The new legend Bo Knows 2

Eagle Eye 7

1 hour ago, EagleEye67 said:

I won't sign on until I see Nix snap a bat over his knee.

Or broad jump a Volkswagen.

9078482B-2F59-4905-9E36-023A6B95CA19.png

47 minutes ago, AUght2win said:
1 hour ago, EagleEye67 said:

I won't sign on until I see Nix snap a bat over his knee.

*head.

EagleEye, I see you "thumbs downed".  Guessing you never saw this gem...

WaterloggedReliableGrosbeak-size_restricted.gif

6 hours ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Need to look forward to something 😁. Let’s begin the new legend of Bo Nix and call it Bo Knows 2. We will start his Heisman page now. War Eagle Bo !!

I'd hold off on any Heisman pages until the kid actually signs. 

3 hours ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

I'd hold off on any Heisman pages until the kid actually signs. 

I'm having the strangest case of deja vu...

16 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

EagleEye, I see you "thumbs downed".  Guessing you never saw this gem...

WaterloggedReliableGrosbeak-size_restricted.gif

No, that's exactly what I had in mind (the knee one, though).  I must have misinterpreted your post - I thought you were calling me a "*head" for some unknown reason.  :) Sorry!     I removed the downgrade.    New to the board, sorry for my ignorance.

14 hours ago, JBiGGiE said:

I'm having the strangest case of deja vu...

Frazier, Johnson, Stidham and now Bo. A long tradition of our annointed Heisman winners.

11 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Frazier, Johnson, Stidham and now Bo. A long tradition of our annointed Heisman winners.

I think folks missed the point. This wasn’t about Bo being a Heisman winner ( although I hope he is) it was in reference to us having Bo Jackson and his Bo Knows caption and now we will have another Bo to root for so we could call it Bo Knows 2 . SMDH

2 hours ago, EagleEye67 said:

No, that's exactly what I had in mind (the knee one, though).  I must have misinterpreted your post - I thought you were calling me a "*head" for some unknown reason.  :) Sorry!     I removed the downgrade.    New to the board, sorry for my ignorance.

Wasn't my original post, I was just trying to be helpful to you both 😁.

Not sure I'd call it ignorance really.  I saw Bo a fair amount on TV & in person and he did things mere mortals can't do.

I'm sure there's plenty Bo stories that people would say "yeah right" until you show them the video.

I'm not really an "idol" kinda guy and had VERY few in my life outside of Jesus Christ & my parents but Bo Jackson was one of my "idols".  He was Superman WAY before Cam.  LOL!!

15 hours ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

I think folks missed the point. This wasn’t about Bo being a Heisman winner ( although I hope he is) it was in reference to us having Bo Jackson and his Bo Knows caption and now we will have another Bo to root for so we could call it Bo Knows 2 . SMDH

My comment wasn't a dig at your original post. It was just me thinking out load about how we as a fantasy have a tendency to think our QB is the next big thing. And then Gus ruins them. Lol

4 hours ago, EagleEye67 said:

No worries! I was just reminding you that he could even break em with his head!

• 4 months later...

I heard that bats break themselves when they see Bo coming to pick them up!

Archived