men vs. St. Peter's Game thread

WarTiger

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

He was quiet most of the first half, I thought maybe someone had told him to shut his mouth. 

I hope he doesn’t have much time left at AU. 

I don't mind him being loud and all that but just move him away from the table so he's not being picked up by the mics so badly.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, tgrogan21 said:

I don't mind him being loud and all that but just move him away from the table so he's not being picked up by the mics so badly.

I don’t disagree, but he’s doing it on purpose—to get attention. He’s was there last year, and possibly the year before. 

I don’t disagree, but he’s doing it on purpose—to get attention. He’s was there last year, and possibly the year before. 

Definitely agree. Hopefully only 1 more season that we have to suffer him.

He was there right from the beginning.....don't know how his vocal cords handle the stress...:dunno:   thought he would be done by now...or that the big lead would cause him to lose some of his "enthusiasm:. 

Just now, AU64 said:

He was there right from the beginning.....don't know how his vocal cords handle the stress...:dunno:   thought he would be done by now...or that the big lead would cause him to lose some of his "enthusiasm:. 

Could be Van Wildering it and in school indefinitely. 

Just now, mustache eagle said:

brown misses a contested 2 instead of feeding dunbar for an open 3

He pretty much went street ball, 1-on-1 there. Waving off the screen from Wiley, not passing the ball for 6ish seconds and taking the horrible shot.

traveling on st. peters and now a technical foul called on a st. peters player.  brown shooting 2.   1st no good. 2nd good.  73-32.  Auburn ball

Archived