Honest statement and take it for what its worth

doverstutts

18 minutes ago, twilli13 said:

Exactly the sheep s*** I'm talking about. This guy is presenting the idea of the University meddling like they have been like I agreed with what they have done. I havent said anything of the sort. Hes also talking about people supporting Gus one more year whereas my original post was referring to people constantly making excuses for Gus. Two different things. Then someone like you (nothing against you personally, just meaning someone) comes on and responds with how great his post was when he wasnt even referring to what I was referring to. 

You're new here, so I'll go ahead and tell you that aujeff was being extremely sarcastic with his comment.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

You're new here, so I'll go ahead and tell you that aujeff was being extremely sarcastic with his comment.

I actually did agree with Tex’s post though. There was sarcasm on it being pinned. 

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

I actually did agree with Tex’s post though. There was sarcasm on it being pinned. 

Well, I was half right, at least.

3 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

Well, I was half right, at least.

I’m a glass half full guy, you did okay. 👌

2 hours ago, twilli13 said:

No, I'm not at all referring to people defending Gus over the way the University and boosters are handling things. I completely disagree the majority of Gus supporters are supporting him over the way the University is handling things. There are people on here who vehemently support him no matter how s***ty of a coach he is and chastise everyone else for being pissed and complaining on a message board over the state of the program. Aka continued mediocrity. No one on this board is responsible for anything with the program either way. The outside the box viewpoint referred to another post I was attacked on. Not on criticizing Gus. 

Oh, well its a good thing that the 24/7 365 gloom team doesn't treat people that way on this board.

Glad you don't hold me responsible, cause I was just informed yesterday that not supporting coaches that won with rape culture is why we can't get to the next level lol.

This board just needs two sub-forums. One for all negative, one for positive.

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

I’m a glass half full guy, you did okay. 👌

Well that is just posting mediocrity. You will never make the next level and have ruined this board and my enjoyment of posting. Jeez.

27 minutes ago, Texan4Auburn said:

Oh, well its a good thing that the 24/7 365 gloom team doesn't treat people that way on this board.

Glad you don't hold me responsible, cause I was just informed yesterday that not supporting coaches that won with rape culture is why we can't get to the next level lol.

This board just needs two sub-forums. One for all negative, one for positive.

To be honest, until lately, I've always been more of a sunshine pumper guy. The last few years have hardened me significantly tho. Lol. I'm still in between. I want Gus to succeed and think hes a good guy. I think the real problem is definitely the administration and always has been. They have gotten us into mess after coaching mess over the years. The point I was attempting to make about Gus is the whole definition of insanity thing. It's super frustrating because i feel if some things were done differently. The program could have soared under Gus. Oh well. 

2 hours ago, Rednilla said:

Interesting. 

Archived