2019 3* C Kamaar Bell

ellitor

On 12/13/2018 at 5:36 PM, ellitor said:
On 12/13/2018 at 5:33 PM, autigeremt said:

As stated. Once a game not so bad. More than that........😳

I take it by your repeat we ran it more than once that game? I don't know. I blocked that game & most possible uses of that play out of my memory bank.

What game?

😉

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think the OT from Thompson HS, that was committed to Louisville, signed early. Wonder if the staff is taking a look at him again?

6 hours ago, PUB78 said:

I don't think the OT from Thompson HS, that was committed to Louisville, signed early. Wonder if the staff is taking a look at him again?

Still no reports of AU interest.

11 hours ago, ellitor said:

Still no reports of AU interest.

That is why when our top guys fall through we don't have back up plans.  The Kid is 6'5" tall 270 pounds he is the kind of player that you can develop.  If you don't get the stud then you get somebody like him each year so in 2-3 years you have an SEC ready OT.  Kentucky has been getting a lot of 3* O-Line and developing them. If not this kid some other kid with the right measurable s.

3 hours ago, alexava said:

We should lead for this one. 

FSU is hurting for OL too. They offered him within minutes of losing Putnam. We should still have the advantage though.

On 12/21/2018 at 8:17 PM, ellitor said:

FSU is hurting for OL too. They offered him within minutes of losing Putnam. We should still have the advantage though.

hey Ellitor!  Hope you will have a Merry Christmas, and I want to thank you for all of the information you have given us over this past year. Are there any OL out there that we are looking at that can  help immediately?  I hope we can land some quality recruits.

On 12/21/2018 at 2:18 PM, tigerbrotha12 said:

How most recruits think. If your number one pitch is home/family you share that pitch with many different schools.

On 12/24/2018 at 1:25 PM, doc4aday said:

hey Ellitor!  Hope you will have a Merry Christmas, and I want to thank you for all of the information you have given us over this past year. Are there any OL out there that we are looking at that can  help immediately?  I hope we can land some quality recruits.

Thank you @doc4aday for the well wishes! Hope you had a Merry Christmas as well. I'm sure the staff is looking for immediate OL help, specifically at LT, but no targets of interest have not been identified publicly yet. There are still 4-5 months left in the grad transfer market so it may be a while before we get names.

2 hours ago, alexava said:

Translation? 

He's saying even if he had gone to the same school as Putnam, he'd start over Putnam as Bell is the alpha dog.  I actually like that attitude a ton.

23 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

He's saying even if he had gone to the same school as Putnam, he'd start over Putnam as Bell is the alpha dog.  I actually like that attitude a ton.

I do too. I had a faint idea that’s what he was saying. 

Isn’t he the one who said he will feel at home anywhere? He just going by depth charts to play early and go nfl. I like him more every time I see him quoted. ( and get it explained)

2 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

I’ll take that alpha male mentality every day of the week

3 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

I’ll take that alpha male mentality every day of the week

I will to if he backs it up on the field.

3 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

I will to if he backs it up on the field.

Definitely, but it’s gotta start somewhere. 

8 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Agreed but fans still need to STCU & not interact with recruits. 1. It's an NCAA violation. 2. It's creepy AC & some like that guy look like a total fool. Watch him be a member here now I said all that.

8 hours ago, alexava said:

Isn’t he the one who said he will feel at home anywhere? He just going by depth charts to play early and go nfl. I like him more every time I see him quoted. ( and get it explained)

Yes.

13 hours ago, alexava said:

Translation? 

He was going to play regardless of any obstacle placed in front of him. 💯 is saying I'm being honest with you even if it may be better to be diplomatic. Saying he's a dog is him saying he works hard and he gets the job done. No excuses. 

Archived