If you still haven’t figured out Trump’s a crook

TexasTiger

On 12/20/2018 at 6:42 PM, GiveEmElle said:

Then please tell us why you voted for Trump. Did you approve of a man who mocks disabled? Or did you get behind his racism? Did you like the derogatory names he used for people from Mexico?  Did you like his xenophobia? Or was it the fact that he cheated and lied for thirty years and filed bankruptcy six times? Did you applaud his defrauding of college students? Or did you just think a reality TV Star was the perfect choice to lead the country? Tell us. 

The glaring conscious abandonment of the ingenuousness of your inquiry is profoundly comedic. Someone give me some shades!!

Mission accomplished? 😂

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

The glaring conscious abandonment of the ingenuousness of your inquiry is profoundly comedic. Someone give me some shades!!

Mission accomplished? 😂

Oh I was very genuine. I sincerely want to know what you guys in cult Trump saw in him that made you think he would be a good leader. Because all the problems that I saw in him are now coming to fruition. And I wonder, how did you not see it? 

11 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Mission accomplished? 😂

Seriously?  :laugh:

9 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Oh I was very genuine. I sincerely want to know what you guys in cult Trump saw in him that made you think he would be a good leader. Because all the problems that I saw in him are now coming to fruition. And I wonder, how did you not see it? 

Hildabeast

10 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

You’re asking what people saw that was good in him, the things that made a person support him, only to subsequently articulate the things you hated the most. Your objective is clear 😂 

19 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

I will tell you why the people I know that voted for Trump did.

1) They despised Hillary and viewed her as every bit a crook as Trump.

2) They wanted to go with someone that was not a traditional politician to make a statement about what they thought of politicians.

3) This one is area specific, but the area my mother lives in Chicago many voted for Trump because they are tired of the Democratic Alderman's. The reason they are tired is because they continue to fight laws, and stricter penalties for offenders that have made even the Mag Mile of Chicago an unsafe place to visit.

I know people that didn't even vote for Trump but will tell certain individuals they did for the fun of triggering them now. They are like me and think its funny all the things that will be blamed on Trump and similar incidents by others won't be treated on the same level. For example I have no trouble believing that Trump would do something to financially benefit himself. But, I have to laugh at anyone who feels the Russians influenced their personal vote via Facebook. That is on the voter.

It is like the rhetoric stuff. Trump is responsible for so much stuff due to what he says, but if you blame rap music (despite being able to pull actual scientific articles and testimonies from ex Chicago gang remembers) you are told it has no impact. Sorry but the only time a POTUS has been more important than rappers in those neighborhoods is when Obama was in office. Or that silly article that discussed basically health concerns that aging males investigate (the article even stated the subjects were not representative of American males) and those indicated some uber insecure beta male voter for Trump.

Maybe he will make it 2 more, maybe he wont. I am more concerned with the plans both parties have to replace him. I know that Kasich doesn't believe that he can do it in the Republican Party and might go Independent. Beto states that he won't be in the 2020 run due to family, we will see about that. I know for me personally that would be great if Kasich and Beto were both candidates in 2020.

Personally I'm going to laugh and continue to laugh at the attempts to place every action by every citizin on Trump. Wonder if I could get out of a DUI from 6th... Sorry officer, Trump made me drive. And remember my last two major votes went Clinton and Beto, so I'm not in the cult as you guys like to call it.

41 minutes ago, Texan4Auburn said:

2) They wanted to go with someone that was not a traditional politician to make a statement about what they thought of politicians.

3) This one is area specific, but the area my mother lives in Chicago many voted for Trump because they are tired of the Democratic Alderman's. The reason they are tired is because they continue to fight laws, and stricter penalties for offenders that have made even the Mag Mile of Chicago an unsafe place to visit.

I know people that didn't even vote for Trump but will tell certain individuals they did for the fun of triggering them now. They are like me and think its funny all the things that will be blamed on Trump and similar incidents by others won't be treated on the same level. For example I have no trouble believing that Trump would do something to financially benefit himself. But, I have to laugh at anyone who feels the Russians influenced their personal vote via Facebook. That is on the voter.

