Josh Moon has some Malzahn info

TitanTiger

12 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

might want to stop the coveting.....first, its wrong and second none of it is going to happen...coach doublebubble will be your coach next year and you might as well get used to it

Not coveting, but if I was them I would not pay the buyout simply to turn around a make a meh hire.

Such would be enough to send ya back under the computer desk balled up in the fetal position again, and we can’t have that

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, corchjay said:

If it were Lane I'm not sure he would make it to game 1 of the first season.  AU would not put up with his actions.

Maybe he's matured some.  IDK.  My only reason for thinking Kiffin is that the "powers that be" might see him as making AU look better to QB and receiver recruits.

I went to school with Dabo from Valley elementary through Pelham high school. He has always HATED Auburn. Just look at the video of him after the first time he beat Auburn if you don't believe me. I would be beyond shocked if he ever said that to anyone associated with Auburn.

Just now, around4ever said:

Why Norman?  Stoops moved to Florida. 

Because this is click bait for new subscribers... all of it.  Why Josh is plugging Jay G. Tate and Marcello is jumping in on it

Just now, DAG said:

Is stoops worth that type of money ? 🤔

If he can keep Mike away from the defense and find another Lincoln Riley, I'm in. Right now, I question if he still has "it"

3 minutes ago, psyfro said:

I went to school with Dabo from Valley elementary through Pelham high school. He has always HATED Auburn. Just look at the video of him after the first time he beat Auburn if you don't believe me. I would be beyond shocked if he ever said that to anyone associated with Auburn.

yeah, little dwebe pos....i would much rather have bill clark that dwebo, football be damned!...i cannot stand dwebo

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Is stoops worth that type of money ? 🤔

No.  And not just because of the amount.  He'll be a 9-3 coach at AU.  Unless he just recruits out of his mind.  Since he gave up coaching while he was the big fish in a small pond in the Big 12... what makes you think he has the desire to dominate with $100m guaranteed?

3 minutes ago, corchjay said:

Because this is click bait for new subscribers... all of it.  Why Josh is plugging Jay G. Tate and Marcello is jumping in on it

how is moon connected to the other 2, did they hire him?  not sure why he would give them subscribers

1 minute ago, corchjay said:

No.  And not just because of the amount.  He'll be a 9-3 coach at AU.  Unless he just recruits out of his mind.  Since he gave up coaching while he was the big fish in a small pond in the Big 12... what makes you think he has the desire to dominate with $100m guaranteed?

Good point. I'd like to think that if Jimbo has a bright future at A&M even with his guarantee...

That said, a consistent 9-3 coach is better than a consistent 7-5 coach.

4 minutes ago, corchjay said:

Josh and Jay G used to work at the Montgomery Advertiser together.  They are legitimately friends.

I only ask because he has a great resume, but it seems he really hit his apex. We definitely will be competing at a high level, but I just don’t can’t get over some of the losses he had during the big games. It definitely would matter who he is bringing in terms of coaching staff, but if he is wanting that type of money, I am expecting consistent playoff appearances. 

28 minutes ago, corchjay said:

No coach is worth $100 million... none not 1...  When families can't afford to go to games the game has gotten to big.  When athletic departments budgets are over $100 million and get subed by the academic side and not the other way around something is wrong.  I'm all for running with the big dogs but when is enough enough... When tuition is sky rocketing no thanks on supporting that kind of money.  That's a different subject from this thread but that's just my opinion.  Once the evil elf went over $4m I was like enough is enough and now you have coaches like Muschamp making 8 frickin million a year... lol  

Honestly, when the powers go out and hire someone, its not my money that pays them...its theirs.  So if they want to "invest" that kind of money to get rid of and hire a new coach, then let them.  Ain't no greenbacks coming out of my wallet...just sayin.

4 minutes ago, corchjay said:

FWIW. Marcello reported something 18 hours ago. 😉

Archived