If you still haven’t figured out Trump’s a crook

TexasTiger

10 hours ago, homersapien said:

Begging the question is a sign of intellectual vacuity.

Ever heard of the "freedom" caucus? 

I could say so much here, but I wont. I will just save the forum another trip into crazy town with you.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, GiveEmElle said:

It’s sad that saying “white males” that are racist gets the white males here in a snit. If you didn’t vote for Trump then I wasn’t referring to you. Chill. 

That is not what you said. Even homey had to point it out.

I said “white men” not “all white men.” But keep on being petty af to try and make a point that is in no way based in facts of who I am or what I do. 

Then deflect to Obama. Wanna converse about talking points? You got the Republican deflection mastered. 

The parties aren’t the same and you’re going to need to bring more evidence than what Obama didn’t do in his tenure with continuos obstruction from the GOP to the table. 

And again, you deflect by not answering the questions. Typical...guess the talking points didnt reference this today. The Dems are just as owned by WS as the Republicans are. There is no denying that. That is why Justice Democrats was developed. We see that....FRICKIN CLEARLY. We see plainly that the Dems are indeed just Republican Lite. When the American people are again screwed over by WS, we can count on no party representing us. That, Dear, is the truth. There is little to no difference in the parties these days.

6 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

It’s sad that saying “white males” that are racist gets the white males here in a snit. If you didn’t vote for Trump then I wasn’t referring to you. Chill. 

Honestly who can tell with you. Even being told in this thread I didn't you still labeled and tossed me into the Trump cult. So take your own advice and chill and while you are at it figure your s*** out. You still generalize anyone that does't fall into your exact perfect line of thinking. At least do us all a favor and find some consistency in your labeling of individuals.

4 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Sorry, it was Tex.

Now see, what was soooo difficult about that? 

You get credit for being honest and taking responsibility, which actually makes you look better than by doubling down on a mistake.   Frankly - and for good reason - I am surprised. 

I accept your apology and props to you. :thumbsup:

On 12/29/2018 at 7:12 AM, DKW 86 said:

Having an opposition party in pace is just SOP in Washington. Getting things done means you have to make deals. You have to find common ground. It is what the American Political Process has been for hundreds of years. You get in the back offices and make deals. You dont sit on the high and mighty throne and chastise anyone that doesnt kiss your butt. 

The Democrats in opposition are virtuous and Republicans in opposition are evil? Is that your position? Well, just relegate yourself to never getting anything done, ever. 

Well let’s see....

Republicans oppose affordable healthcare.

Democrats oppose children in detention centers. 

I don’t know about you but one of those oppositions sounds evil and the other virtuous. 

17 hours ago, Texan4Auburn said:

Honestly who can tell with you. Even being told in this thread I didn't you still labeled and tossed me into the Trump cult. So take your own advice and chill and while you are at it figure your s*** out. You still generalize anyone that does't fall into your exact perfect line of thinking. At least do us all a favor and find some consistency in your labeling of individuals.

I beg your pardon for assuming you possessed reading comprehension and the ability to not equate yourself with something that had nothing to do with you. 

22 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

And again, you deflect by not answering the questions. Typical...guess the talking points didnt reference this today. The Dems are just as owned by WS as the Republicans are. There is no denying that. That is why Justice Democrats was developed. We see that....FRICKIN CLEARLY. We see plainly that the Dems are indeed just Republican Lite. When the American people are again screwed over by WS, we can count on no party representing us. That, Dear, is the truth. There is little to no difference in the parties these days.

I don’t feel the need to answer your questions . They were stupid. You keep street preaching about how both parties are alike meanwhile only one party gave the wealthiest 1%  hefty tax cuts. Only one party wants to take away healthcare. Only one party wants to control women’s bodies. Only one party wants to take away voting rights from minorities. Only one party condemn homosexuality while closet banging their chamber boys or soliciting gay sex in airport bathrooms. Only one party wants to deny LGBQT basic civil rights because they might rape our children while simultaneously supporting their own pedophile candidates. Only one party creates conspiracy theories after a school of elementary children are massacred rather than legislating gun control. Only one party is backed by white supremacists and Neo Nazi’s. Only one party. So no, they aren’t the same. 

23 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

That is not what you said. Even homey had to point it out.

I did say white men not all white men.

I went back and looked at my post. If you posted about dumb blondes supporting Trump I wouldn’t assume you meant me just because my hair is blonde. You’re  petty af.

