Josh Moon has some Malzahn info

TitanTiger

31 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

Won’t really know until things actually play out. I will say though if Gus somehow move on we will lose at minimum three recruits and possibly at least four. Pickens, Owen, hand, and Gordon. We will also miss on uncommitted targets Bryant and Putnam.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

I ordered a beer at JR Crickets and the waitress asked, "Deuce deuce?" She wanted to know if I would be having the 22 oz beer. Just then, Andre 3000 walks by on the sidewalk just outside the window we're sitting by, in a getup not dissimilar from the one below and with a girl on each arm. God, I miss Atlanta.

Image result for andre 3000 green suit hat

HAHA!  I admit, I don't actually miss Atlanta (Georgia at all, except maybe Helen) but you always have me when you say 22oz beer....

Just so I'm clear:

Gus's contract has been renegotiated.... but not signed

The AD is missing

The BOT is lost

The Prez is a moron

Paul Johnson just retired... Gus might be a candidate

And the Varsity is overrated....

Did I miss anything? 

16 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

As opposed to the Waffle House?

Give me a Waffle House double Texas cheesesteak with bacon and onions over anything at the Varsity any day

3 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I ordered a beer at JR Crickets and the waitress asked, "Deuce deuce?" She wanted to know if I would be having the 22 oz beer. Just then, Andre 3000 walks by on the sidewalk just outside the window we're sitting by, in a getup not dissimilar from the one below and with a girl on each arm. God, I miss Atlanta.

Image result for andre 3000 green suit hat

Where ya been bro??? We've been missing you during this friggin circus 

1 minute ago, Grimnir said:

Just so I'm clear:

The AD is missing

The BOT is lost

The Prez is a moron

Did I miss anything? 

The future is bright for Auburn Football next year.

5 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

It's hard to talk when you're stumbling over your own dick.

Sounds like somebody has their dick in the wrong place.

2 minutes ago, Grimnir said:

Just so I'm clear:

The AD is missing

The BOT is lost

The Prez is a moron

Did I miss anything? 

I just couldn’t help but post the following from Josh Moon a second time:

I wish I could adequately convey the confusion that is taking place at Auburn right now. Trustees don't know what's going on. Coaches don't know. The AD is MIA. No one trusts the prez. And even the people directly involved aren't sure what's next.

2 minutes ago, AURealist said:

JR Crickets has been around since the 70s.  Just a short walk up North Avenue from the GT campus.  Great wings.

I live in Philly.  Wings aren't great here.  No favorite.

Hmm..  Must admit, I missed that one in my time.  I actually lived in Lawrenceville & Lilburn so I spent more time in the NE suburbs than downtown but did have fun when we hit the town (or Buckhead).  Our wings place in the day was in JCB in Norcross called The Checkered Parrott.  Wings were merely "decent" but you got a TON for the money and beer was pretty cheap too.  In fact they had their party busses to and from the various pro games for dirt cheap.  Price of a ticket but free-t-shirt and free Keg there AND back.  I don't remember a lot of trips..... 😉

1 minute ago, AU-24 said:

I just couldn’t help but post the following from Josh Moon a second time:

I wish I could adequately convey the confusion that is taking place at Auburn right now. Trustees don't know what's going on. Coaches don't know. The AD is MIA. No one trusts the prez. And even the people directly involved aren't sure what's next.

HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE??!!!!! HOW DO THE PEOPLE DIRECTLY INVOLVED NOT KNOW WHATS NEXT???!!

(sorry for shouting)

There is hope....

Replying to

"That night, above Auburn, the CatSignal went up into the sky. And in rural Macon County at Stately Dye Manor, the Hero Auburn Deserves saw it, downed a fifth of Wild Turkey 101, and told his hounds 'Boys, git me mah dry pants . . ."'

Just now, KnightTiger said:

if someone doesn't announce something by the weekend we're gonna start to lose some key recruits

I think the recruits are communicating with the coaches ....so they are probably more aware than any of us here.

Just now, Tiger said:

Where ya been bro??? We've been missing you during this friggin circus 

Image result for i wouldn't say i'm missing it bob gif

Big week last week. Kid #2 arrived last Wednesday. There was some other stuff, good and bad. All good now. Anyway, the IB was like 17th on my list of things to worry about but this latest sh** show is at least interesting. Might even top the end of last season as Most Auburn Thing Ever. 

I wonder why Charlie Strong was not successful at Texas.     I think digging into his work would be worthwhile.

Matt Campbell is a hot name, but what about an OC from the NFL?  I don't know anything about the NFL (and not much about college some would say).

Just now, KnightTiger said:

if someone doesn't announce something by the weekend we're gonna start to lose some key recruits

I get the feeling that maaaaaay already be happening.

I love Auburn - Legacy, 2 degrees and married auburn girl, lived there 12 years - but honestly Idk if I'd feel good about sending my son to play for a program this... lost

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

Image result for i wouldn't say i'm missing it bob gif

Big week last week. Kid #2 arrived last Wednesday. There was some other stuff, good and bad. All good now. Anyway, the IB was like 17th on my list of things to worry about but this latest sh** show is at least interesting. Might even top the end of last season as Most Auburn Thing Ever. 

Congrats on Kid #2!!!

2 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

HAHA!  I admit, I don't actually miss Atlanta (Georgia at all, except maybe Helen) but you always have me when you say 22oz beer....

We used to be fond of telling people that we weren't from Georgia. We lived in Atlanta. 

It's not an easy place to live, that's for sure. You pay to play in that town. 

1 minute ago, AUsince72 said:

Hmm..  Must admit, I missed that one in my time.  I actually lived in Lawrenceville & Lilburn so I spent more time in the NE suburbs than downtown but did have fun when we hit the town (or Buckhead).  Our wings place in the day was in JCB in Norcross called The Checkered Parrott.  Wings were merely "decent" but you got a TON for the money and beer was pretty cheap too.  In fact they had their party busses to and from the various pro games for dirt cheap.  Price of a ticket but free-t-shirt and free Keg there AND back.  I don't remember a lot of trips..... 😉

Always a fan of the 3 dollar cafe.  Hundreds of beers.  

9 minutes ago, Grimnir said:

The AD is missing

The AD is not missing. He just can't do anything about Gus. Leath has the lone final decision on Gus given it's his responsibility from the insane contract he agreed to after last season.

Don’t believe everything you read the people running the program aren’t going to tip their hand until it’s done. Why would you tell a reporter? Unless you’re using them to leak info. And if BIG IF Auburn hires Stoops the excitement generated would probably keep most commitments.

1 minute ago, AURealist said:

Always a fan of the 3 dollar cafe.  Hundreds of beers.  

Have one within walking distance of my place, used to love it.  Unfortunately it went down hill quick.  Smells like ass when you walk in and nobodys ever there.  Had a bad experience last month and we won't be going back.  Sucks because it was one of the last places around here you could get a beer for less than $5.

Archived