If you still haven’t figured out Trump’s a crook

TexasTiger

22 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

I’m sure people don’t understand. But the difference is I can explain with FACTS how she was more qualified for the job than Trump. This wasn’t like choosing a flavor of ice cream you like. This was hiring someone to the most important job in the land. And people chose the least intelligent, least qualified and least experienced person. Understand this, my complaints about Trump aren’t because I hate him. My complaints are because he is severely unfit to be POTUS. 

Like I stated, I could have used a number of sources. Antifa is not even in the ballpark of being as dangerous as White Supremacy. Hell, lettuce has killed more people than Antifa. 

Yeah they are making policies. Which makes me curious- Do you feel threatened by a resin who makes policies to combat racism? 

SMH- at least you know where a Nazi stands? Geezus. Are you freaking serious? You see a Nazi as less of a threat than someone who recognizes racism? Unreal. 

Trump is heck of a lot more fit to be POTUS than the community organizer from Chicago was when he became POTUS and Trump has more accomplishments in two years than he did in eight.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, GiveEmElle said:

I’m sure people don’t understand. But the difference is I can explain with FACTS how she was more qualified for the job than Trump. This wasn’t like choosing a flavor of ice cream you like. This was hiring someone to the most important job in the land. And people chose the least intelligent, least qualified and least experienced person. Understand this, my complaints about Trump aren’t because I hate him. My complaints are because he is severely unfit to be POTUS. 

Like I stated, I could have used a number of sources. Antifa is not even in the ballpark of being as dangerous as White Supremacy. Hell, lettuce has killed more people than Antifa. 

Yeah they are making policies. Which makes me curious- Do you feel threatened by a person  who makes policies to combat racism? 

SMH- at least you know where a Nazi stands? Geezus. Are you freaking serious? You see a Nazi as less of a threat than someone who recognizes racism? Unreal. 

That is cool. Explain it to them them about Hillary. I voted for the woman.

And that is fine. I said I accept the numbers. I'm not denying those. I disagree with both groups and their rhetoric and means. Not sure why it is wrong to dislike both sides. Antifa uses violence. Look at the posted video. They were begging for violence and making threats.

No I don't. I do feel threatened when individuals stop policies involving crimes just cause they don't like the color of the demographics though. Such as the rhetoric that increased penalties for car jacking by teens in Chicago's only purpose is to incarcerate young black men.

Absolutely serious. Let's say I am out with my girlfriend and I see a group of Nazi's hanging out. We are able to positively identify them as a threat and avoid them. When they are out in the open about the threat is identified.

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

You have a keen eye for the obvious. :rolleyes:

But you need to be specific if you are going to claim something is "made up". 

There are very good reasons why black people make (possibly incorrect) claims or complaints about the application of police force (for example).  They aren't being "made up" out of the blue.  To simply dismiss such statements as a category is not merited.

And what happens when claims are supported sir? They are ignored. I have on more than once occasion in the past year presented articles and video on mutliple subjects and they are ignored.

I am done with that game with some individuals here.

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

What I am trying to get at is why does antifa suck, other than the unfortunate methods/actions they have employed?

The anarchy, stereotyping, assault, destruction of property, hypocrisy, violation of individuals rights, illegal activities, inability to have proper discussions or understanding of others points of views.

They show up and look to rumble just like an ordinary street gang. They cost business people money, they cost the taxpayers money, they pull resources needed in other areas away, and they interfere with the quality of life of people that are just trying to go about or enjoy their normal day. Even when they win the day, such as the Unite the Right II bit in DC, they can't walk away and claim victory. They have to revert back to violence and destruction.

Plus they cowardly hide their faces. If they are so just and right then why hide you face? Because they want to be free of responsibility and accountability to society and laws.

I am really not sure what you guys are looking for except for these people are better than the Nazi's. Sorry to me they are not.

1 hour ago, Texan4Auburn said:

The anarchy, stereotyping, assault, destruction of property, hypocrisy, violation of individuals rights, illegal activities, inability to have proper discussions or understanding of others points of views.

