6-6 next year

twilli13

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Knowing how Auburn luck runs......

12-1 heading to the playoff. 😂

I get the argument about how Auburn generally bounces back after bad years, but in ‘93 Stan White was a senior and there was future NFL talent on the OL. In ‘04, Jason Campbell was also a senior and the OL was talented. 2010 we had Cam Newton and the OL was pretty salty. 2013 that OL was nasty (along w Jay Prosch) and we had a heck of a backfield. 

I don’t see any of the above next yr. JMO. 

On 12/5/2018 at 12:51 PM, Tiger said:

I just realized we play Kent State. Welcome back to JHS, Woody Barrett!

He had a good season last year, for a sophomore.  Another year or two of competent coaching and he might turn out ok.

A loser thread. Glad our football team doesn't think like this 🤤

On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 1:59 PM, Mid Atlantic Tiger said:

I think you're being WAAAAY too generous.

I just barely see 5 wins.  I really hope I am wrong, but this team will be worse next season.

I hope the team doesn't give up as easy as the fans. I agree with Creed this is a loser thread.

Why would true Auburn fans start a forum like this? I would just find a new team to cheer for if I was this doom and gloom, sooo depressing every time I come on here. The Gus bashing is played out guys. EVERY SINGLE POST Is BASHING GUS, come on man!

10 minutes ago, toddc said:

Why would true Auburn fans start a forum like this? I would just find a new team to cheer for if I was this doom and gloom, sooo depressing every time I come on here. The Gus bashing is played out guys. EVERY SINGLE POST Is BASHING GUS, come on man!

Some people are just miserable. 

19 hours ago, bg5 said:

I hope the team doesn't give up as easy as the fans. I agree with Creed this is a loser thread.

Sorry, I don't live in the La La Land Deep South.  The results I have seen from this fella give me absolutely zero hope that he can right the ship.  I can definitely see him sinking it, even though I would really like for him to turn it around and be successful. In the corporations that I have worked for, he wouldn't have lasted two years past 2013.

There is a difference after multiple years of watching stupid when one finally realizes that it WILL NOT get better...but then you probably believe everything that comes out of Trump's mouth like it's Gospel.

On 12/28/2018 at 9:44 AM, Mid Atlantic Tiger said:

but then you probably believe everything that comes out of Trump's mouth like it's Gospel.

like the previous 8 years of truth and virtue?....idiot

2 hours ago, doverstutts said:

idiot

Be careful when you start calling posters names again.  Last time you did that you got kicked off the forum.

On 12/23/2018 at 11:51 PM, doug3020 said:

I get the argument about how Auburn generally bounces back after bad years, but in ‘93 Stan White was a senior and there was future NFL talent on the OL. In ‘04, Jason Campbell was also a senior and the OL was talented. 2010 we had Cam Newton and the OL was pretty salty. 2013 that OL was nasty (along w Jay Prosch) and we had a heck of a backfield. 

I don’t see any of the above next yr. JMO. 

I agree, but assuming the pieces aren't there next year, I just hope we're not good enough to go 8-5. Remember, he has a tendency to do JUST enough to keep his job.

Then again, given the pattern Gus has been on (>=10 wins, then 8 wins, then 7 wins, then 8 wins, then >= 10 wins, then 8 wins...), that would indicate we'll be bad enough to get rid of him. Look, yesterday was nice, but I'm still completely ready to see him go.

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 9:44 AM, Mid Atlantic Tiger said:

Sorry, I don't live in the La La Land Deep South.  The results I have seen from this fella give me absolutely zero hope that he can right the ship.  I can definitely see him sinking it, even though I would really like for him to turn it around and be successful. In the corporations that I have worked for, he wouldn't have lasted two years past 2013.

There is a difference after multiple years of watching stupid when one finally realizes that it WILL NOT get better...but then you probably believe everything that comes out of Trump's mouth like it's Gospel.

I saw that you posted this prior to the game yesterday. I would say that you probably feel a little stupid after the team's bowl performance under Gus' play-calling yesterday but I'm pretty sure you don't because you sound like a liberal dumas (misspelled on purpose) seeing as how you had to get in your shot at the president. Must be sad to suffer from TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and GDS (Gus Derangement Syndrome) at the same time and they're both still going to be here next year. It is funny though, as far as the economy and the country, I do think it's getting better for me and for most but then again, I see the results not what the liberal media tell me to believe and think. I believe my eyes and I see that we are finally getting out of the previous president's catastrophic and depressing (economically and otherwise) 8 years. As for Gus and Auburn next year, I'll wait and see with my own eyes and not what Josh Bean or the others in the media have to say about it.

Sorry folks, that's all the political text I'll ever add to this site. Apologies but I had to get it out because this sort of liberal crap pisses me off. Don't care if he engages because I won't go there from here.

Sorry DTR, the 6-6 OP prediction and the first dozen or so posts should've been an indication to me but I guess I chose to ignore the warning signs. I'm thick like that sometimes.:beatup:

9 hours ago, aubieclawz said:

Don't post much, but, Auburn 10/11 wins in 2019 season(Gus saves his job) and Joey Gatewood will be the OD starter in 2019.... WDE!! mark it

Do you even know how much attrition there will be mainly on defense prior to making such a grand prediction? 

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 10:44 AM, Mid Atlantic Tiger said:

Sorry, I don't live in the La La Land Deep South.  

Umm it is pretty well known that California is La La Land. I live in the mid atlantic (see my profile) but I don't go around taking swipes at the hard working people in the real south.

Archived