Bama GT QB Jalen Hurts Picks OU

kwagoner

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

FWIW Coors is some good cold beer. Coors Lite taste like rear end. 

When the mountains turn blue it IS good beer.  I have no problem admitting that either.

Never had a light beer I'd call "good".

he seems to play better the more confident he is (most qb's do)... Not sure how'd he do in a QB battle competition. But dude looked like a new man in the SECG...had nothing to lose.  And coors light is like the crispest, most tasty beer ever IMHO

Can you imagine the flurry of outrage from Al.com (and in some quarters here) if a Bama QB previously held up by many as a Heisman shoo-in got beat out by oh, say, Nix in the Spring?

51 minutes ago, AUTiger25 said:

IF Jalen transferred. Would he even be eligible next year? Doesn't he have to sit out a year?

Yes. Nope. He's a Grad Transfer as stated in the thread title. Grad Transfers can play immediately..

Heard on JOX this morning that the Kelly Bryant visit was to tell Kelly Bryant we didn’t have a spot for him.  I don’t know how reliable of info that is but I’d imagine we’d be full for Jalen too.

4 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Heard on JOX this morning that the Kelly Bryant visit was to tell Kelly Bryant we didn’t have a spot for him.  I don’t know how reliable of info that is but I’d imagine we’d be full for Jalen too.

I think a phone call would suffice for that 

7 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

I missed who said that but it's total bull. You don't make that trip the day a kid is committing to tell a kid you don't have a spot. A simple phone call would have been a lot easier & less expensive.

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

I missed who said that but it's total bull. You don't make that trip the day a kid is committing to tell a kid you don't have a spot. A simple phone call would have been a lot easier & less expensive.

Yeah that’s just common sense lol

3 hours ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

Yeah that’s just common sense lol

Well, that explains that. 

On 12/6/2018 at 1:41 PM, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

FWIW Coors is some good cold beer. Coors Lite taste like rear end. 

Barmen is good beer. Coors and Coors Lite taste like rear.

14 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Well, that explains that. 

Exactly! So Gus drove to South Carolina to tell him spot was filled. 🙄

4 minutes ago, Mike4AU said:

I’m betting Jalen goes to Ok.  

It would be interesting to see who they would rather have, Hurts if he transfers or Tate from Arizona if he transfers.

19 hours ago, ellitor said:

It would be interesting to see who they would rather have, Hurts if he transfers or Tate from Arizona if he transfers.

I'd be fine with the leftovers. How could Jalen pass up on the chance to play Alabama if he decided on transferring?

Everybody knows Yuengling is the best beer.  Not only the oldest brewery in the. country but the best.  

If you are drinking Coors you might as well get you a good cold glass of water.  As the old saying goes “to much Rocky Mountain spring water and not enough Rock Mountain high.”  

And PBR is horse pi**.  

1 hour ago, AU Is Gold said:

I'd be fine with the leftovers. How could Jalen pass up on the chance to play Alabama if he decided on transferring?

With his OC getting HC job at Maryland now...... We might be out of whatever running we may or may not have been in.

On 12/6/2018 at 1:07 PM, McLoofus said:

What kind of beer do you think Jalen Hurts likes to drink?

Zima. (Eww)

Archived