Josh Moon has some Malzahn info

TitanTiger

4 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I'd love to hear what all Greene could be doing right now. Enlighten me. 

You’re tbe lukewarm sauce, you tell me.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

He could drop a Gus Malzahn diss track

diss.gif

Just now, aujeff11 said:

You’re tbe lukewarm sauce, you tell me.

I'm not the one saying Greene is MIA. You are. So you tell us. I think Greene has done a great job so far. But that is my uneducated opinion. You being so in tune with this situation, please tell us what Greene should be doing.  

Just now, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Greene wants to fire Gus. Has for a while. But Greene can't do squat because of the buyout. Greene has no power to get the 30 plus million. This isn't hard. So please enlighten me on what Greene should be doing. 

Either call a press conference, address some rumors, and forcefully back him, or fire him. Stop the PR circus. Lot of problems could be avoided just by doing this. 

2 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Greene wants to fire Gus. Has for a while. But Greene can't do squat because of the buyout. Greene has no power to get the 30 plus million. This isn't hard. So please enlighten me on what Greene should be doing. 

What happened to "The money for the buyout is in place"? Was it not really in place or when it got serious those people backed out.

8 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

He can't...Moon hasn't tweeted his next thoughts

1 minute ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I'm not the one saying Greene is MIA. You are.

I’m just echoing what others have said. I literally posted a tweet that said this. This is Greene’s program. Time for him to do the job that he’s paid to do. 

All you can do is recommend what you think is the correct decision to your boss, he doesn’t have to take the advice. 

Greene seems intelligent enough that after placing his recommendations before the President he bows out, That’s the way business works.

4 minutes ago, bg5 said:

What happened to "The money for the buyout is in place"? Was it not really in place or when it got serious those people backed out.

It is. But the politics to this don't make that decision as easy as it sounds.  The 2 biggest powers at AU are in jeopardy of losing each's power. Neither want this to happen. So here we are. No final decisions have been made yet. 

8 minutes ago, bg5 said:

EXACTLY this is a real mystery!

3 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Either call a press conference, address some rumors, and forcefully back him, or fire him. Stop the PR circus. Lot of problems could be avoided just by doing this. 

It’s ongoing right now — he would be stupid to call a press conference.  It would only bring more attention and on-the-record questions from the press that he would have to answer or deflect in a public forum.  That would be a horrible idea — Auburn would be on the ESPN rotation for today’s news cycle instead of this back burning on websites...

9 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Press conference addressing rumors? Back Gus? Fire Gus, I addressed that one with you. No one outside AU is talking much about this. This isn't some huge national news story. 

Just now, aujeff11 said:

The rustlage is deep in this one.

Oh good. We're back to ad hominems. That didn't take long.

Just so you don't have to look it up....Use of personal attacks to distract from the fact that one has run out of valid points pertaining to the debate. 

9 minutes ago, AU-HANDLEY-TIGER said:

All you can do is recommend what you think is the correct decision to your boss, he doesn’t have to take the advice. 

Greene seems intelligent enough that after placing his recommendations before the President he bows out, That’s the way business works.

Well, that can't be right...

7 minutes ago, aubcali said:

It’s ongoing right now — he would be stupid to call a press conference.  It would only bring more attention and on-the-record questions from the press that he would have to answer or deflect in a public forum.  That would be a horrible idea — Auburn would be on the ESPN rotation for today’s news cycle instead of this back burning on websites...

Exactly. Currently, this is a HUGE story to.....Auburn fans. Sure, it's made a small story or two here or there, but for the most part, it's only a major ordeal to Auburn fans. 

Wanna attract more attention and look even dumber? Hold a presser and frantically wave a flag so that everyone knows you're "doing your job".

ETA @WarDamnEagleWDE beat me to it....

4 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Oh good. We're back to ad hominems. That didn't take long.

Just so you don't have to look it up....Use of personal attacks to distract from the fact that one has run out of valid points pertaining to the debate. 

That’s not an ad hominem. That’s an observation. When I was giving facts last page you were fine about about making the discussion about aujeff11, not tbe ideas. What changed?

4 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Press conference addressing rumors? Back Gus? Fire Gus, I addressed that one with you. No one outside AU is talking much about this. This isn't some huge national news story. 

Exactly...no story on ESPN's website.  This is not a big national cluster...yet.

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

Moon isn’t even the only one saying it. 

And you continue to try to boost that saucesfromTexas thing. 

tenor.gif?itemid=4826167

59 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

My sauces are 🔥 

I'd spit out whatever sauce you're gargling. It seems to be making you choke.

7 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Yes, this is becoming more and more story. SI and others have already picked up on it and will continue to.

Archived