If you still haven’t figured out Trump’s a crook

TexasTiger

On 1/10/2019 at 12:58 PM, GiveEmElle said:

I flat out disagree with you. I understand what hyperbole is and have made no hyperbolic statements on what the GOP stands for. Now that’s not to say that interpretations of what I  aren’t incorrectly comprehended. 

What it seems that some here misunderstand is that opposition to Trump isn’t merely political. He is uneducated, willfully ignorant, possess no empathy, has no concern for any other human other than himself, and lacks a basic understanding of governmental operations while claiming to know more than anyone else about drones, ISIS, campaign finance, etc. He is unfit for office and while you may read that as hyperbolic, it is soundly based on facts. But people these days don’t accept those either. 

Classic 

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/11/2019 at 4:44 PM, Proud Tiger said:

Trump is heck of a lot more fit to be POTUS than the community organizer from Chicago was when he became POTUS and Trump has more accomplishments in two years than he did in eight.

It's fine to oppose Obama's politics, but he's not a narcissistic psychopath who doesn't have the first idea of how our government even works.

On 1/12/2019 at 1:31 AM, Texan4Auburn said:

I don't get why you are so anxious to defend them. I find it incredible sad that I have to defend my dislike of a violent group with those on the left.

They engage in the same violent tactics.

People label white supremacist/Nazi as the alt right.

That's a very disingenuous thing to say - a total and deliberate misrepresentation of my position.  A lie actually.

I am not defending them. 

Like I said for all I know, they are a band of anarchists who are just looking for a fight.  (That's not praise, or even an excuse for their behavior.)  Other than that, I really don't know anything about them.

But we do know what white supremacists and Nazis represent.  I am just asking why people feel like they have to bring up "antifa" whenever Nazis are discussed.  

It sounds like an attempt to downplay the evil of white supremacists and Nazis by producing a (left wing/liberal) counterpart, when there is really no equivalence to begin with.

But if you stand by your first two sentences, I'll leave the field to you.  I won't engage with deliberately dishonest people.  I am not going to play your straw man.

14 hours ago, Texan4Auburn said:

But fine. You win then. No more White Supremacist, no more ANTIFA. Gonna focus on real dangers and bigger problems.

two-cows.jpg.838x0_q80.jpg

https://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/animals/stories/11-animals-more-likely-to-kill-you-than-sharks

Responsible for more deaths than White Supremacist.

How about we just call this a agree to disagree situation?

What irony.

Seriously, do you really not understand how making such a comparison - much less than bringing up antifa - sounds like attenuating the evil of white supremacists and Nazis.

Man, that's just hopelessly clueless. :no:

(Now, I'll leave the field to you.)

16 hours ago, Texan4Auburn said:

Lol, please give me that statistic that shows I am more likely to be gunned down by a white male than I am to be attack by ANTIFA. Especially if I am a cop or a journalist. If you are gonna put that out there then back it.

I just don't understand why you guys won't just come out and denounce ANTIFA. Explain to me why it is wrong to denounce both groups please.

Check out the 2:04 mark where they start pushing and threatening to beat a 60 something year old woman... ya these guys are so much better:

But fine. You win then. No more White Supremacist, no more ANTIFA. Gonna focus on real dangers and bigger problems.

two-cows.jpg.838x0_q80.jpg

https://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/animals/stories/11-animals-more-likely-to-kill-you-than-sharks

Responsible for more deaths than White Supremacist.

How about we just call this a agree to disagree situation?

Oh I didn’t realize I had to back up common sense. But considering that there were 345 mass shootings in America resulting resulting in fatalities and no fatalities as a result of Antifa I think it’s obvious where the odds are. 

And I never said they were better. I never said they were good. What I said was that they aren’t the threat that White Supremacists are. They are an umbrella group with no defined organization. 

I do agree with you that sharks have gotten a bad rap. Clearly the film Jaws is to blame. 

Agreed.

On 1/11/2019 at 12:16 PM, homersapien said:

Oh, and for your continued study, here's an explanation of "predicted probability" and how it is calculated:

https://magoosh.com/statistics/what-is-predicted-probability/

What Is Predicted Probability?

homey, I have a year plus of post-grad statistics. I carried 104 average at UAH. I work with 6Sigma stats every day. The idea that some fool actually tried to explain the silliness of PP was alright, its that he then wants to imply that there is any meaningful application was my take. If i even talked about second level PP in a professional arena, the room would grow ice cold with the chill from my counterparts. PP is stat-speak for bovine excrement.

Your link whitewashes what PP actually is in reality. He is using First Level Probablility, simplest Stat Calculations possible. Hell, even a 8th Grader could do those. 

In your Original Link, PP is used to at a secondary level. IE: They compute the Probability and then try and derive a SECOND set of Probabilities based on the first. You are now 2 levels into WAGisms. One set of probabilities is normative and used every day in countless actions, choices, selections. 

