Women vs. Oklahoma

WarTiger

I didn't know it was on.  I've been watching the #1 Notre Dame vs #2 UConn.  It has been a great game.  UConn is pulling away at the end.  

nice game by Auburn.....Flo's team seems to have really stepped it up this year......some good outside shooting makes them harder to defend than in the past.

4 hours ago, AU64 said:

nice game by Auburn.....Flo's team seems to have really stepped it up this year......some good outside shooting makes them harder to defend than in the past.

So far they have. However, let’s hope she greatly improves on her 31-65 SEC  record this season.

This outfit does not look like the Coach Flo teams of prior years. I don't know what brought about the change, but even the veteran players are playing different than they did before. Lets hope this is a permanent improvement.

In prior years I've been fooled by some of our teams looking good in pre-SEC games and then coming back to earth when the rubber finally meets the road. I've seen this in women's BB, baseball, softball to name just three. It looks like baseball has been fixed and softball was for a while and might still be fixed. Can it happen in women's BB without a coaching change? I hope so!

I was at the arena through three, and I'd say they did an admirable job of getting back in rhythm once they gave up the mojo. Their backside and transition 3 ball different was less than admirable though 

Not to objectify of course, but #5, the one seen with Bryce in the arena ad? beautiful woman. few of em on the team but she was something. Game reflected her looks. Back to ball, McKay reminds me of a female harper in terms of intensity and style of game. If this team goes through a few more classes where they add a bit more height, should be a perfect roster

Like Mikey I have been fooled by Auburn women's BBall in the past when playing non-conference games. I think the difference in the SEC is the size factor most teams in SEC  have bigger players than us and more of them which means we have to play perfect ball to have a chance as we don't get a lot of second chances.

Archived