Loeffler to Bowling Green as HC

GBAU83

Saw some tweets that Scot Loeffler has been selected as Head Coach for Bowling Green and he has hired Brian VanGorder as Associate Head Coach and linebackers coach.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/25399073/bowling-green-hires-bc-o-coordinator-scot-loeffler

https://www.toledoblade.com/sports/bgsu/2018/12/10/scot-loeffler-coach-brian-vangorder-bowling-green-associate-head/stories/20181210126

Some AU past, we'll see how they do in the MAC

16 minutes ago, LKEEL75 said:

Image result for gif blues brothers putting the band back together

Had to be done....

They're "on a mission...from gahd."

The lyrics are hysterical in this context!!

21 hours ago, LKEEL75 said:

Image result for gif blues brothers putting the band back together

Had to be done....

21 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

They're "on a mission...from gahd."

5 minutes ago, keesler said:

Stache & Lefty back together again.  :party:

Bowling Green's got both kinds of coach, country AND western!

5 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Bowling Green's got both kinds of coach, country AND western!

Something tells me that there's a good possibility that watching their team will make fans wonder why it's dark & they're wearing sunglasses.

16 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Something tells me that there's a good possibility that watching their team will make fans wonder why it's dark & they're wearing sunglasses.

I'm a little more bullish on Lefty than many around here but BVG I'm not so sure about. 

5 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I'm a little more bullish on Lefty than many around here but BVG I'm not so sure about. 

I agree totally...was just keeping up the theme (one of the greatest movies in the history of movies).

Lefty was simply "wrong place at the wrong time".  Beyond that, I think he's got a pretty nice history.

BVG just lives off of a good couple years on the past and one of the greatest 'staches of all time.  Dude LITERALLY looks like he walked off a '70's *ahem* movie screen.

1 minute ago, AUsince72 said:

BVG just lives off of a good couple years on the past and one of the greatest 'staches of all time.  Dude LITERALLY looks like he walked off a '70's *ahem* movie screen.

The Magnum P.I. theme is always right there under the surface for me, just waiting to be unleashed. Finally, NOW IS THE TIME TO STRIKE!

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

The Magnum P.I. theme is always right there under the surface for me, just waiting to be unleashed. Finally, NOW IS THE TIME TO STRIKE!

The man with the shorts

Archived