Freeze and Malzahn spotted in Auburn

Barnacle

Wow, wonder how much driving Gus does with his eyes closed. 

I assume this is a joke......or were they actually seen together in Auburn? Hard to tell these days!

11 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

I assume this is a joke......or were they actually seen together in Auburn? Hard to tell these days!

I heard on WNSP radio that Freeze actually was in Auburn last weekend. His daughter is enrolled at the university.  No other details were mentioned.  

14 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

There's a pic of Freeze and his daughter at the Waffle House circulating on twitter. May just be visiting his daughter.

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

There's a pic of Freeze and his daughter at the Waffle House circulating on twitter. May just be visiting his daughter.

who knows what to make of this.

2 minutes ago, Tiger said:

question?  is www.aunation.net a legit site? I tried it and get nothing.

1 minute ago, doc4aday said:

question?  is www.aunation.net a legit site? I tried it and get nothing.

When I first stumbled upon this board back in 2003 or something the site's address was www.aunation.net.

Even at the time of when I put that in my signature (probably in the last few years) it was still directing me here when I typed that into my address bar but now it looks like it's officially dead. RIP!!!!

21 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

who knows what to make of this. 

I hope he had them made scattered, covered, smothered, chunked, topped, diced, and peppered.

43 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

No, Doc, it’s not real.  It’s just another stupid “gotcha” thread. 

1 hour ago, Tiger said:

He was probably meeting Gus if it was the Waffle House.  He promised Hugh he would buy him lunch at his favorite restaurant in town.

1 hour ago, jared52 said:

It's not used to moving very far.

JS held it forever when he got his hands on it this year.

1 hour ago, Tiger said:

Old pic from perhaps summer 2018 or maybe even Spring.  I know I saw it come out several months ago and said to myself "hmmmm".

4 hours ago, Mike4AU said:

No, Doc, it’s not real.  It’s just another stupid “gotcha” thread. 

That's what I thought. WIth all of the foolishness going on you never know!

Archived