Take it for what it is worth

DAG

in this state, you have to be careful with the media....they will take something and twist it and turn it and make it sound like something that it isn't....just like this this moon guy did with a sliver of info that he was fed a few days ago....of course you can say what you want, but if you aren't careful, it will come back and be something like you didn't mean because this is a bammer controlled media....ITAT guy says moon filled in a lot blanks with his story...by the way, i don't like what happened to martins red shirt

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

giphy.gif

No idea what this means but stop trying to drag me back into this man I left you alone lol

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

No idea what this means but stop trying to drag me back into this man I left you alone lol

lol

5 hours ago, Tiger said:

I actually chuckled at this part of the article:

Malzahn said Martin “has a role for us.” Lindsey said, “we have some runs for Asa.”

Martin did not serve a real on-field role. He had just one meaningful rush attempt the rest of the season.

Pretty sure this is just typical coach BS talk. Ron Rivera said CJ Anderson was released so that we could get another good look at Cameron Artis Payne. CAP hasn’t received a single carry yet. 

I appreciate that Momma Worm felt comfortable enough to drop in and offer her thoughts and thank her for offering them.  But in the future, let's not tag player's parents and try to get them to weigh in on controversial topics.  You could be putting them in a tough position if a comment made in an unguarded moment made it back to the coaching staff or the media.  It's just not really fair to them and not a good idea.

21 hours ago, War to the Eagle said:

Read this article closely. There is no comment from (or apparent effort to reach) the AU coaching staff. This is taking place right in the heart of recruiting season. This is irresponsible, bullcrap journalism that suggests AU's coaching staff doesn't give a crap about it's players.

These click-bait clowns read forums and write stories from what posters put out there. Everything comes back around as an article posted somewhere guaranteed to show Auburn in the worst possible light. AFAIK....the public has no idea what the real deal is with Asa. But recruits will see the rumor and form an impression.....

20 hours ago, tomcat said:

Complete inattention to detail. The other side of the state would never be asleep at the switch like this...

Yes they would. And have. But it's never made public so nobody knows about it. 

6 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Can you show prior examples of this? Genuinely curious

13 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

These click-bait clowns read forums and write stories from what posters put out there. Everything comes back around as an article posted somewhere guaranteed to show Auburn in the worst possible light. AFAIK....the public has no idea what the real deal is with Asa. But recruits will see the rumor and form an impression.....

Well are you calling his mom a liar? Quotes are directly from her , not some anonymous source 

2 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Can you show prior examples of this? Genuinely curious

I am not posting anything on a public forum. But if anyone here thinks bammer cares about players then they are quite simply naive and ignorant of how that place runs it's program. There are more broken hearts at bammer than there ever have been anywhere else. 

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

Well are you calling his mom a liar? Quotes are directly from her , not some anonymous source 

Where did you even get that idea? Reading comprehension is your friend and so is context.. And we still DO NOT KNOW exactly what happened. We have rumor and we have one side of the story but we do not have the entire story. That does not equate to calling anyone a liar. 

32 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Where did you even get that idea? Reading comprehension is your friend and so is context.. And we still DO NOT KNOW exactly what happened. We have rumor and we have one side of the story but we do not have the entire story. That does not equate to calling anyone a liar. 

I just asked a question since you called it a rumor and click bait. Well what is the rumor? Clearly his mother doesn’t think it is a rumor nor is she trying to just use it for click bait or is my reading comprehension that far off that you did not call it that? Not to mention , the author of the story did indeed try to ask for the other side of the story, which it seems to be some refusal to do so. One of the main reasons why Asa’s parent went ahead with putting it out there in public. So I believe you need to direct your anger to the appropriate party.

47 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

I am not posting anything on a public forum. But if anyone here thinks bammer cares about players then they are quite simply naive and ignorant of how that place runs it's program. There are more broken hearts at bammer than there ever have been anywhere else. 

Oh so you are starting rumors now but pissed at this author for actually getting quotes from a source and publicly putting it out there? Lol. Golden. You just made a click bait post. Congrats. 

15 minutes ago, DAG said:

Oh so you are starting rumors now but pissed at this author for actually getting quotes from a source and publicly putting it out there? Lol. Golden. 

I'm not starting any rumors. I'm just not naming any names because it would be reckless to do that. You have a hard time understanding things apparently, and you don't know my background. There are some here who do. And anyone on this forum is capable of doing research on their own. 

The writer of that article knew already that AU coaches wouldn't comment, and he posted one side of the story for click bait. Some of you are very naive about media manipulation. 

Getting quotes from one side does not tell THE WHOLE STORY so we STILL DON"T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. We know one person's account. 

8 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

I'm not starting any rumors. I'm just not naming any names because it would be reckless to do that. You have a hard time understanding things apparently, and you don't know my background. There are some here who do. And anyone on this forum is capable of doing research on their own. 

The writer of that article knew already that AU coaches wouldn't comment, and he posted one side of the story for click bait. Some of you are very naive about media manipulation. 

Getting quotes from one side does not tell THE WHOLE STORY so we STILL DON"T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. We know one person's account. 

Lol the parents wanted it to come out. They have asked Auburn to share their side. They still haven’t . Most on this forum would LOVE to hear Auburn’s side. It didn’t have to go left like this. The issue is accountability. 

So why even open your mouth if you aren’t going to share how you have came to such allegations? You are blasting Bama but then call it reckless to validate your claims? Hmmm. Isn’t it a lot more reckless to speak about something you can’t share on a public forum? Speaking of manipulation and agenda setting.

1 hour ago, Tigerbelle said:

But this isn't about caring about the players. This is incompetence at work. Bama may be cold and rigid when it comes to their roster but I have my doubts that they've dropped the ball so severely with a kid affecting his eligibility. Accidentally playing a kid in a 5th game is about as amateur hour as it gets

This is something this forum and other beat writers have been reporting since the MSU game, we knew that Gus already burnt Asa's year. Im surprised that guy didnt call them fake news while he was at it. Hopefully Asa transfers out and goes to a real leader of men 

5 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Pretty sure this is just typical coach BS talk. Ron Rivera said CJ Anderson was released so that we could get another good look at Cameron Artis Payne. CAP hasn’t received a single carry yet. 

Ron Rivera is arguably the worst manager of talent in the league, his opinion and word almost means less than Gus's

Without tagging momma worm because she is having everyone and their brother tagging her...

Her answer says everything that needs to be said. 

Giving no answer is giving a very loud one. 

6 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

Honest question, if nobody knows about it then how do you know about it? 

9 hours ago, PigskinPat said:

Honest question, if nobody knows about it then how do you know about it? 

She lives there and is very, very connected to the UAT program. I'd tell you more but then I'd have to shoot you. :)

14 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

This X100. There are any number of things that the coaching staff simply could not say in public under any circumstances. There are things that a poster on this forum could not post without having the post removed and being warned or banned. "When something seems too incredible to be true, it probably isn't true." The idea that the coaches can't count to five is probably not true.

20 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

I’m assuming status quo for now. I thought Auburn was asking tbe NCAA for tbe redshirt back? 

Not at all. Long after the alleged failure to be able to count to five, Asa had several carries in the Liberty game. That made at least six games he played in. To all outward appearances there never was any intent to redshirt him. Why that should be is an entirely different question.

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

Not at all. Long after the alleged failure to be able to count to five, Asa had several carries in the Liberty game. That made at least six games he played in. To all outward appearances there never was any intent to redshirt him. Why that should be is an entirely different question.

You are straight up calling Asa's mother a liar. You do realize that don't you?

Archived