Josh Moon has some Malzahn info

TitanTiger

5 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

The “AD is MIA”

Just Marvelous.

I’ve been out of pocket for a couple of hours. What news have I missed? 

Malzahn to Ga Tech lol

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

Yes he does he have better priorities than football, but if he is so tone deaf to not realize that Auburn fans want this spectacle gone, then his status quo of s*** president should remain.

Oh he's leaving a lot to be desired as a President, but I'm not going to jump on the guy for being in D.C. if he's having meetings with government officials that might get AU more research funding.  That's what he should be doing.

Now, if he's there on vacation, that's a whole different conversation.

1 minute ago, doc4aday said:

Any truth about GT wanting Gus?  I am not a big fan of twitter in the you have to read between the lines far more than necessary to make any sense of this. I guess I am just too old school these days!

Honestly, nobody seems to know what the h-ll is going on.  Nothing from GT.  Hail Mary rumor...

I can't believe we did Arkansas such a solid by re-signing this dude. 

I'd much rather have Chad Morris running an updated version of the Malzahn Offense than Gus running a 2014 version of his O

Just now, EagleEye67 said:

Yes....Chip may go to Knoxville for the stability...

Your post just kicked me in the nads

Somebody please call Tyler Perry, with all the crap going on he could make a 2 hour movie out of this in 30 minutes. 

Just now, Roos said:

Somebody please call Tyler Perry, with all the crap going on he could make a 2 hour movie out of this in 30 minutes. 

Surely you meant Mike Judge.

6 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Oh he's leaving a lot to be desired as a President, but I'm not going to jump on the guy for being in D.C. if he's having meetings with government officials that might get AU more research funding.  That's what he should be doing.

Now, if he's there on vacation, that's a whole different conversation.

I hope he’s on important business for sure. From reading Moon’s tweet, it sounds like chaos and a lack of leadership. Who is going to be our Fat Phil and bring everything back to order? If I need to come over and fix this, I will. I just need to get my jacket dry cleaned. 

I know it’s already been said but we really are staring down the barrel of the worst possible scenario. All of this instability, confusion, back-stabbing, uncertainty, etc. JUST TO KEEP GUS. We would’ve been better off just taking our lumps this year with our heads down. This is guaranteed to be the 100% most disfunctional program in the country until Gus is finally let go... whenever the hell that is

5 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I hope he’s on important business for sure. From reading Moon’s tweet, it sounds like chaos and a lack of leadership. Who is going to be our Fat Phil and bring everything back to order? If I need to come over and fix this, I will. I just need to get my jacket dry cleaned. 

been totally crickets from our A.D. (so far)

1 minute ago, chimes said:

I know it’s already been said but we really are staring down the barrel of the worst possible scenario. All of this instability, confusion, back-stabbing, uncertainty, etc. JUST TO KEEP GUS. We would’ve been better off just taking our lumps this year with our heads down. This is guaranteed to be the 100% most disfunctional program in the country until Gus is finally let go... whenever the hell that is

Worse, it's not about keeping Gus. It's about sending Auburn back into the dark ages just to appease some bruised egos.

I'd rather Gus fail, with all of the support of the University than to handcuff him, and then we pick up some bottom dwelling just desperate enough to take a job in the most conniving administration in the nation.

The most worrisome aspect of all this is that Auburn needed some PR damage control like yesterday.

24 minutes ago, ChltteTiger said:

Malzahn to Ga Tech lol

No doubt. Would love for Georgia to have to actually prepare for that game every once in awhile. Ever three years for Gus when he pulls a rabbit out of a hat. 

10 minutes ago, ChltteTiger said:

He said a while back Gus will be the coach next season. So all this stuff can be considered rumor because not one off Marcello, Moon or the other one can say they have direct comments from Greene since he told them Gus would be the coach next season.

33 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

The “AD is MIA”

Just Marvelous.

I’ve been out of pocket for a couple of hours. What news have I missed? 

I think JJ got fired??? 👍

Seriously what respected coach would want to walk into this. Particularly one with a good job and stability. Give the keys to someone and let them run the program...this has been going too long here.

Just now, PoetTiger said:

Seriously what respected coach would want to walk into this. Particularly one with a good job and stability. Give the keys to someone and let them run the program...this has been going too long here.

I agree with this

13 minutes ago, ChltteTiger said:

Just wishful thinking but maybe he's on a mission. I do remember that Moore went to get Saban and was determined not to come back without him. Wish Greene would do the same and get the coach they want. 

13 minutes ago, DAG said:

Go to Atlanta please. Tons of waffle houses down there

Heck with that.  HE'd fall in LOVE with the Varsity!!!

7 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Just wishful thinking but maybe he's on a mission. I do remember that Moore went to get Saban and was determined not to come back without him. Wish Greene would do the same and get the coach they want. 

Put a smile on my face.

4 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Heck with that.  HE'd fall in LOVE with the Varsity!!!

Varsity + Waffle House = RIP digestive track.

Archived