They show up and look to rumble just like an ordinary street gang. They cost business people money, they cost the taxpayers money, they pull resources needed in other areas away, and they interfere with the quality of life of people that are just trying to go about or enjoy their normal day. Even when they win the day, such as the Unite the Right II bit in DC, they can't walk away and claim victory. They have to revert back to violence and destruction.

Plus they cowardly hide their faces. If they are so just and right then why hide you face? Because they want to be free of responsibility and accountability to society and laws.

I am really not sure what you guys are looking for except for these people are better than the Nazi's. Sorry to me they are not.

All of that is behavior.  What to they stand for that allows for them to be a counterpoint to Nazism?

I am not trying to characterize them as being equal to or better than the Nazis, you are implying that.

For all I know, they are just anarchists looking for a fight.  But what is it about them that prompts people to bring them up whenever the topic is Nazis and white supremacists? 

It seems like a manufactured counter-point to me.  I don't get it.

2 hours ago, Texan4Auburn said:

And what happens when claims are supported sir? They are ignored. I have on more than once occasion in the past year presented articles and video on mutliple subjects and they are ignored.

I am done with that game with some individuals here.

So are you saying actual incidents of police abuse of power should be discounted by the fact false accusations occur?

You seem to imply that the politics of perception deserve just as much attention as the politics of fact.

5 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I don't get it.

Valid

8 minutes ago, homersapien said:

That's why I said it. ;)

You're welcome to help me out.

Occasionally I try homes. I just don't think you are listening. IIWII

10 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Occasionally I try homes. I just don't think you are listening. IIWII

I am always "listening",  so keep that in mind when you "talk".

But then, you rarely have anything to contribute.

4 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I am always "listening",  so keep that in mind when you "talk".

But then, you rarely have anything to contribute.

Hard to contribute to your sheeple butthurt commentary. Can I get an amen? 

Just now, homersapien said:

Like I said.

Nothing.

Like I said, butthurt commentary. Sheeple indeed. WTFU man.

3 hours ago, Texan4Auburn said:

That is cool. Explain it to them them about Hillary. I voted for the woman.

And that is fine. I said I accept the numbers. I'm not denying those. I disagree with both groups and their rhetoric and means. Not sure why it is wrong to dislike both sides. Antifa uses violence. Look at the posted video. They were begging for violence and making threats.

No I don't. I do feel threatened when individuals stop policies involving crimes just cause they don't like the color of the demographics though. Such as the rhetoric that increased penalties for car jacking by teens in Chicago's only purpose is to incarcerate young black men.

Absolutely serious. Let's say I am out with my girlfriend and I see a group of Nazi's hanging out. We are able to positively identify them as a threat and avoid them. When they are out in the open about the threat is identified.

It would be nice if you didn’t have to do that, especially in America. We literally had a war with Nazis and defeated them. Sadly racism is being normalized  by the current administration. Racists are no longer compelled to hide. 

8 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Nothing

I already knew that. Simply rhetoric on your part. Read it on your fav rag didn't you? You can tell. It won't hurt, but if it does, I'll find you a safe space. 

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

All of that is behavior.  What to they stand for that allows for them to be a counterpoint to Nazism?

I am not trying to characterize them as being equal to or better than the Nazis, you are implying that.

For all I know, they are just anarchists looking for a fight.  But what is it about them that prompts people to bring them up whenever the topic is Nazis and white supremacists? 

It seems like a manufactured counter-point to me.  I don't get it.

I don't get why you are so anxious to defend them. I find it incredible sad that I have to defend my dislike of a violent group with those on the left.

They engage in the same violent tactics.

People label white supremacist/Nazi as the alt right.

Well Here, and from one of your favorites:

First though I really liked the claim:

Antifa says it fights fascists and neo-Nazis. But this weekend, members attacked cops and journalists.