" white racist men" love to pay a lot for healthcare, put children in cages....... 

I bet they smoke cigars 

2 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

...yet they don’t mind if the very same children are terminated in the womb.

Since we are playing the “line-drop” game now.

Don’t mind my contribution to the thread’s already established intellectual rigor.

1 hour ago, NolaAuTiger said:

...yet they don’t mind if the very same children are terminated in the womb.

Since we are playing the “line-drop” game now.

Don’t mind my contribution to the thread’s already established intellectual rigor.

Let’s talk about abortion then. Republicans oppose abortion about as far as their political rhetoric ends. They love to scream that liberals are baby killers to get votes but their pro life stance only runs from conception to birth. Once a baby is out of the womb, then you’re on your own kid. The pro life party won’t give you food because you’ll develop a sense of entitlement. They’ll say your lazy parents should get a job and feed you. And God forbid you get sick, little one. Those pro life republicans don’t want you to have healthcare because that a priveledge you haven’t earned. They won’t protect you in schools either. You can be gunned down because gun ownership is a right. And should you survive into adulthood, don’t go looking for birth control because they want to deny your access to that as well. Those anti abortion people in politics will make sure you die outside the womb. 

Democrats are pro choice. But make no mistake, we aren’t for abortion. And we try to do all we can to legislate policies like increased pay, healthcare for mom and babies and food assistance that decrease abortion rates. We don’t want any woman to feel if abortion is her only option.

So NoLa you can take your self righteous abortion comments and shove it. 

4 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Well let’s see....

I don’t know about you but one of those oppositions sounds evil and the other virtuous. 

Why do Democrats oppose punishing those that screwed the country over in 2008?
Why do Democrats want evil to continue and refused to stop those that caused the Finacial Crisis of 2008?
Knowing that the Democrats are in on the raping of the American Taxpayers in 2008, why would any sane, intelligent person vote for more of that?

Republicans do oppose the ACA. But then again, lots of Americans feel completely cheated after being assured and told a flat-out lie about "if you like your healthcare, you can keep your healthcare?" I think most of us on the board can easily and plainly see that both parties are up to no good. I support Warren because she seems to have a grasp on the injustice and I cant recall her ever lying to the American Public about being able to keep their healthcare. 

Cherry-Picking a few topics and ignoring others does no one any good.

And no, I dont expect a response to my questions from you, homey , or Tex anymore. If there is one thing I have learned, the Talking Points crowd never think for themselves and are slavishly devoted to whatever party they have given their loyalty to. They never question the actions of anything their party does, no matter what.

Image result for blind loyalty quotes

4 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

I don’t feel the need to answer your questions . They were stupid. You keep street preaching about how both parties are alike meanwhile only one party gave the wealthiest 1%  hefty tax cuts. Only one party wants to take away healthcare. Only one party wants to control women’s bodies. Only one party wants to take away voting rights from minorities. Only one party condemn homosexuality while closet banging their chamber boys or soliciting gay sex in airport bathrooms. Only one party wants to deny LGBQT basic civil rights because they might rape our children while simultaneously supporting their own pedophile candidates. Only one party creates conspiracy theories after a school of elementary children are massacred rather than legislating gun control. Only one party is backed by white supremacists and Neo Nazi’s. Only one party. So no, they aren’t the same. 

All that is very true, no one is denying it. Just as true is that Democrats have completely turned their backs on Labor. They have totally embraced the yoke from WS Bankers. Democrats also sat on their hands while 880,000 Rwandans were genocidally wiped out during the Clinton Administration, after all, they were just N-Words. Democrats condemn any black that dares to disagree with the plantation mentality of the Democrat Party. 

If these Liberals could only hear how Racist they actually are, but of course, they cannot. Need to keep the black folks on the plantation...

Blacks cant find the DMV...Minority Voters are incapable of getting State IDs....
Blacks dont have access to the Internet and cant use it when they do...
Blacks cant pay ISP fees...
Blacks dont have the knowledge of how the Internet works...
Blacks have smart phones but no data...
Blacks are uninformed about how to use a smart phone...
Felons not being able to vote amounts to HUGE part of the Black Vote being suppressed... (Guess Black Folks must all be criminals in their eyes.)
If you have ever said any of that, you are RACIST.

