Men vs UAB

tgrogan21

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Gene Loblaw said:

“I’m sitting at an airport. I have nothing better to do than to get angry on the tronz!”

classic

@aujeff11 this is kiddie I'm talking about. See the thing you do is catch a post maybe two and you'll vouch for stuff that you don't have a complete story on. I have a rivalry with you more than this guy. I haven't seen him make one post that's even decent about basketball really. He's just a joke to me and I treat him as such. But maybe you should talk to him more. I'm just going to continue laughing at him personally. 

I've seen no valid points

9 minutes ago, cole256 said:

@aujeff11 this is kiddie I'm talking about. See the thing you do is catch a post maybe two and you'll vouch for stuff that you don't have a complete story on. I have a rivalry with you more than this guy. I haven't seen him make one post that's even decent about basketball really. He's just a joke to me and I treat him as such. But maybe you should talk to him more. I'm just going to continue laughing at him personally. 

I've seen no valid points

Lol his post did my post no favors. He wants to eat your grits and teabag your Cheerios. Good luck and may the best man win.

As for me: 🍿 

23 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Lol his post did my post no favors. He wants to eat your grits and teabag your Cheerios. Good luck and may the best man win.

As for me: 🍿 

I rarely reply to him really. He only comes around when somebody else is starting up to tag team. People say they like the entertainment but nobody has seen us arguing since the beginning of the season really

30 minutes ago, DAG said:

Championship Sunday. Let’s call a truce 

Nah. No truce but I don't talk to the guy. I reply every now and then. You all can tell him to not write me and it won't be anything. That would sound like a plan to me. I wish I wouldn't be lumped in with him like this.

You never see me write him.

6 minutes ago, cole256 said:

People say they like the entertainment but nobody has seen us arguing since the beginning of the season really

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, cole256 said:

You all can tell him to not write me and it won't be anything.

@Gene Loblaw Make like dog and leave Cole alone one way or another

giphy.gif

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2018 at 9:24 PM, aujeff11 said:

Good game experience for when we play against Virginia in the final four?

Bump

On 12/16/2018 at 11:57 AM, cole256 said:

You comparing Harper to curry is laughable

On 12/16/2018 at 12:13 PM, Scotty2Hotty said:

No it isn't. Harper certainly doesn't have the 3-point percentages Curry has (who does?), but what he does compare to Curry with is free throw shooting (15-of-16 last night), the desire to get to the free throw line in a tight game and absolute zero fear of taking it to the rim. It's supreme confidence. They both have it.

bumppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

15 minutes ago, Scotty2Hotty said:

bumppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

@bigbird

Well he said he blocked me 😂 first he brought this up because I said in that game he needed to take the game over and take it to the hole.....now after this game where he takes the game over and takes it to the whole I guess he's mad he's not Steph curry?? You don't deal with stuff like this 😂

8 minutes ago, cole256 said:

@bigbird

Well he said he blocked me 😂 first he brought this up because I said in that game he needed to take the game over and take it to the hole.....now after this game where he takes the game over and takes it to the whole I guess he's mad he's not Steph curry?? You don't deal with stuff like this 😂

tenor.gif

Archived