twilli13

Propst in the SEC

Recommended Posts





Isn't bama looking for a new OC? Seems like Propst's character and personality would be a perfect fit there. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why not, what have we got to lose? I know little of this coach and maybe some of you can shed a bit of light on this. Sounds like he could bring something to the table we need. Who knows?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do have to give credit where credit is due....   I only have a wife and i cant imagine having to manage a complete family and then another.   Thats managment skills. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, doc4aday said:

Why not, what have we got to lose? I know little of this coach and maybe some of you can shed a bit of light on this. Sounds like he could bring something to the table we need. Who knows?

The man basically had a secret family that his Family #1 had no idea about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tiger said:

The man basically had a secret family that his Family #1 had no idea about.

Like what I saw on NCIS New Orleans the other night.  I doubt then he is a candidate. Then again, who knows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, doc4aday said:

Like what I saw on NCIS New Orleans the other night.  I doubt then he is a candidate. Then again, who knows.

haha, I think this writer just sees how hypersensitive the AU fan base is right now and is just throwing anything out there to get people stirred up

  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I won’t argue that Rush is a winner and if Auburn is gonna overloook call girls and paying players with Freeze then I feel like you can’t skewer Probst.  Based on what I read he and Gus would not get along.  Also who is this Josh Moon guy dropping bombs all the sudden?  Are insiders leaking Probst name just like they leaked the other stuff or is this all them?  Bring in Nesbit if you want a hot shot high school coach.

Edited by Win4AU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, nurbis said:

Isn't bama looking for a new OC? Seems like Propst's character and personality would be a perfect fit there. 

That will go to Rich Rod. Nick always has a back up as a consultant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Somebody leaked that name to Moon to see if he would run with it and make a fool of himself... again. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

I won’t argue that Rush is a winner and if Auburn is gonna overloook call girls and paying players with Freeze then I feel like you can’t skewer Probst. 

giphy.gif

Edited by Tiger
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, around4ever said:

Somebody leaked that name to Moon to see if he would run with it and make a fool of himself... again. 

ooooh should we try this?

Maybe make a shady, burner type twitter account and tell him Gus is reaching out to Mitch Mustain to call his O? See if he bites????

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

I won’t argue that Rush is a winner and if Auburn is gonna overloook call girls and paying players with Freeze then I feel like you can’t skewer Probst.  Based on what I read he and Gus would not get along.  Also who is this Josh Moon guy dropping bombs all the sudden?  Are insiders leaking Probst name just like they leaked the other stuff or is this all them?  Bring in Nesbit if you want a hot shot high school coach.

While we're at it, why not go after Bobby Petrino? [/sarcasm]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, around4ever said:

Somebody leaked that name to Moon to see if he would run with it and make a fool of himself... again. 

That wasn’t Moon. Doesn’t matter though, the talent pool of reporters writing about Auburn is severely lacking. These guys are willing to throw anything against the wall. 90% of what’s been written about The Auburn football program in the last ten days has less credibility than the old National Enquirer. We need to hold these guys accountable and stop letting them be so lazy. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

That wasn’t Moon. Doesn’t matter though, the talent pool of reporters writing about Auburn is severely lacking. These guys are willing to throw anything against the wall. 90% of what’s been written about The Auburn football program in the last ten days has less credibility than the old National Enquirer. We need to hold these guys accountable and stop letting them be so lazy. 

Hahaha!!  Proves I didn't read it.  I have stopped giving the beat writers and others the clicks.  Credible journalism is a lost art. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

I won’t argue that Rush is a winner and if Auburn is gonna overloook call girls and paying players with Freeze then I feel like you can’t skewer Probst.  

My thoughts as well, although I'm not super well acquainted with Probst's transgressions. Sounds like he took it up a notch but, like, do you really draw a line between churchy hooker guy and 2 family guy? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

My thoughts as well, although I'm not super well acquainted with Probst's transgressions. Sounds like he took it up a notch but, like, do you really draw a line between churchy hooker guy and 2 family guy? 

Lol exactly. What's worse? At least Propst isn't hitting it and quitting it like Freezey. He's did the honorable thing and entered a relationship with his side piece. Even started a family with her! HE'S A FAMILY MAN!!!!!!!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Lol exactly. What's worse? At least Propst isn't hitting it and quitting it like Freezey. He's did the honorable thing and entered a relationship with his side piece. Even started a family with her! HE'S A FAMILY MAN!!!!!!!

FAMILY ALL IN?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Lol exactly. What's worse? At least Propst isn't hitting it and quitting it like Freezey. He's did the honorable thing and entered a relationship with his side piece. Even started a family with her! HE'S A FAMILY MAN!!!!!!!

oh my god this is the funniest post i've ever read on this site 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now