Who replaces Chip?

auburnphan

3 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

Im sure a lot has to do with Liberty hiring the former president of Baylor...

Wait until the bowl game... Purdue has a freshman WR about the same size as Worm. Jeff Brohm will show you/us how to use a playmaker that size. We better all out game plan to stop Rondale Moore or we will see him score on the ground, through the air, and on special teams...

If Brohm had both Moore and Shivers, mannnnnnnn

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, PoetTiger said:

Are u serious? You really think without a doubt Jarrett said this?

Yah I do. Him and stiddy are super close. I am sure he did not mean it in a malicious way towards gus. But he def is going to let him know what is going on. Remember baby briles WAS going to be the OC here when we hired chip as insiders have said on here. The administration blocked it. I bet he is glad he avoided having to deal with gus and his micro management.

1 minute ago, AURealist said:

With Pruitt and Briles together, the Tenn vs uat game could be watchable in a couple of years.  

I hope so. That game needs to stop being a layup for UAT.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Yah I do. Him and stiddy are super close. I am sure he did not mean it in a malicious way towards gus. But he def is going to let him know what is going on. Remember baby briles WAS going to be the OC here when we hired chip as insiders have said on here. The administration blocked it. I bet he is glad he avoided having to deal with gus and his micro management.

Don’t forget the tweet his guardian made (that his fiancé liked, btw)

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Don’t forget the tweet his guardian made (that his fiancé liked, btw)

Yah it def seems promises were broken towards Stidham this year and his family and friends are not too happy with how it played out. Stidham was supposed to have more freedom this season. Did not look like anything had changed to me. What about you mav?

Yah it def seems promises were broken towards Stidham this year and his family and friends are not too happy with how it played out. Stidham was supposed to have more freedom this season. Did not look like anything had changed to me. What about you mav?

I know a lot want to discredit the moon stories, but in terms of this, he said that even moreso than the ending of the football season they were even more so ticked off that “promises were not kept”

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

I know a lot want to discredit the moon stories, but in terms of this, he said that even moreso than the ending of the football season they were even more so ticked off that “promises were not kept”

Man why are we always so dysfunctional at Auburn mav?!?! Can we not have 1 well oiled machine run with consistent 10 win seasons in our lifetime mav?! lol

Man why are we always so dysfunctional at Auburn mav?!?! Can we not have 1 well oiled machine run with consistent 10 win seasons in our lifetime mav?! lol

58301E1B-6296-4441-AA2C-2FE2D54F003A.png

15 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Stidham was not even around for summer, I saw him make checkdowns, I also saw him overthrow clear TDS, first drive pick against LSU, another pick against LSU, careless fumble against UT, clear over throw to Boobie against UGA that stalled a promising drive, and many many many many other mistakes. Ijs he has more than his share of game changing mistakes this season...Ijs...you point and it’s often 4 pointing back at you.

4 minutes ago, PoetTiger said:

Stidham was not even around for summer, I saw him make checkdowns, I also saw him overthrow clear TDS, first drive pick against LSU, another pick against LSU, careless fumble against UT, clear over throw to Boobie against UGA that stalled a promising drive, and many many many many other mistakes. Ijs he has more than his share of game changing mistakes this season...Ijs...you point and it’s often 4 pointing back at you.

What does a returning starting QB, with supposed “unfinished business”, not being around during summer tell you?

16 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

What does a returning starting QB, with supposed “unfinished business”, not being around during summer tell you?

IDK but I am sure somebody will make it about Gus or something of the sort. Anyway he did have a lil shoulder and back issue....also he was quite busy balling out with his fiancé and seeing hearts of love. Football was def not his priority over the summer 

Just now, PoetTiger said:

IDK but I am sure somebody will make it about Gus or something of the sort. Anyway he did have a lil shoulder and back issue....also he was quite busy balling out with his fiancé and seeing hearts of love. Football was def not his priority over the summer 

I’ve been critical about Gus for awhile, but stidham had open plays that he flat out missed this season, that could’ve been drive changers. Guy wasn’t in it this season

42 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Playing the devils advocate here: This season it did look like Gus tried to give Stidham more freedom at the beginning of the season, but Stidham had trouble with it.  Jarrett got better when it was simplified again and did not have to do as many changes at the line. 

2 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Wrong forum to go into it, thus why I left it at as I said.

Thought I had you figure out; I was correct.

1 hour ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

Im sure a lot has to do with Liberty hiring the former president of Baylor...

Wait until the bowl game... Purdue has a freshman WR about the same size as Worm. Jeff Brohm will show you/us how to use a playmaker that size. We better all out game plan to stop Rondale Moore or we will see him score on the ground, through the air, and on special teams...

Definitely opening yourself up for criticism with the former Baylor A.D. followed by Hugh Freeze. To forgive is divine, will see if Jerry Fallwell got this one right. He’s going to be awfully embarrassed if he didn’t.

6 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Definitely opening yourself up for criticism with the former Baylor A.D. followed by Hugh Freeze. To forgive is divine, will see if Jerry Fallwell got this one right. He’s going to be awfully embarrassed if he didn’t.

if freeze has truly repented, the Lord will see him through

17 hours ago, DAG said:

Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone.

This is the biggest load of bulshshit saying in all of the South and we all know it. 💩 😂

6 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

Didn't' he go to like Elite 11 and Manning passing camps this summer?

I am going to take over the offense and you guys are gonna love it. I won't call plays, Gus won't call plays. I'm gonna take about 30 people off of this board and do like Saban and make you analyst.

Pay wise, pretty sure I can get a hold of some Chik Fil A gift cards after every game... so I got you. I know you will do it for the love of Auburn, so even that is too much, but you gotta take something.

We will script 85-90 plays for the games. I'm not worried about adjustments cause I believe with this crew we will be able to anticipate and to adjust to the adjustments of the adjustments that were adjusted to. So game day adjustments are already made. They are built in.

Now you will see Gus and I talking on the headset, don't worry about that. We will be discussing what songs the Tiger Paws should dance to, taking formula one driving classes at the Austin formula 1 driving school, the best ways to get hash browns at Waffle house, and I will educate him on Tiger Browns from Tiger Time Dinner and why they were better. At no point will we actually do anything. Cause honestly with this offense I doubt we ever see a 3rd down.

Now the only thing is on Monday. Monday on this board we will release the entire script with all the calls and who decided them. So you will all know who to blame.

And I'm sorry Gwill. I tried to get a new S&C coach to develop you into the best Get Back Coach in the game but the Board wouldn't go for it man.

10 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

There is 0 chance Kendal Briles comes here unless it is as Head Coach. Him and Stidham are super close so no doubt Jarrett has informed him of how Gus handcuffed chip all season long and yanked back playcalling duties from him. After it worked so well when chip ran the offense at the end of last season.

The offense we've seen for the last two years was built for JS and called by CL. It looks nothing like what a CGM offense looks like. Does CGM make recommendations? Yes. But calling plays, No. Ask CL and he'll tell you the same thing. 

My guess for our new OC, and it makes perfect sense knowing Gus — ITS HERB HAND.!  

It’s just got to be his old buddy Herb. In Gussie’s mind they can reinstall his dynamic offense and no one can stop it!  I know, it would be funny if it wasn’t so sad.  

11 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Yeah, you know nothing of me.  Stay golden pony boy.

Just continue worshiping at the altar of Josh Moon, see how it turns out.

Archived