Butler Grad Transfer OT Tommy Kennedy (Miami)

Auburn Kev

I laughed when I saw BUtler, like most, I thought it was a hoops only school. However, he does a pretty impressive offer list which ahs to say anything. At this point, beggars cant be choosers. Come on down Mr Kennedy! 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has nice hands and footwork, finishes blocks and gets up field. Noticed his ability to get out on screens. Slightly light weight wise but looks to fit our scheme

I'm a pretty firm believer in offer sheet scouting. Even if you think your team's coaching staff is comprised of idiots, it's improbable that every offering coaching staff is also comprised of idiots as well. I'd take him!

Who cares if he came from Butler.  The NFL is filled with players from small schools.  If he is a good player, let's go after him.  We don't have the option of being picky at this point anyways on the OL.

15 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Who cares if he came from Butler.  The NFL is filled with players from small schools.  If he is a good player, let's go after him.  We don't have the option of being picky at this point anyways on the OL.

It's probably not a good commentary on the state of our program, but Driscoll and Dunn have helped us tremendously. 

On 12/6/2018 at 11:36 AM, Auburn Kev said:

Apologies, I did not realize that I had posted in the 2020 Recruit Thread. Also, I meant to mention Okie, Texas, Miami and others having offered.

i appreciate your post.

13 hours ago, JMassie11 said:

Has nice hands and footwork, finishes blocks and gets up field. Noticed his ability to get out on screens. Slightly light weight wise but looks to fit our scheme

other than the " finishes blocks" it sounds kinda like dating site info........lol  waves

5 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

It's probably not a good commentary on the state of our program, but Driscoll and Dunn have helped us tremendously. 

...and Golson and James

What's the deal with Grimes? Auburn only signed 1 OL. Maybe Gus should have hired another OL coach who can recruit high school and juco OL.

• ellitor changed the title to Butler Grad Transfer OT Tommy Kennedy (Miami)
On 12/20/2018 at 8:56 PM, auburn4ever said:

What's the deal with Grimes? Auburn only signed 1 OL. Maybe Gus should have hired another OL coach who can recruit high school and juco OL.

We signed 2 but yes we are doing a poor job of having quality depth available due to the low numbers of high school OL we have signed the past few years.

Archived