Josh Moon has some Malzahn info

TitanTiger

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

I just gotta say. I love ranting with you all, anyway, but THIS kind of stuff is what I live for on here. This is where AUF gets fun.

Yep excitement is back lol. 

1 minute ago, api1957 said:

Bronco, Gundy, Petrino,  Dabbo?

Is this a serious post?

Only one of these guys is worth "Jimbo money".  Petrino was just fired from Louisville.  What the hell would we want with him?

4 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Saban would be worth every penny and you know it. 

The winning + sticking it to Bama would make him worth $200M.

Jesus Christ. Please God don't hire Mike Gundy. I can't take anymore novelty cartoon character types at Auburn. We are still getting teased for Van Gorder.

Just now, Scotty2Hotty said:

Yes it would. It's the only realistic candidate that fits Josh Moon's details.

If that happens I'll fall out of my chair laughing.  Sometimes you actually get what you ask for.  

Stoops would be awesome. 

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

Is this a serious post?

Only one of these guys is worth "Jimbo money".  Petrino was just fired from Louisville.  What the hell would we want with him?

offensive Coordinator at best.............  but I would see the package deal of stoops and kingsbury as oc

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Jesus Christ. Please God don't hire Mike Gundy. I can't take anymore novelty cartoon character types at Auburn. We are still getting teased for Van Gorder.

I think Gundy would be a good hire but not $100m good.  Gundy would be able to recruit better at AU then at Okie State.  Not that I think he'd put AU over the top but would be solid hire but good grief not for that kind of money

Just now, auburnphan said:

offensive Coordinator at best.............  but I would see the package deal of stoops and kingsbury as oc

That would be insane.

Just now, auburnphan said:

You gotta stop!  I can only get so excited.

9 minutes ago, DAG said:

Big game Bob? Well at the very least we will be consistently losing the big game lol 

Just not Sugar Bowls vs us. 😅

1 minute ago, AURealist said:

OMG!   Is it Art Briles?

The entertainment in this forum that came from that would be worth the $100 million by itself.

5 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Is this a serious post?

Dabbo is the only one who is worth the money. Gundy & Petrino would be disasters. I think whoever it is or if it even happens, will hopefully be a coach with a long term record that is excellent no doubt. I really hope it is Bill Clark, Matt Campbell, or Jeff Brohm if it is not Stoops.

9 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Saban would be worth every penny and you know it. 

No coach is worth $100 million... none not 1...  When families can't afford to go to games the game has gotten to big.  When athletic departments budgets are over $100 million and get subed by the academic side and not the other way around something is wrong.  I'm all for running with the big dogs but when is enough enough... When tuition is sky rocketing no thanks on supporting that kind of money.  That's a different subject from this thread but that's just my opinion.  Once the evil elf went over $4m I was like enough is enough and now you have coaches like Muschamp making 8 frickin million a year... lol  

Archived