Take it for what it is worth

DAG

8 hours ago, Mikey said:

I put this at 95% likely that the coaches made a mistake, 5% likely that there's more to the story. For obvious reasons the staff will never tell their side to the public.

I have coached and live in Decatur. FTFY.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/8/2018 at 3:34 PM, alexava said:

No worries. I got my dose of Losartan this morning.😎

Me too. Lol

On 12/8/2018 at 6:17 PM, doug3020 said:

1) Boobie

2) K. Martin

3) Shivers

4) Miller

5) A. Martin

So... #1 is SEC quality. #2 had his shot and lost it. #3 kind of unknown at this point. Showed flashes during his limited playing time. Can he carry the ball 20+ x's/game? Don't know. #4 likely needs to shave about 1-1.5 seconds off his 40 time, leaving #5 who has transferred. Hope we stay healthy this year...

And Harold Joiner could end up being the biggest beast of them all.

1 minute ago, PigskinPat said:

And Harold Joiner could end up being the biggest beast of them all.

Of course he could. Asa could have. we have seen enough football we should know most any of these highly recruited guys could catch fire and very few ever do as true freshman.

5 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

I have coached and live in Decatur. FTFY.

5 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

I put this at 95% likely that the coaches made a mistake, 5% likely that there's more to the story. For obvious reasons the staff will never tell their side to the public.

Why did you intentionally misquote me? If you're going to do cheap shot things like that, at least be man enough to make what you are doing plain. And no, the slimy FTFY doesn't make anything plain.

10 hours ago, Mikey said:

Why did you intentionally misquote me? If you're going to do cheap shot things like that, at least be man enough to make what you are doing plain. And no, the slimy FTFY doesn't make anything plain.

Its a joke that we do here on the forum. been doing it for years OMG, is this guy for real?

In Decatur, no one believes that Asa left without there being a huge fuss over how he lost his redshirt. My family goes to Austin, and I coach, (not football) there myself.

33 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Its a joke that we do here on the forum. been doing it for years OMG, is this guy for real?

In Decatur, no one believes that Asa left without there being a huge fuss over how he lost his redshirt. My family goes to Austin, and I coach, (not football) there myself.

Hahaha, oh wow. Now he's pretending that people haven't been regularly doing the FIFY thing for years? Man. Things have gotten really weird. 

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Hahaha, oh wow. cycyfuducucycychchchchcjjfjchcu u vivivuvivi. Iviguiviv. 

FIFY

😁

7 hours ago, AUsince72 said:
9 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Hahaha, oh wow. cycyfuducucycychchchchcjjfjchcu u vivivuvivi. Iviguiviv. 

FIFY

😁

That is Awesome!

well, another good back is gone....there is one pledged to nc. st that they are recruiting.....forget his name, but he is a complete back....i want this guy.....we really need an SEC caliber running back or two....maybe it can be joiner,he is about the size of derrick henry.....maybe move barrett back

Archived