If you still haven’t figured out Trump’s a crook

TexasTiger

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have to ponder the state of American politics when DJT and HRC are the only real choices for President. HRC has/had obviously extraordinarily poor decision making: email server, Russian Reset, etc. Exactly how did that Russian Reset workout Madam Secretary? DJT, I think of as a business failure of the highest order. A man with little to no Morals, Integrity, Character, nor Ethics. He has proven me right in spades. His financial crimes are about to damage a whole nation.

Instead we cast away very respected and more honorable people. Maybe we have learned to quit picking "the next one in line."

I still feel BS would have been the overall best choice for us all. BS or JKasich would have made sound choices for both sides (just as examples).

8 hours ago, homersapien said:

This forum suits you.  Stick with it. ;)

Great to see that you disagree with the OP's smart*** opening comment. Thank you Homer.

On 12/17/2018 at 9:20 PM, TexasTiger said:

You’re really too misinformed to be chatting on a political forum. Stick to sports. 

8 hours ago, homersapien said:

Of course.  I'd try to help you anytime you need it - and you apparently need it.

Thank you Brother Homer. I wonder how many books Professor Jamieson has sold.  

On 12/23/2018 at 8:34 AM, GiveEmElle said:

And the problem with that would be? 

Are you suggesting it’s wrong to ask a question while explaining the reason for asking said question? 

I’m suggesting that you’re not making legitimate inquiries in as much as you’re really just expressing your already widely-known opinions on President Trump.

On 12/17/2018 at 9:20 PM, TexasTiger said:

You’re really too misinformed to be chatting on a political forum. Stick to sports. 

Yeah buddy. You’re really the person to talk about who is informed and who is not. 😂😂😂😂

2 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

I’m suggesting that you’re not making legitimate inquiries in as much as you’re really just expressing your already widely-known opinions on President Trump.

It’s called sarcasm, baby. 

But I am honestly baffled as to why people thought a man with zero experience would be the best person for the most important job in the world. 

2 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

They are delicious. Not too sweet with a lite fruit taste.

I stick to beer. I can’t do liquor or whiskey anymore and I don’t like “ craft “ beer. Redneck? Yeah I guess 

i also can’t drink just one. 

19 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

It’s also not true. HRC was a great candidate. 

We disagree. 

4 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

It’s called sarcasm, baby. 

But I am honestly baffled as to why people thought a man with zero experience would be the best person for the most important job in the world. 

Merry Christmas El

2 hours ago, alexava said:

I stick to beer. I can’t do liquor or whiskey anymore and I don’t like “ craft “ beer. Redneck? Yeah I guess 

i also can’t drink just one. 

Craft beer is disgusting. My friend and I went to see Shooter Jenning in concert at a local brewery. I tried one of their craft beers and decided I was done trying craft beer. Give me fruity drinks or cinnamon whiskey. 

25 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Craft beer is disgusting. My friend and I went to see Shooter Jenning in concert at a local brewery. I tried one of their craft beers and decided I was done trying craft beer. Give me fruity drinks or cinnamon whiskey. 

Every time my wife’s work group has a “go out and raise hell” night it starts at Campus 805 in Huntsville. All they have is s*** they make there. I have never found one I can finish. I could tolerate the PBR I tried in honor of augolf a few weeks ago better. And I literally threw it out the window. 

14 minutes ago, alexava said:

Every time my wife’s work group has a “go out and raise hell” night it starts at Campus 805 in Huntsville. All they have is s*** they make there. I have never found one I can finish. I could tolerate the PBR I tried in honor of augolf a few weeks ago better. And I literally threw it out the window. 

Personally I think horse piss would taste better. 

You folks ripping craft beers are about to upset the Forum Gods here. I personally think the craft beers are an "okay at best" diversion from regular lagers, and they cost out the butt. I will say I am not that impressed with much for many many many reasons when it comes to beer. I will say that I have found Stella Artois and Haffenreffer to be pretty cool however.

40 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

You folks ripping craft beers are about to upset the Forum Gods here. I personally think the craft beers are an "okay at best" diversion from regular lagers, and they cost out the butt. I will say I am not that impressed with much for many many many reasons when it comes to beer. I will say that I have found Stella Artois and Haffenreffer to be pretty cool however.

That’s what I do. I drink and I upset the Gods. 

2 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

You pay for better ingredients, and supporting smaller, independently owned breweries. There’s plenty of craft breweries out there that specialize in traditional brewing methods that aren’t much more expensive than Stella Artois(which is owned by InBev(Budweiser)). 

Archived