Softball Transfer Rules/Oregon Ducks

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently the predictions of Oregon's demise were premature.

Oops!  Just read that Oregon lost to James Madison 9-1.  I'm guessing that Good pitched for JMU.

8 hours ago, OlderWhiskey said:

Apparently the predictions of Oregon's demise were premature.

Oops!  Just read that Oregon lost to James Madison 9-1.  I'm guessing that Good pitched for JMU.

You would be correct.  That game was on Watch ESPN so I saw some portions.  Good was in usual form.  Pitched 6 innings in the run rule game and had 8 SO.  Threw 100 pitches, walked 2.  Oregon used 2 pitchers.  The starter got pulled early in second inning and gave up 4 runs.  For the game Oregon pitchers walked 6 batters.  This is only the second game of the season for JMU.  They are scheduled to play Tennessee and Kentucky today and tomorrow.

Is this Good's 4th year...or 5th?  Been there forever

Texas A&M seems to be struggling more than Oregon, perhaps.  They are 8-3, but their losses are to Liberty, North Texas, and McNeese St., all at home.  The North Texas loss was a 10-2 run-rule job.

Oregon just lost to Texas Tech 5-0.  I'm thinking we have a good chance to beat Oregon.  Also, Drake just beat Arkansas 3-1.  Guessing Drake pitched Newman there.  Nobody can hit her.

This has kinda turned into a thread about other teams around the country.  A big series this weekend with UL Lafayette traveling to Norman to take on Oklahoma.  I hope that one is on a channel to watch. 

Archived