Josh Moon has some Malzahn info

TitanTiger

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

ADAG has no power because of the buyout amount. Leath and the BOT have to make that financial decision. 

In this case he doesn’t have the power to make unilateral decisions based on the circumstances. He still has the responsibility of being involved and should be an integral part of the decision making process though. It’s his department after all, and it was Leath/BOT that screwed up before.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

In this case he doesn’t have the power to make unilateral decisions based on the circumstances. He still has the responsibility of being involved and should be an integral part of the decision making process though. It’s his department after all, and it was Leath/BOT that screwed up before.

He is. He has already given his recommendation.  There's not much more he can do in the current position while the other players are so intimately involved.

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

He is. He has already given his recommendation.  There's not much more he can do in the current position while the other players are so intimately involved.

Whatever dude. Leath is(was) in DC and according to Moon’s tweets, there are plenty of things that Greene could have been doing. 

23 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Whatever dude. Leath is(was) in DC and according to Moon’s tweets, there are plenty of things that Greene could have been doing. 

You're so right, jeff.  Obviously all of your friends and contacts within the AD, on the staff, and on the BoT have clued you in to everything that's going on. I yield to your superior knowledge on the situation. Your proven track record of behind the scene information is unmatched and unblemished.  Please, don't hesitate. Enlighten us all to what else you've been told that's happening within the AD and Samford Hall. TIA.

Also,  I sincerely apologise for just wildly making stuff up...even if it's corroborated by others.

8 minutes ago, bigbird said:

You're so right, jeff.  Obviously all of your friends and contacts within the AD, on the staff, and on the BoT have clued you in to everything that's going on. I yield to your superior knowledge on the situation. Your proven track record of behind the scene information is unmatched and unblemished.  Please, don't hesitate. Enlighten us all to what else you've been told that's happening within the AD and Samford Hall. TIA.

Also,  I sincerely apologise for just wildly making stuff up...even if it's corroborated by others.

This is bad.

Do better

4 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

This is bad.

Do better

Every Auburn fan when talking about our current football situation 😊

8 minutes ago, bigbird said:

So is your understanding of the situation.

You’re adorable when you’re triggered. I can see why Golf tolerates you.

Just now, aujeff11 said:

You’re adorable when you’re triggered. I can see why Golf tolerates you.

Aww, you think I'm adorable. Thanks.

Looks like it's time for Auburn to clean house again. First interview question for President and AD position needs to be "will you tell Harbert to kiss your ask and let you do your job?" If the answer is anything but a definitive yes, move on the the next candidate.

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

bigbird be like:  The AD did his job. 

source.gif

Like I said previously, your understanding of the situation is lacking.  

Again, I yield to your obviously superior insight on this. Please continue to read Tweets by Moon and boost that impeccable knowledge base. I'll happily just listen to those that work there and are directly affected by the Gus situation. To each their own.

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Like I said previously, your understanding of the situation is lacking.  

Again, I yield to your obviously superior insight on this. Please continue to read Tweets by Moon and boost that impeccable knowledge base. I'll happily just listen to those that work there and are directly affected by the Gus situation. To each their own.

Moon isn’t even the only one saying it. 

And you continue to try to boost that saucesfromTexas thing. 

When this finally plays out we’ll all realize that at least 50% of the “information” from the “media” was just speculative hot garbage, just like it has been every time we have a coaching search, coaches “considering another job”, etc. But, I’m glad me and everyone else that knows nothing can keep typing meaningless stuff to the tune of 90+ pages. Kinda like this post, lol.

9 minutes ago, fredst said:

When this finally plays out we’ll all realize that at least 50% of the “information” from the “media” was just speculative hot garbage, just like it has been every time we have a coaching search, coaches “considering another job”, etc. But, I’m glad me and everyone else that knows nothing can keep typing meaningless stuff to the tune of 90+ pages. Kinda like this post, lol.

My sauces are 🔥 

20 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Moon isn’t even the only one saying it. 

And you continue to try to boost that saucesfromTexas thing. 

Who are the others saying Greene is MIA? 

8 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Bryan Matthews, Marcello, etc. 

Listen to the latest rundown podcast:

https://t.co/n7RmrdUYnU?amp=1

I've not heard Marcello say that about Greene. He says Leath created this mess and that Greene is staying out of it.

You can watch Marcello's After Dark on Twitch or listen to yesterday's Auburn Undercover podcast 

1 minute ago, Auburn Kev said:

I've not heard Marcello say that about Greene. He says Leath created this mess and that Greene is staying out of it.

You can watch Marcello's After Dark on Twitch or listen to yesterday's Auburn Undercover podcast 

Exactly. That’s being MIA.  Matthews nearly echos what I believe to be true on tbe podcast.The repercussions of the contract falls on Leath, so Greene is playing with house money and can still come out as the hero just as he did with Bruce. I get what people are saying about Greene needing to sit this one out and that it’s not his mess, but this is his program that’s becoming an embarrassment. Would he sit back and let that looney tune president make a decision that could REALLY set his program back just to save his skin? If the repercussions linger or snowball, the finger could eventually shift to pointing at him. 

I do not know the particulars or the complexities of the matter, but I agree with 24 that it APPEARS that Greene needs to step up the plate. Just my 2 cents. 

3 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Exactly. That’s being MIA.  Matthews nearly echos what I believe to be true on tbe podcast.The repercussions of the contract falls on Leath, so Greene is playing with house money and can still come out as the hero just as he did with Bruce. I get what people are saying about Greene needing to sit this one out and that it’s not his mess, but this is his program that’s becoming an embarrassment. Would he sit back and let that looney tune president make a decision that could REALLY set his program back just to save his skin? If the repercussions linger or snowball, the finger could eventually shift to pointing at him. 

I do not know the particulars or the complexities of the matter, but I agree with 24 that it APPEARS that Greene needs to step up the plate. Just my 2 cents. 

Greene wants to fire Gus. Has for a while. But Greene can't do squat because of the buyout. Greene has no power to get the 30 plus million. This isn't hard. So please enlighten me on what Greene should be doing. 

Archived