Men vs. Dayton Game thread

WarTiger

Listening to CBP after the game and he wasn’t happy with the entire second half.  Still a lot of stuff to improve on but at least we are still winning while working on getting better!  War Eagle!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, AUDub said:

Who's ready for Daniel? 

name.gif

Dayton was a pest all night. We did blow them out multiple times..... Only for them to manage to come back every time! lol

Dayton was a good shooting team that never panicked.  They may still be there tournament time.  I was impressed with how many could step outside and shoot and how well they rebounded against us.  We still need to rebound much better. 

4 hours ago, lost said:

Dayton was a good shooting team that never panicked.  They may still be there tournament time.  I was impressed with how many could step outside and shoot and how well they rebounded against us.  We still need to rebound much better. 

Rebounds or not...next time Spencer takes a 3 point shot BP should immediately take him out of the game...5 minutes in the penalty box or something...

1 hour ago, AU64 said:

Rebounds or not...next time Spencer takes a 3 point shot BP should immediately take him out of the game...5 minutes in the penalty box or something...

he did almost make one....dunbar didn't hit the rim....that was the moment i got scared when bruce pulled him because it showed that they lost focus and jacked up 3's without even trying to run the offense....that 2nd half was 20 minutes of anxiety for me

On 12/9/2018 at 11:16 AM, augolf1716 said:

Just a vacation 

Till after basketball season? 

1 hour ago, doverstutts said:

he did almost make one....dunbar didn't hit the rim....that was the moment i got scared when bruce pulled him because it showed that they lost focus and jacked up 3's without even trying to run the offense....that 2nd half was 20 minutes of anxiety for me

Thing is that BP fussed about him taking a shot against Asheville and he took 2 against Dayton....coach did not make much of an impression.

Archived