Bentley

NorthGATiger

2 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

I feel ya and of course she only knows what was told to her. And yeah I know you believe her. I was just using that as an example. Although, I just had to put that caveat in there that it wasn't directed at you. Didn't  want another misunderstanding like I went through yesterday, lol

That’s fair. If what NGA said is true, I welcome it. I’m tired of Gus making others scapegoats and at the same time any offensive success whatsoever being shifted away from Gus. 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gus has always been hard headed and will never make changes. I hope AU's president and who ever else that voted to allow Gus to stay as coach for 2019. I hope they will enjoy watching Gus continue pulling this football team down. Maybe the powers at needs to strongly consider firing the president along with firing Malzahn at the end of next year.

11 hours ago, NorthGATiger said:

Gus told Bobby that he isn't looking for someone to revamp things and change anything. He made it clear that the offense was not changing. Why are we allowing this guy to have Auburn pay someone $700k to do nothing. Now it is crystal clear why position coaches at lower tier schools are not willing to come here. What a thick skulled hard headed idiot he is.

BECAUSE HE IS AN OFFENSIVE GENIUS!

41 minutes ago, ToomersStreet said:

BECAUSE HE IS WAS AN OFFENSIVE GENIUS!

FIFY

1 hour ago, gr82b4au said:

The mods at AU sports are good at recruiting (although I think KN is better) but they all lack the inside scoop many times. I am not saying they made it up, but they sometimes get it wrong.

Rant: I am a member of most pay sites. The Auburn rivals board is a vile cesspool of some terrible auburn fans. It makes the Sec Rant look like a church service. There are a few good ones and there is some good inside info if you know who to talk to, but for the most part it has turned into the worst place you could go as an Auburn fan. They openly call out coaches and players with nasty names. They post open messages to recruits and their parents to get them to go to another team because they hate Gus. And the mods just let it go because they also hate Gus. It is embarrassing and shameful. Rant over. 

And people think this place is Dante’s inferno.

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

And people think this place is Dante’s inferno.

Haha I know right? Not even close. This place is filled with gloom because the program is at a turning point and most can see the writing on the wall. Most auburn fans want the coach fired and he should be at this point. The difference is that at least people still support Auburn and respect each other on this site. 

Why would anyone doubt what the OP reported? Do you really think Gus is going to let someone in to run the pro set offense? Really ! Gus believes in his offense. It is his one claim to fame. He agreed to let Chip fancy up the passing games little but in the end he always pushes back to his brand. It is who Gus is. I suspect every OC that has worked for him knew that they were running his offense upfront. In case you missed it even Gus admitted he always has final say on offense. I don’t have a problem with that except the fact that Gus refuse to learn and grow, like a lot of folks . As the old saying goes if your not improving your backing up and Gus is constantly in reverse.

14 hours ago, NorthGATiger said:

Gus told Bobby that he isn't looking for someone to revamp things and change anything. He made it clear that the offense was not changing. Why are we allowing this guy to have Auburn pay someone $700k to do nothing. Now it is crystal clear why position coaches at lower tier schools are not willing to come here. What a thick skulled hard headed idiot he is.

Don't sugar coat it, how do you really feel?

5 hours ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

Even with links people will still deny its real. Case in point yesterday about the article with direct quotes from Asa's mom. Links were provided and people still didn't believe it. Not saying you personally Jeff, but it seems lately even with links people still refuse to believe anything after what's happened the last few weeks. 

Good Grief can you NOT READ? What is it with you people who don't comprehend plain English? No one denied anything or called Asa's Mom a liar. What was said was this....very clearly.....that there are ALWAYS two sides to every story and that no one knows exactly what happened. She spoke from her perspective, but there are other people involved who have by necessity had to keep quiet. There's nothing wrong with wanting to withhold condemnation because you don't know enough to form an educated opinion.  2010 taught some of us that rumor and innuendo can be very damaging, and the truth is hard to discern. That fiasco had plenty of "direct quotes" involved as well but none of them told us the complete story at that time.

Some posters, based on past experience, are reluctant to join in on the latest hate-fest for very solid reasons. Apparently you still feel all upset about it......lol.

The hate for Gus seems to be spiraling out of control for some people. Football is supposed to be entertainment.....maybe a little perspective is needed. 

17 hours ago, NorthGATiger said:

I don't want to post stuff here from pay sites but it is common knowledge there from people who know.

Unless they were in the room and heard that conversation word for word.....not buying it.

4 hours ago, milehighfan said:

I don't remember what kind of sports car he has but it wouldn't surprise me if all but one the gears are in reverse.

BMW I8

2 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

The hate for Gus seems to be spiraling out of control for some people. Football is supposed to be entertainment.....maybe a little perspective is needed. 

This isn't directed at anybody specifically but Belle is right in this.  I'm done with Gus and feel tremendous apathy and have posted probably too much negativity myself.  I'm trying to just move on now & find the humor and levity at this point.  So with that, I leave you all with this very poignant and mature advice.....

tenor.gif

38 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

This isn't directed at anybody specifically but Belle is right in this.  I'm done with Gus and feel tremendous apathy and have posted probably too much negativity myself.  I'm trying to just move on now & find the humor and levity at this point.  So with that, I leave you all with this very poignant and mature advice.....

tenor.gif

I have never seen a coach splinter a fanbase like Gus has. Its incredible. And we are at a point where its so bad that the South Carolina RB coach won’t come to Auburn to be our OC...family or not let that sink in...

In unrelated info I just realized my dog’s name is Belle and we have a cat named Tiger...we have a TigerBelle!! Lol

2 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

Unless they were in the room and heard that conversation word for word.....not buying it.

Can't make you believe anything. Take it for what it is worth.

7 minutes ago, NorthGATiger said:

Not much then...a pro style advocate who is RB coach?  Makes no sense to me....JMO.

31 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Not much then...a pro style advocate who is RB coach?  Makes no sense to me....JMO.

no idea, it would make more sense if his son qb stud recruit was on the line.

1 hour ago, NorthGATiger said:

Yes, signed and notarized transcript of the conversations or nothing negative is to be believed, lol. Please post this from now on:

2E37DFEC-0E2C-4EA5-8766-2C95FC2799A6.gif

6 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

The hate for Gus seems to be spiraling out of control for some people

Actually the overwhelming majority of people.  Don't you think Auburn would be better off if he wasn't here any longer? (Regardless of your personal feelings for the man.) How is his employment benefiting the University in any way, shape, or form?

1 hour ago, fredst said:

Yes, signed and notarized transcript of the conversations or nothing negative is to be believed, lol. Please post this from now on:

2E37DFEC-0E2C-4EA5-8766-2C95FC2799A6.gif

Add this comment to the over reaction pile.

Archived