Still the best returning freshman class in the country

TigerFanAU

On 11/28/2018 at 8:42 PM, TigerFanAU said:

I get it, rumors, coaches, etc.. it happens every year... but I can't remember the last time so many freshman were this involved. Auburn has the best freshman class, soon to be sophomores in the country: Shivers, Schwartz, Seth Williams, Smoke Monday, Whitlow. Championship caliber potential, all coming back. 

War Damn Eagle!

While I agree we have a good returning freshmen class,  the title seems to imply that you have researched this.  So after researching every team what is the top ten and how did you come to the conclusion that Auburn's is the best?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, cole256 said:

I feel like something has been off with him....I've been destroying him lately in debates...I guess he just don't have anymore ammo with his twisting of everything Gus being great. Now it's just pathetic, did you see his post where he said Roc Thomas should tell Gus thank you for steering his life straight? 

Destroying? So you are a self-proclaimed winner. When all else fails, crown yourself.

56 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Destroying? So you are a self-proclaimed winner. When all else fails, crown yourself.

Still no Stats huh?

5 hours ago, Mikey said:

Well to the credit of most people on here they aren't going to come in and say someone is a winner in a debate they weren't part of......you can just go back and read your last arguments....I wince at them, you've been pathetic in things you've been saying lately. Most things people including myself, do not even think you believe what you are saying.....you are arguing just to argue because the things you say don't make sense

Yes I am excited about our freshmen class. To compete in this league we need this every year, and, at least three deep in the OL (30+ SEC caliber players) and similar for the DL (12+). We need significant improvement in player development, strength and conditioning. Our guys in the trenches need to punish the opponent such that they leave the game beat up.  We are nowhere close to having this reputation. Under the present staff, I cannot see a path to achieving year to year consistency. One stellar freshmen class without the numbers in the trenches and improved player development gets us to where we are now.

3 hours ago, cole256 said:

Well to the credit of most people on here they aren't going to come in and say someone is a winner in a debate they weren't part of......you can just go back and read your last arguments....I wince at them, you've been pathetic in things you've been saying lately. Most things people including myself, do not even think you believe what you are saying.....you are arguing just to argue because the things you say don't make sense

Everyone knows what's up. Well, at least those of us who spend way too much time here, lol. 

8 hours ago, DAG said:

Still no Stats huh?

Of course I provided stats. You should have read my above posts more closely. Here, I'll repeat for you. Ashley, 100% top prospect, 100% disappointment (to date).

3 hours ago, auskull said:

Yes I am excited about our freshmen class. To compete in this league we need this every year, and, at least three deep in the OL (30+ SEC caliber players) and similar for the DL (12+). We need significant improvement in player development, strength and conditioning. Our guys in the trenches need to punish the opponent such that they leave the game beat up.  We are nowhere close to having this reputation. Under the present staff, I cannot see a path to achieving year to year consistency. One stellar freshmen class without the numbers in the trenches and improved player development gets us to where we are now.

Good post!

AU/Gus & Co have a huge uphill battle to get these guys playing at a strong SEC program and it all starts in the trenches.  We will go up against teams that in the reload mode, and they have a ton of 4-5*'s in their arsenal to reload with.

Archived