Arizona QB Khalil Tate Will Not Transfer

au_bsci_04

• ellitor changed the title to Arizona QB Transfer Khalil Tate
14 minutes ago, au_bsci_04 said:

Hate to burst bubbles here is 2 ways. 1. Looks like that's a week old. There have been reports since the tweet saying Sumlin is working to keep KT. 2. Looks like Oklahoma would be in the market if KT transfers. Not sure we can beat them out.

• ellitor changed the title to Arizona QB Khalil Tate "MAY" Transfer
4 hours ago, milehighfan said:

With the situation going on at Auburn, JMO but I don't see any top flight transfer beating Auburn's door down to transfer. Hopefully, I'm wrong.

:puke:

You’re not 

Why be surprised? 2 Hawaii kids moved moved all the way Alabaster, AL so they could play for UAT. So is UAT the only school from Alabama that can kids from Hawaii or Cal?

2 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Why be surprised? 2 Hawaii kids moved moved all the way Alabaster, AL so they could play for UAT. So is UAT the only school from Alabama that can kids from Hawaii or Cal?

Where's Cal???? Is it close to Can????

10 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

*Alabama moved 2 Hawaii kids entire family to Alibaster.* Corrected

11 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

A certain quarterback from Hawaii said “I would just like to thank the University of Alabama for moving my entire family to Alabama, giving them jobs, getting them in a house, I really appreciate the University of Alabama doing this for my family”.

That’s how they get them, and we don’t.

Well we need to move some families then....I get tired of listening to auburn fans cry about bammer. And then pretend we are so pure and innocent. Bammer smart they know to give money to continue making it, we get money and give it to the already rich lazy people that's running the show. Look at where we're at

41 minutes ago, PoetTiger said:

If I was a recruit and I visited this board and I would have some reservations but I’m glad kids don’t make decisions like that.  Or do they?

If you were a recruit and made any decision based of visiting a fan board I wouldn't want you, especially at QB

Those kids moved to Alabama because it provided them with the opportunity to play for the best coach in the country, to play at the highest level in the country, and to compete for the biggest pinnacles in the country.

Give me one good reason why any West Coast kid with limited eligibility would voluntarily come to Auburn under our CURRENT circumstances? 

59 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Bammer has the REC which has a unique way of making a move like that financially sound. Tua's whole family would agree with that. 

20 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Well we need to move some families then....I get tired of listening to auburn fans cry about bammer. And then pretend we are so pure and innocent. Bammer smart they know to give money to continue making it, we get money and give it to the already rich lazy people that's running the show. Look at where we're at

I don't think most of us want to be bammer. What we do want is responsible smart leadership from the coaches and administration, but we are not getting it.

18 minutes ago, metafour said:

Those kids moved to Alabama because it provided them with the opportunity to play for the best coach in the country, to play at the highest level in the country, and to compete for the biggest pinnacles in the country.

Give me one good reason why any West Coast kid with limited eligibility would voluntarily come to Auburn under our CURRENT circumstances? 

To play in a non joke conf? (See e.g. their conf champ Wash losing to us in Sept?)

1 minute ago, ChltteTiger said:

I don't think most of us want to be bammer. What we do want is responsible smart leadership from the coaches and administration, but we are not getting it.

Many I see here do things like, we miss a recruit....we don't have any accountability to the school and say things from didn't want him anyway, we stopped recruiting him, didn't like the way he handled recruiting, to he's not an Auburn man.....then when we suck it's everybody cheated and we're surprised. 😆 No you actually do need the players you so easily don't care about. Then of course it's they are on steroids to they are paid off when they are in college. It's a big joke

24 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Screw it. Maybe Malik will actually be great. He does fit the offense really well.

He has not been too impressive but hasn’t seen enough opportunities to make a fair judgment. Look forward to seeing him though. 

3 minutes ago, aucanucktiger said:

To play in a non joke conf? (See e.g. their conf champ Wash losing to us in Sept?)

Most talentedRecruits overall number one goal is to Pro. Whoever can get them there. 

7 minutes ago, aucanucktiger said:

And Auburn is the only school in the country who would be interested in a potential difference-maker transfer QB?

57 minutes ago, metafour said:

I wonder what role of any Tosh played I getting Tua to UA?

Archived