Urban Meyer

wde1968

TIFWYW Colin Cowherd just said sources say Urban will retire for 1 year and take a college job. While refusing to name team said it's a top tier team that probably will need a head coach after next year. 🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

cowturd is not to be believed under any condition

He called Kingsbury to USC the Monday after he was fired. First report I heard anyone say it.

Moved to the Rivals forum in

Joking aside, he's going to actually retire this time and fade out of relevance.

Glad he's out of college football. He's ran some of the most corrupt programs known to man.

Urban will never come back to the SEC.  His brain cyst doesn’t allow him to coach against competitive programs without discomfort.

After he won the championship game the other night he said the Big 10 was the best conference and OSU was in arguably the best division in college football.

He definitely needs to get checked out by a competent doctor.

6 minutes ago, The Freak said:

After he won the championship game the other night he said the Big 10 was the best conference and OSU was in arguably the best division in college football.

He definitely needs to get checked out by a competent doctor.

IT's easy to say that when you're on the outside of the CFP looking in.

Colin Cowherd is not the be believed under any circumstances. Some highlights off the top of my head:

- A multi-minute rant about how Greg Oden should be the #1 player selected in his NBA Draft and why Kevin Durant is going to be a bust of historic proportions

- Calling Clemson a "fraud" just before Clemson goes on their playoff run and wins the national title 

- And lastly, a favorite of mine. His freezing cold take about how Gus Malzahn will send Nick Saban into early retirement and how Auburn and Gus will be the new kings of college football with our unstoppable offense.

Do not listen to anything he says. In fact, take his opinions and put money on the opposite. Thank me later.

50 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Urban will never come back to the SEC.  His brain cyst doesn’t allow him to coach against competitive programs without discomfort.

Newsflash... the Big 10 is more than competitive. If he can survive Ohio State,  he can can certainly coach in the SEC.

3 minutes ago, murpjf88 said:

Newsflash... the Big 10 is more than competitive. If he can survive Ohio State,  he can can certainly coach in the SEC.

Wrong! Urban wants no part of the SEC. The Big Ten is more competitive? The college bowl games,  High school recruiting reports and the NFL draft would highly disagree with you!

10 minutes ago, murpjf88 said:

Eeyore, off your meds again?

12 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Wrong! Urban wants no part of the SEC. The Big Ten is more competitive? The college bowl games,  High school recruiting reports and the NFL draft would highly disagree with you!

Just last year, the Big 10 East had three teams finish in the top 15, all of whom won at least 10 games.  It has proven to be a very competitive division.

ETA:  The conference also went 7-1 in bowls last year.  The only loss was Michigan to South Carolina.

Urban go against Saban year after year? Not a chance. lol He'll either take the USC job after a year or he'll legit retire.

7 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

What would the college bowl games (Auburn is 1-4 in their last 5 btw),  high school recruitment reports and NFL draft say about your reading comprehension? I didn't say the Big 10 was a better conference than the SEC ((this year), ( taking Alabama out of the equation,  it's closer than you would like to believe)), I said it was more than competitive. If he can coach in a high octane environment like Ohio State and succeed,  he can certainly coach and succeed in the SEC ( He's already done it.) 

18 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Just last year, the Big 10 East had three teams finish in the top 15, all of whom won at least 10 games.  It has proven to be a very competitive division.

ETA:  The conference also went 7-1 in bowls last year.  The only loss was Michigan to South Carolina.

Facts and stuff have no place here...lol

8 minutes ago, Auburn Kev said:

Why is this thread even in the Auburn football forum? There's  already a thread in the rivals forum.

I pointed that out above, but alas nobody has locked this thread yet...

12 minutes ago, murpjf88 said:

What would the college bowl games (Auburn is 1-4 in their last 5 btw),  high school recruitment reports and NFL draft say about your reading comprehension? I didn't say the Big 10 was a better conference than the SEC ((this year), ( taking Alabama out of the equation,  it's closer than you would like to believe)), I said it was more than competitive. If he can coach in a high octane environment like Ohio State and succeed,  he can certainly coach and succeed in the SEC ( He's already done it.) 

Urban wants no part of the SEC. Go look at the amount of players drafted out of the SEC compared to any other conference including the Big Ten.

2 minutes ago, LKEEL75 said:

I pointed that out above, but alas nobody has locked this thread yet...

I put it here as from what he said I took as being AUBURN. Why are some people such whiny a$$es.

13 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

Meyer will be all cured up once Swinney moves to bamr.

Exactly, obviously it was something other than his health getting him out of Ohio State.

Archived