But a few left-wing “antifa (short for “anti-fascist”) counterprotesters did engage in violence, throwing eggs and water bottles and shooting fireworks at police officers and some journalists who were covering the demonstrations.

https://www.vox.com/identities/2018/8/12/17681986/antifa-leftist-violence-clashes-protests-charlottesville-dc-unite-the-right

If the alt-left exists, it’s probably best represented by “antifa” (short for “anti-fascist”) — a loose network of left-wing activists who physically resist people they consider fascists

https://www.vox.com/2017/8/25/16189064/antifa-charlottesville-dc-unite-the-right-mark-bray

BBC:

The social causes of Antifa (short for anti-fascist or Anti-Fascist action) are easily identifiable as left-leaning.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40930831

CNN:

ntifa is short for anti-fascists. The term is used to define a broad group of people whose political beliefs lean toward the left -- often the far left

https://www.cnn.com/2017/08/14/us/what-is-antifa-trnd/index.html

As an individual that does not identify as left or right I detest the previously mentioned political ideologies and strategies of the alt-groups. They are nothing but an Alt-political street gang that will attack anyone that doesn't support their beliefs. Just like the other alt.

On 1/11/2019 at 4:44 PM, Proud Tiger said:

Trump is heck of a lot more fit to be POTUS than the community organizer from Chicago was when he became POTUS and Trump has more accomplishments in two years than he did in eight.

Trump is a narcissistic psychopath who has done nothing but disrupt and further divide the country and he continues to do so.

6 hours ago, homersapien said:

Trump is a narcissistic psychopath who has done nothing but disrupt and divide the country and he continues to do so.

And his followers are incapable of acknowledging facts over fiction.

2 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

And his followers are incapable of acknowledging facts over fiction.

Hypocrisy  at it's finest.

23 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

It would be nice if you didn’t have to do that, especially in America. We literally had a war with Nazis and defeated them. Sadly racism is being normalized  by the current administration. Racists are no longer compelled to hide. 

I agree. It would also be nice if you could support a policy opposing the left and not be labeled a fascist, then not have to worry about someone masking up, grabbing their friends, and attacking you or your property also.

I would say that violence is being normalized by both sides. As shown in this thread there appears to be support for left-wing violence.

49 minutes ago, Texan4Auburn said:

I agree. It would also be nice if you could support a policy opposing the left and not be labeled a fascist, then not have to worry about someone masking up, grabbing their friends, and attacking you or your property also.

I would say that violence is being normalized by both sides. As shown in this thread there appears to be support for left-wing violence.

So you’re still stuck on Antifa? Trust me, you have a higher chance of being gunned down by a white male with toxic masculinity that you do of being attacked by ANTIFA. But go ahead and waste time worrying about that instead of focusing on bigger problems. 

Again, this both sides rhetoric is insane. 🙄

45 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

So you’re still stuck on Antifa? Trust me, you have a higher chance of being gunned down by a white male with toxic masculinity that you do of being attacked by ANTIFA. But go ahead and waste time worrying about that instead of focusing on bigger problems. 

Again, this both sides rhetoric is insane. 🙄

Lol, please give me that statistic that shows I am more likely to be gunned down by a white male than I am to be attack by ANTIFA. Especially if I am a cop or a journalist. If you are gonna put that out there then back it.

I just don't understand why you guys won't just come out and denounce ANTIFA. Explain to me why it is wrong to denounce both groups please.

Check out the 2:04 mark where they start pushing and threatening to beat a 60 something year old woman... ya these guys are so much better:

But fine. You win then. No more White Supremacist, no more ANTIFA. Gonna focus on real dangers and bigger problems.

two-cows.jpg.838x0_q80.jpg

22 people are killed in the U.S. every year from these seemingly docile creatures. They're fun to pet, but getting kicked in the head by one ... not as fun.

https://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/animals/stories/11-animals-more-likely-to-kill-you-than-sharks

Responsible for more deaths than White Supremacist.

How about we just call this a agree to disagree situation?

Archived