Bama GT QB Jalen Hurts Picks OU

kwagoner

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DAG said:

Full court press

They screwed you over and just cast you aside. Come to AU, the team that will affect them the most and where you can exact your revenge on them on the biggest stage in the biggest rivalry.

Just now, bigbird said:

They screwed you over and just cast you aside. Come to AU, the team that will affect them the most and where you can exact your revenge on them on the biggest stage in the biggest rivalry.

A true Hollywood script. I would love for JH to be our QB, we beat Bama, then beat UGA in the SEC championship game. Afterward, meet Clemson in the NC game and beat them. Oh my word, if that would happen Auburn could have 10 mediocre seasons after that and I wouldn't care.

8 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Yes Matt Cassell.... Never started a single game

Oops! Nice catch. That's what I get for not reading a post thoroughly.

2 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

Only ones I can remember are the OSU QB's from 2015

Brad Johnson lost his job to Casey Weldon during the AU game and wound up with a long NFL career as a starter.

8 minutes ago, DAG said:

A true Hollywood script. I would love for JH to be our QB, we beat Bama, then beat UGA in the SEC championship game. Afterward, meet Clemson in the NC game and beat them. Oh my word, if that would happen Auburn could have 10 mediocre seasons after that and I wouldn't care.

Did you make this deal in 2010? Because we've had 2 great seasons since then but almost no one remembers now. I get the feeling that a lot of the fan base things we've all of the sudden been relegated to Miss St. 

1 minute ago, Gene Loblaw said:

He’s kind of turned into a martyr hero for Bama fans. I’d love to have but I doubt he throws away a lifetime of good will in T Town just for a year of Malzahn tutelage 

Depends on if he wants one last year of glory and revenge. He got a taste of revenge in the SECCG. He had two years of glory before that. Come to Auburn to get both in one last hail Mary of a season. We want it as bad as you do.

Just now, BusinessSchoolBum said:

Did you make this deal in 2010? Because we've had 2 great seasons since then but almost no one remembers now. I get the feeling that a lot of the fan base things we've all of the sudden been relegated to Miss St. 

Who cares? There are many threads arguing about this on the general forum. My sights are about a redemption story for JH.

3 minutes ago, BusinessSchoolBum said:

We've had 1 great season since 2010. It was the first season of Gus's tenure and we've mostly been on a downward slide since. We had 4 losses last year and at least 3 of them were pretty terrible. 

Also, Mississippi State finished ranked 18th and we finished unranked. Gus is 3-3 against them, having lost the most recent one. So yes, we have been relegated to Mississippi State. 

15 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

We've had 1 great season since 2010. It was the first season of Gus's tenure and we've mostly been on a downward slide since. We had 4 losses last year and at least 3 of them were pretty terrible. 

Also, Mississippi State finished ranked 18th and we finished unranked. Gus is 3-3 against them, having lost the most recent one. So yes, we have been relegated to Mississippi State. 

Sure. But Miss State hasn't won the SEC WEST since 1998 and the SEC since 1941. Auburn is not Mississippi State. 

Hey he’s put on the jersey before. Just need him to put it on for one whole season 😏 

8A854A5F-248D-4FEC-92E1-F96C31332AA1.jpeg

10 minutes ago, BusinessSchoolBum said:

Sure. But Miss State hasn't won the SEC WEST since 1998 and the SEC since 1941. Auburn is not Mississippi State. 

I agree, but somebody needs to tell our coach. 

Can't seem to find any mumblings about where he is considering

P5 teams that offered him out of high school:
Arizona, Kansas, Kansas State, Minnesota, Mississippi State, Oregon State, Purdue, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, West Virginia, Arizona State, Arkansas, Michigan State, TCU, Texas

Of note, it looks like he didn't visit anyone other than Alabama and Texas A&M was his second choice.

4 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Can't seem to find any mumblings about where he is considering

P5 teams that offered him out of high school:
Arizona, Kansas, Kansas State, Minnesota, Mississippi State, Oregon State, Purdue, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, West Virginia, Arizona State, Arkansas, Michigan State, TCU, Texas

Of note, it looks like he didn't visit anyone other than Alabama and Texas A&M was his second choice.

How how how how how did we not offer him

I think he ends up at OU or Houston.  OU in play because Murray is likely gone to baseball and Houston because he's from the area and they just hired a proven offensive coach.

17 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

We  had Woody Barrett and John Franklin III   higher on our board

19 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Just now, auburnphan said:

We  had Woody Barrett and John Franklin III   higher on our board

Didn't offer Jerod Evans in that same cycle, if I'm not mistaken. 

Archived