Hypothetical

musicitytiger

What if enough evidence came to light on what’s going on in Tuscaloosa to file a civil suit?  Do you think our fellow sec members would band together and sue for revenue unfairly gained by one school?

that would make me chant sec, sec

9 minutes ago, musicitytiger said:

What if enough evidence came to light on what’s going on in Tuscaloosa to file a civil suit?  Do you think our fellow sec members would band together and sue for revenue unfairly gained by one school?

And just what, pray tell, is going on in T town besides dominant football the likes of which have never been seen in college football history?

2 minutes ago, twilli13 said:

And just what, pray tell, is going on in T town besides dominant football the likes of which have never been seen in college football history?

You haven’t heard? Saban was the other shooter on the grassy knoll....he was Black Dahlia killer, he was DB Cooper, Saban has secret files of area 51 where bama gets all its “special” juice from...but don’t tell anyone. Only a select few Auburn fans on message boards have this priveleged information...shhhhhhhhh

1 minute ago, nixtosanders94 said:

You haven’t heard? Saban was the other shooter on the grassy knoll....he was Black Dahlia killer, he was DB Cooper, Saban has secret files of area 51 where bama gets all its “special” juice from...but don’t tell anyone. Only a select few Auburn fans on message boards have this priveleged information...shhhhhhhhh

Haha how could I forget. You forgot the ones about the REC having power over the national media and Saban being  Mark Emmert' s pledge master in the Stone Cutters. 

1 minute ago, twilli13 said:

Haha how could I forget. You forgot the ones about the REC having power over the national media and Saban being  Mark Emmert' s pledge master in the Stone Cutters. 

Yep my bad. Illuminati confirmed. 

1 hour ago, musicitytiger said:

When your own program is crumbling to bits and pieces there’s nothing better than hoping for the total destruction of your most hated rival while they are busy piling up hardware and prepping for their 5th CFP.  😀

21 minutes ago, keesler said:

When your own program is crumbling to bits and pieces there’s nothing better than hoping for the total destruction of your most hated rival while they are busy piling up hardware and prepping for their 5th CFP.  😀

Sad. Very very sad. 

The other members of the SEC won’t go after bama anyway because every darn one of them with the possible exception of Vandy has their own skeletons in their own closests they don’t want out. 

Not worth it. What bammer has been doing to build up their dynasty may have ushered in the death panalty in 1990 but today it’s....,,,,just business. Moving on. 

16 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

Not worth it. What bammer has been doing to build up their dynasty may have ushered in the death panalty in 1990 but today it’s....,,,,just business. Moving on. 

Cfb is becoming such a big $ generator though, I think at some point the conversation will shift from.....the need for the NCAA to do their job to legal action due to lost revenue for other schools

13 minutes ago, musicitytiger said:

Cfb is becoming such a big $ generator though, I think at some point the conversation will shift from.....the need for the NCAA to do their job to legal action due to lost revenue for other schools

The revenue's split in the SEC, right?  Arkansas (2-10) gets the same revenue as Alabama (12-0)

This post makes absolutely no sense. Now if the post had been about proof that Bammer is cheating (we all know they are) then lets hear it!

The day is coming CFB gets popping like NCAA basketball has. No way in the world rogue agent, future show deals, and exclusive suit designers only exist in college basketball. 

2 hours ago, ChltteTiger said:

This post makes absolutely no sense. Now if the post had been about proof that Bammer is cheating (we all know they are) then lets hear it!

I think the problem is all of the other sec schools have been waiting for the NCAA fairy to deliver justice.  Fact is, the evidence that’s been presented didn’t matter because the NCAA fairy doesn’t exist.  

18 hours ago, keesler said:

The revenue's split in the SEC, right?  Arkansas (2-10) gets the same revenue as Alabama (12-0)

I think you keep a percentage and then give a percentage to a pot and that pot is split throughout the entire conference. Don't believe its 100%.

Archived