IE, in your Second Link he uses Roll 2 Die and getting 2-6s. .027 Probability. (.167x.167) 
Now taking that as a real probability for an event is fine. You want to Impose a second event after that unique occurrence happens. 

Rolling 2 Die and getting 2-6s and that you drink a coke while doing so. 

I have reviewed papers and polls that were generated by people with better credentials that presented papers were used by members of the press and, in review settled somewhere outside of 12 Sigma.

I will dumb this down for everyone. You can go to Washington DC and get a pollster to tell you anything you want to hear. During the 2016 Election, HRC PAID POLLSTERS MILLION$ to tell her she could not lose and they responded in kind with poll after poll telling her she could not lose. In fact, she lost. Almost all the pollsters were wrong, well outside of statistical norms. The reviews of the bad polling corrected back to "within the margin of error" when in fact they were not. When you corrected back to the final results, the polls were not in the margin of error at all. Did i lose you on that? If you looked at the poll results and compared them to their outcomes and you stood on your head and whistled dixie while drunk and smoking a doobie you could IMAGINE that they were still THEIR PREDICTED MOE. When you compared the polling with the actual results of the election, they were ludicrously outside the MOE. 

All polling assumes that there are no biases and that the questions are scientifically bias neutral. When you do polling like that, you get Predicted Probabilities. But that only happens when you do them correctly and  scientifically. In 2016, we saw poll after poll, after poll that while the pollsters fudged the numbers and compared their results to their predictions they could barely claim legitimacy.

When you compared the poll with the actual, factual outcomes, they were pretty much paid for masturbatory fantasies (PFMF)...Like the Polling above, these were obviously WELL BEYOND SQUISHY, Secondary Probabilities. IOW, PFMF...

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

It's fine to oppose Obama's politics, but he's not a narcissistic psychopath who doesn't have the first idea of how our government even works.

Sure Obama knows how government works. Hell, it is all the man or his wife has ever done or studied. He sure does not understand American.

Look who followed him per the last election. Do not give me your Russia elected Trump pile of crap again. 

7 hours ago, homersapien said:

What irony.

Seriously, do you really not understand how making such a comparison - much less than bringing up antifa - sounds like attenuating the evil of white supremacists and Nazis.

Man, that's just hopelessly clueless. :no:

(Now, I'll leave the field to you.)

Kinda like when lettuce was compared to Antifa earlier. C'mon man if you are gonna call em then call em both ways.

Try what you want. I have stated white supremacist are a skid mark on society and should be removed. My conscious is clean on that, they can both crash and burn, or they can kill each other long as they don't take innocents with them. I don't give a **** how they go out, long as it doens't involve innocents.

7 hours ago, homersapien said:

That's a very disingenuous thing to say - a total and deliberate misrepresentation of my position.  A lie actually.

But if you stand by your first two sentences, I'll leave the field to you.  I won't engage with deliberately dishonest people.  I am not going to play your straw man.

You mean like when someone puts up an article that contains how individuals identify, then you identify them that way... then someone says "your standards of white are too high" lol.

I really think you should take time and reflect on things you say. Cause you are the definition of misrepresentation, lies, and being deliberately dishonest.

Like the thread about the Hispanic girl, your over there making accusations about me being offended and I'm making jokes and doing a bit of bragging.

Please do feel free not to engage me. I don't think you can..... challenge dropped.

5 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Oh I didn’t realize I had to back up common sense. But considering that there were 345 mass shootings in America resulting resulting in fatalities and no fatalities as a result of Antifa I think it’s obvious where the odds are. 

And I never said they were better. I never said they were good. What I said was that they aren’t the threat that White Supremacists are. They are an umbrella group with no defined organization. 

I do agree with you that sharks have gotten a bad rap. Clearly the film Jaws is to blame. 

Agreed.

Ya. I was called out, lectured and policed on if you make those kind of statements then if asked you have to produce the results lol.

And that movie with the couple left in the ocean "Open Water" was it? That didn't help them either.

On 1/13/2019 at 10:35 PM, Texan4Auburn said:

Ya. I was called out, lectured and policed on if you make those kind of statements then if asked you have to produce the results lol.

And that movie with the couple left in the ocean "Open Water" was it? That didn't help them either.

Policed, eh? 

Clearly I’m older than you as my mind went to Jaws. But if anyone asks, I’m 30,  ‘Kay?

On 1/13/2019 at 2:31 PM, homersapien said:

Surely you are talking about Obama. The guy could never quit talking about himself. Trump is narcissistic as well. Obama certainly knew how to work the FBI and the intelligence service to try and frame Trump, based on a fake document, paid for and made up by the Clintonista's.

Archived