It is like the rhetoric stuff. Trump is responsible for so much stuff due to what he says, but if you blame rap music (despite being able to pull actual scientific articles and testimonies from ex Chicago gang remembers) you are told it has no impact. Sorry but the only time a POTUS has been more important than rappers in those neighborhoods is when Obama was in office. Or that silly article that discussed basically health concerns that aging males investigate (the article even stated the subjects were not representative of American males) and those indicated some uber insecure beta male voter for Trump.

Maybe he will make it 2 more, maybe he wont. I am more concerned with the plans both parties have to replace him. I know that Kasich doesn't believe that he can do it in the Republican Party and might go Independent. Beto states that he won't be in the 2020 run due to family, we will see about that. I know for me personally that would be great if Kasich and Beto were both candidates in 2020.

Personally I'm going to laugh and continue to laugh at the attempts to place every action by every citizin on Trump. Wonder if I could get out of a DUI from 6th... Sorry officer, Trump made me drive. And remember my last two major votes went Clinton and Beto, so I'm not in the cult as you guys like to call it.

What do you hold Trump accountable for?

3 hours ago, Texan4Auburn said:

I just fail to see how those reasons were more important than electing someone intelligent and capable of thoughtful decisions, someone who would read and study before making decisions. I’m amazed that people would want an outsider so bad that they failed to consider the magnitude of what this job required. It’s akin to having your yard boy do your open heart surgery. 

I’m not sure why you drew the parallel to rap music. That one didn’t make sense to me at all. Nor have I heard anything on people blaming Trump for citizens actions. Maybe you watch Fox?

21 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

You’re asking what people saw that was good in him, the things that made a person support him, only to subsequently articulate the things you hated the most. Your objective is clear 😂 

And the problem with that would be? 

Are you suggesting it’s wrong to ask a question while explaining the reason for asking said question? 

8 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Are you saying you didn’t vote for him but rather you voted against HRC? Because that was DAFt.

Personally, I voted for neither. I'm stating the obvious reason Trump was elected. Hillary was a horrible candidate. Not complicated Elle.

If you voted for HRC, Johnson, or Stein in Alabama, you were essentially registering a protest vote. We all know it was going to Trump in the Electoral College in Alabama.

Not voting for Trump REALLY didnt mean anything here in Alabama with 65% or so of the state blindly voting for Trump or "not Hillary" the outcome here was a foregone conclusion. 

2 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Personally, I voted for neither. I'm stating the obvious reason Trump was elected. Hillary was a horrible candidate. Not complicated Elle.

It’s also not true. HRC was a great candidate. 

23 hours ago, Texan4Auburn said:

I have to laugh at anyone who feels the Russians influenced their personal vote

Well Tex4, if your feelings are true, and I agree, Bob, Homer, Vox, CNN, etc..... have wasted a lot of time and resources.

14 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Easy to see you got into the Eggnog  and Wild Turkey today..............

I have a very, very close friend who is a professional Republican.  He even served in the Trump administration for about 19 months until he bailed.   He admitted to me - in a very sober moment - that Hillary would have made a good president, at least compared to Trump.

Anyway, if Hillary had been elected, there would undoubtedly been new investigations into her affairs, but nothing like what is going on - and will continue - with Trump.  It's not even close.

4 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Hillary would have made a good president

4 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Anyway, if Hillary had been elected, there would undoubtedly been new investigations into her affairs

See you spent the afternoon with Sister Elle and the Eggnog.

23 hours ago, Texan4Auburn said:

But, I have to laugh at anyone who feels the Russians influenced their personal vote via Facebook.

Well duh!!!

It's not like anyone who was influenced is going to know the origins of the information that influenced them. (Hint: The Russians didn't reveal who they were.)

25 minutes ago, homersapien said:

It's not like anyone who was influenced is going to know the origins of the information that influenced them

What form was  said influential information distributed? Commercials? Could not have been reading material according to you guys

3 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

What form was  said influential information distributed? Commercials? Could not have been reading material according to you guys

It was via social media, presumably in whatever form that is available on social media. :-\

Here are some relevant articles:

https://www.vox.com/world/2018/12/17/18144523/russia-senate-report-african-american-ira-clinton-instagram

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2018/10/01/how-russia-helped-to-swing-the-election-for-trump

22 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

reading assignment from Vox and Newyorker on Sunday night at 9:00?????

Of course.  I'd try to help you anytime you need it - and you apparently need it.

Archived