Now, go to 1:30 and listen to the truth from real live Black Folks. They are dumbstruck that anyone considers that they dont have all that completely mastered.
Do you know any Blacks that dont have ID? NO. Why would they think we dont have IDs?
Do you know of any Black Adults that do not have ID? No, no I dont...
Is it a weird thing to even say that? Yes it is.
Is it true that Black Folks cant get to the DMV? Describes where the DMV is, including street names...
Been told that Black People 
dont have access to the Internet and cant figure out how to use the Internet. Thats just stupid. EVERYONE has access to the internet.
What does it say to you about people that believe that? That they are pretty much just ignorant.

I could go on and on here. 

2 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Let’s talk about abortion then. Republicans oppose abortion about as far as their political rhetoric ends. They love to scream that liberals are baby killers to get votes but their pro life stance only runs from conception to birth. Once a baby is out of the womb, then you’re on your own kid. The pro life party won’t give you food because you’ll develop a sense of entitlement. They’ll say your lazy parents should get a job and feed you. And God forbid you get sick, little one. Those pro life republicans don’t want you to have healthcare because that a priveledge you haven’t earned. They won’t protect you in schools either. You can be gunned down because gun ownership is a right. And should you survive into adulthood, don’t go looking for birth control because they want to deny your access to that as well. Those anti abortion people in politics will make sure you die outside the womb. 

Democrats are pro choice. But make no mistake, we aren’t for abortion. And we try to do all we can to legislate policies like increased pay, healthcare for mom and babies and food assistance that decrease abortion rates. We don’t want any woman to feel if abortion is her only option.

So NoLa you can take your self righteous abortion comments and shove it. 

Again valid points, but then again, if we started talking about getting those same kids out of substandard schools, the Democrats would give 1001 reasons why they need to stay in those same failing schools. 

9 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

All that is very true, no one is denying it. Just as true is that Democrats have completely turned their backs on Labor. They have totally embraced the yoke from WS Bankers. Democrats also sat on their hands while 880,000 Rwandans were genocidally wiped out during the Clinton Administration, after all, they were just N-Words. Democrats condemn any black that dares to disagree with the plantation mentality of the Democrat Party. 

If these Liberals could only hear how Racist they actually are, but of course, they cannot. Need to keep the black folks on the plantation...

Blacks cant find the DMV...Minority Voters are incapable of getting State IDs....
Blacks dont have access to the Internet and cant use it when they do...
Blacks cant pay ISP fees...
Blacks dont have the knowledge of how the Internet works...
Blacks have smart phones but no data...
Blacks are uninformed about how to use a smart phone...
Felons not being able to vote amounts to HUGE part of the Black Vote being suppressed... (Guess Black Folks must all be criminals in their eyes.)
If you have ever said any of that, you are RACIST.

Now, go to 1:30 and listen to the truth from real live Black Folks. They are dumbstruck that anyone considers that they dont have all that completely mastered.
Do you know any Blacks that dont have ID? NO. Why would they think we dont have IDs?
Do you know of any Black Adults that do not have ID? No, no I dont...
Is it a weird thing to even say that? Yes it is.
Is it true that Black Folks cant get to the DMV? Describes where the DMV is, including street names...
Been told that Black People 
dont have access to the Internet and cant figure out how to use the Internet. Thats just stupid. EVERYONE has access to the internet.
What does it say to you about people that believe that? That they are pretty much just ignorant.

I could go on and on here. 

You have a limited view. And seriously, using Fox to back it up? I live in rural Alabama. And I have black neighbors. And our local DMV closed due to Republican attempts to restrict minority voting. People had to drive 30 minutes to an hour away just to get a license. Not everyone in my County has internet access. My parents live in a section of the county where there is no internet provider so they pay hundreds of dollars for internet through Verizon. Not everyone in my county has that kind of money. So all your bold statements intended to prove racism among democrats just show your limited lack of knowledge on America outside your neighborhood. 

4 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Lots of truth in what they are saying Elle.

There’s also a lot of inhumanity in it as well. Starving a child to teach parents a lesson is cruel. But it’s easy for people like you to ignore because you don’t have to see hungry kids at your job every day. 

9 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Again valid points, but then again, if we started talking about getting those same kids out of substandard schools, the Democrats would give 1001 reasons why they need to stay in those same failing schools. 

That’s because the plans to get students out of substandard schools only apply to the wealthier families. You think Republicans are going to bus impoverished kids to a better school system so they can get a top notch education? These plans are designed to disadvantage poor rural communities. 

Archived