WarTiger

men vs. St. Peter's Game thread

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

He was quiet most of the first half, I thought maybe someone had told him to shut his mouth. 

I hope he doesn’t have much time left at AU. 

I don't mind him being loud and all that but just move him away from the table so he's not being picked up by the mics so badly.

• Like 3

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

I don't mind him being loud and all that but just move him away from the table so he's not being picked up by the mics so badly.

I don’t disagree, but he’s doing it on purpose—to get attention. He’s was there last year, and possibly the year before. 

I don’t disagree, but he’s doing it on purpose—to get attention. He’s was there last year, and possibly the year before. 

Definitely agree. Hopefully only 1 more season that we have to suffer him.

• Like 1

He was there right from the beginning.....don't know how his vocal cords handle the stress...:dunno:   thought he would be done by now...or that the big lead would cause him to lose some of his "enthusiasm:. 

btw ... i was one of the people ticked about our lack of FT's against duke

tonight we have 3 FT attempts 25 minutes into the game ... and i'm ok with it when we are winning by 35+

• Like 1

Just now, AU64 said:

He was there right from the beginning.....don't know how his vocal cords handle the stress...:dunno:   thought he would be done by now...or that the big lead would cause him to lose some of his "enthusiasm:. 

Could be Van Wildering it and in school indefinitely. 

• Haha 1

Dunbar continues to impress. 6th man of the year so far.

• Like 1

Just now, mustache eagle said:

brown misses a contested 2 instead of feeding dunbar for an open 3

He pretty much went street ball, 1-on-1 there. Waving off the screen from Wiley, not passing the ball for 6ish seconds and taking the horrible shot.

Got to figure out our issues from the charity stripe. 

traveling on st. peters and now a technical foul called on a st. peters player.  brown shooting 2.   1st no good. 2nd good.  73-32.  Auburn ball

Auburn in bonus and Spencer to the line for 1 and 1.  FT no good  out of bounds to Auburn