Poll: Where do you stand with Gus?

Swamp Eagle

Gus Poll  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you stand with Gus?

• I think Gus can turn it around with the correct player personnel, specifically a DTQB.
    • I think Gus can succeed if he is the OC and hires a QB coach.
    • I don't think Gus can succeed, period. Gus must go
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/28/2018 at 06:00 PM

1 minute ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Seinfeld!!!!!!!! Hell yeah bro now we are groovin!!! Much better than Jlaw earlier!! No soup for you!! 

russell.gif?w=640

Okay. Try again tomorrow. I really feel like you’re this close!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dang yall this board is rough. I got downvoted by some dudes named @kevon67 and @AU64??? Thumbs down man? Wow. Methinks some folks on here might take themselves a tad too seriously.  I thought this type of forum was supposed to be fun?? We got a bunch of old cranky folks around here. I know times are rough for our team but we don’t have to go all get off my lawn on folks. Gus sucks. He’s coming back. It stinks, it will set us back another few years and we will get to watch high school football again next year but hey we can still have some fun on this board right?? I’ve read some great posts from folks like @bigbird and @GwillMac6 and some dude named @Mikey. Haven’t seen anything useful from @kevon67 or @AU64 so I’m gonna assume I’m not in any trouble if those are the guys who are downvoting me. 

39 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

And I really don’t think that comment was worth a headslap emoji.  I mean, to be truthful I only scanned your response kinda like I only half listen to the wife after 19 years.  I’m sure you made good points dear. But the headslap was just over the line. I think we need to add a double headslap emoji to respond to the headslap emoji and that way when someone abuses the headslap emoji someone else can respond with a headslap emoji to their headslap emoji. You know what I mean? 

Damn @kevon67 now I get a headslap??? Sheesh you guys. I won’t be able to sleep tonight. 

40 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

And I really don’t think that comment was worth a headslap emoji.  I mean, to be truthful I only scanned your response kinda like I only half listen to the wife after 19 years.  I’m sure you made good points dear. But the headslap was just over the line. I think we need to add a double headslap emoji to respond to the headslap emoji and that way when someone abuses the headslap emoji someone else can respond with a headslap emoji to their headslap emoji. You know what I mean? 

That was a real delayed reaction on that headslap there @aujeff11. What, you didn’t feel comfy doing it until Mr. smarty @kevon67 did it first? Hey its the double headslap I was talking about!!!!! Great job guys!!!! 

66.4%  used to be a landslide.

Have we counted the provisional ballots, hanging chads, absentee ballots, and the ones rejected from disparate signatures?  Has the circuit court ruled on this? What about the appellate court?  State supreme court?  Scotus?  If so, I say throw out the results and have another election.  Keep doing it until we vote to keep Gus.  

That was a real delayed reaction on that headslap there @aujeff11. What, you didn’t feel comfy doing it until Mr. smarty @kevon67 did it first? Hey its the double headslap I was talking about!!!!! Great job guys!!!! 

You obviously never had any bros. lmao.

Only ones with a sense of humor would gather the face palms were because the post was complaining about a facepalm 

2 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

AHHHHHHH its another one!!!!! Is there a record for these? I want to break it!!! 

Shouldn't sounding like a broken record be plenty enough?

Just now, kevon67 said:

Shouldn't sounding like a broken record be plenty enough?

What are you like 4? Thats your comeback? Ok we’ll play your game Mr. Kevon...I’m rubber and your a jerk. There. Now Im gonna tell mommy...

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

You obviously never had any bros. lmao.

Only ones with a sense of humor would gather the face palms were because the post was complaining about a facepalm 

Oh I get it hahahahaha...wow you’re not smart at all. I was wrong about you jefferson davis. 

What are you like 4? Thats your comeback? Ok we’ll play your game Mr. Kevon...I’m rubber and your a jerk. There. Now Im gonna tell mommy...

Sticks and stones

Uh guys this is fun and yall keep feeding me when Im obviously just messin around but shouldn’t we talk football? Won’t this stuff get us in trouble with a mod or something? 

Just go away dude!

My gosh....is there any limit to consecutive post saying nothing ? 

6 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Oh I get it hahahahaha...wow you’re not smart at all. I was wrong about you jefferson davis. 

You could have added that you found 20 dollars on the ground and that story would’ve been more interesting.

#protip

Just now, aujeff11 said:

You could have added that you found 20 dollars on the ground and that story would’ve been more interesting.

#protip

Man oh man the wit!!!!! You must be like a rocket scientist or something. 

Archived