Time to rename this website?

creed

Does the name AUFAMILY well represent the mission and flavor of this site? If not what would you rename it?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about DisFuncFamily

Can't speak for you but I've had a pretty rotten 2018 by most standards.  Whether agreeing or disagreeing on the state of Auburn Football or whining about whining (pretty funny actually), I have had so much love and support from people who post on this forum.  Even from those who disagree vehemently with each other regarding various subjects, they all had one thing in common....an ability to pray for, love & support someone they've never met in person.  I have been truly blessed by so many here.  Regardless of our position on the state of Auburn Football.

They treated me like AUFamily.  So, in my experience, yes.... AUFamily is the PERFECT name for this group of people.  

War Eagle & God bless you ALL!!!

I'd be fine with changing it back to AUNation. We changed it to AUFamily not long before the merger.

Mathematical equivalent =

Not[aufamily.com]

😂

You show me a family that doesn't air or have differences, and I'll show you a delusional, disingenuous phony bunch of pathetic 'do-gooders.'

I'm fine as it is.

2 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

You show me a family that doesn't air or have differences, and I'll show you a delusional, disingenuous phony bunch of pathetic 'do-gooders.'

I'm fine as it is.

Something like the Gallaghers on shameless? 

We are family. We are disfunctional, we disagree, fight, laugh and cry, but in the end we are one. AUFamily is perfect. War Eagle

2 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

StateofAuburn.com

Drop the family crap.

If you don’t see Auburn as part of a bigger family then move on. It’s not “crap”.

IwantGustobefiredhehasruinemyenjoymentinauburnfootball.com

8 hours ago, Auburnfan91 said:

I'd be fine with changing it back to AUNation. We changed it to AUFamily not long before the merger.

Well, if we're going down that route...I think Auburn Eagle is still available too, and is obviously a more stately, appropriate, and all around better choice.

😁

Archived