Louisville Head Coach Search

AURealist

Ville is gutted with talent. Purdue is not a ideal job either. He is not in a great situation whatever he decides to do.

4 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Ville is gutted with talent. Purdue is not a ideal job either. He is not in a great situation whatever he decides to do.

Looking like Purdue is going to give him 6 million reasons a year to continue suffering through the long winters in West Lafayette.  Boiler up indeed.

Image result for boiler up

46 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Looking like Purdue is going to give him 6 million reasons a year to continue suffering through the long winters in West Lafayette.  Boiler up indeed.

Image result for boiler up

WOW. I did not know Purdue had that kind of money!!! lol

22 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

WOW. I did not know Purdue had that kind of money!!! lol

At least not for football...  Closest they come to an SEC type would be Kentucky, a BBall school.

....note: which is why I'm impressed with his record, though mundane as it seems.

56 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

At least not for football...  Closest they come to an SEC type would be Kentucky, a BBall school.

....note: which is why I'm impressed with his record, though mundane as it seems.

6-6 on paper is a total meh. But people have to factor in THEY ARE FRICKIN PURDUE and look at what their record was before Brohm got there. They are def showing they are serious about football. Though I think the first REAL big job that offers him he will jump at it. I was reading that Brohm this year and last year closely studied the rosters of Rocky Top when they came calling and the Ville. Really sharp guy to not jump at the first shining object that he sees. It shows he is willing to wait this out for the right big job. AKA US!!! haha.

8 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

6-6 on paper is a total meh.

And when you look at how they did it, it's even less than meh.  They caught lightning in a bottle ONE NIGHT against Ohio State and the whole world watched...just so happened that was the night that Tyler Trent's story blew up and everyone (I mean everyone) fell in love with all that is Boilermaker.  They have some pretty ugly losses on their record.  Eastern Michigan can't be excused.  

On the other side of the dance, Louisville fans are making a legitimate push to be considered with WVU, LSU and VaTech as the nastiest base in college athletics.  Apparently somebody threatened to blow up Brohm's high school alma matter (Louisville - Trinity).  No school today!!!

36 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

And when you look at how they did it, it's even less than meh.  They caught lightning in a bottle ONE NIGHT against Ohio State and the whole world watched...just so happened that was the night that Tyler Trent's story blew up and everyone (I mean everyone) fell in love with all that is Boilermaker.  They have some pretty ugly losses on their record.  Eastern Michigan can't be excused.  

On the other side of the dance, Louisville fans are making a legitimate push to be considered with WVU, LSU and VaTech as the nastiest base in college athletics.  Apparently somebody threatened to blow up Brohm's high school alma matter (Louisville - Trinity).  No school today!!!

I saw that.  Brohm should forget about ever going back there.  He needs to seek out a school with a more reasonable fan base - like Auburn.  

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

MAN those are some chompers on him!!!! Those teeth put bucky (hugh freeze) to shame!!! lmao.

Somebody was going to get this guy this year.  Good for them. 

Archived