Season Long Bracketology Thread

ellitor

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Well start paying attention to WarrenNolan.com. Best tool out there for NET info for men's basketball as well as RPI for women's basketball & college baseball. RPI updates are real time on that site instead of once a day by the NCAA. Plus even though his brackets don't come out til the last week of each season he is a top 5 bracketologist.

Never heard of them. Going to continue to monitor my 2 go to's. It is what I am familiar and comfortable with. Plus Lunardi loves AU when it comes to seeding so it makes me happy. WOOO!!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Lunardi has us as a 5 seed

Was that something he said on Sportscenter last night or this morning? The latest bracketology on ESPN is from the 8th & has us a 6 seed.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Never heard of them. Going to continue to monitor my 2 go to's. It is what I am familiar and comfortable with. Plus Lunardi loves AU when it comes to seeding so it makes me happy. WOOO!!

Warren Nolan is awesome, FYI. 

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

Was that something he said on Sportscenter last night or this morning? The latest bracketology on ESPN is from the 8th & has us a 6 seed.

It was in a graphic on sec network as of last night during sec now. No Idea why they do not have it updated on .com

4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

His comment on Twitter yesterday had us at 22nd. 6 seed. 

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Never heard of them.

You haven't seen my posts in selection time for basketball & baseball the past few years then. I reference the site often.

Just now, ellitor said:

You haven't seen my posts in selection time for basketball & baseball the past few years then. I reference the site often.

I like to bury my head in the sand and stick with what I know and have been using for years. 

Just now, AUDub said:

His comment on Twitter yesterday had us at 22nd.

That's on the 6 line & likely was before we beat UT.

Just now, ellitor said:

That's on the 6 line & likely was before we beat UT.

Yeah just commenting on the latest I've seen from his feed. 

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

I like to bury my head in the sand and stick with what I know and have been using for years. 

Bizarro World. I didn't know Mikey knew how to hack accounts.

Mikey would not be honest and upfront about it though......

Lets all just take a moment and reflect on the fact that we're discussing seeding rather than being on the outside looking in or discussing whether we have a case at all. New normal. War Damn Bruce. 

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Mikey would not be honest and upfront about it though......

True. My first thought when I read your post was "Damn GWill! When did you become an old man all of a sudden?"

17 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Lets all just take a moment and reflect on the fact that we're discussing seeding rather than being on the outside looking in or discussing whether we have a case at all. New normal. War Damn Bruce. 

I'll do one better. We wouldn't have had SEC Tourney or bracketology threads under old normal times. If we did they would be in the Rivals Section had we had one back then.

58 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Our SOS is 19th in the nation now per WarrenNolan.com. Just think of how it would be if Arizona and Xavier had their normal seasons. My guess would be a top 10 SOS for the season. 

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

WE KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

16 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

WE KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

r.gif

jim.gif

sand.jpg

8 hours ago, ellitor said:

It was finally posted on espn.com. 

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology

If it is Clemson I expect a better outcome this year as last year we limped into the NCAA after Mac got hurt. This year we seem to be on a role at the right time. 

Just now, AuburnNTexas said:

If it is Clemson I expect a better outcome this year as last year we limped into the NCAA after Mac got hurt. This year we seem to be on a role at the right time. 

Chances are low we get that matchup, right? With all conference tourney's still going on there has to be a ton of movement between now and Sunday I have to believe.

33 minutes ago, Gene Loblaw said:

AU sitting at a five. Still think we easily get a 3 seed if we win the sec tourney 

Again. Lunardi is an average bracketoligist. He's 68th out of a possible 127 bracketologists on BracketMatrix. Most of the better beacketologists have us as a 6 seed right now. In fact 9 of the 10 best that have posted brackets have us as a 6 seed. There is no way it will be easy for us to end up a 3 seed, especially with a losing Quad 1 Record..

Archived