Null

Sign in to follow this  
ellitor

2018 3* C Kamaar Bell

11 hours ago, alexava said:

I do too. I had a faint idea that’s what he was saying. 

Isn’t he the one who said he will feel at home anywhere? He just going by depth charts to play early and go nfl. I like him more every time I see him quoted. ( and get it explained)

Yes he is. This is the way most recruits view college. At least the guys who really have NFL aspirations. Have the coaches shown they have the ability to prepare me to get to the NFL, how quick will I play so I can start my film and resume to the NFL, is the school stable and successful in general.....all that other stuff people say on here in general about this and that affects recruits are things way down the list. 

13 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

I’ll take that alpha male mentality every day of the week

I like the attitude too. But his film doesn't really say "alpha" his run blocking is okay but he still looks a little soft to me IMO

I'm hoping we lock this one down on his upcoming official. Then, we could focus our efforts on Olaseni and Jones and others on the edge. With Bell and Jones, I'd feel pretty good about the interior OL this year.

We all love to make the Guard U joke (because it's endlessly funny), but in reality, we're thin on the interior as well. Including Ashley, we have five guys that are solely viewed as OGs, two of which are seniors (Harrell, Horton, Hamm, Manning, and Ashley). That's a group that needs more bodies. Even if you throw Stutts into that group (and I'm told the staff thinks of him like Osborne... starting his career inside with the expectation that he'll develop into an OT), it's a thin group after 2019.

2 minutes ago, mcgufcm said:

focus our efforts on Olaseni and Jones

Not sure were things are with Olaseni. He has academic concerns apparently.

7 minutes ago, mcgufcm said:

Including Ashley, we have five guys that are solely viewed as OGs, two of which are seniors (Harrell, Horton, Hamm, Manning, and Ashley).

FWIW Manning is a Guard & Irvin could end up there as well. Not sure it's definite Bro-Ham is a Guard. I've heard rumblings he could end up at Tackle.