If you still haven’t figured out Trump’s a crook

TexasTiger

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Texan4Auburn said:

Lol. Yet in this thread you compare me to Trump and lob me in the cult. Then all of the sudden it is I was not referring to you. Perhaps before attacking others reading comprehension you should analyze your own.

If my saying “white males” were racist bothers you then maybe it’s because the shoe fits.

2 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

If my saying “white males” were racist bothers you then maybe it’s because the shoe fits.

Lol and there it is. The ole hard core Democratic line of tossing out the ist and isms. When in doubt or when at a loss then go to ism's and ist's. Maybe white males perk their ears when individuals such as yourself say it cause you are the type that reiterates that rhetoric.

For as much as you complain and whine about Trump and the election, you are coming off as exactly the type of person that encouraged people to steer away from the Democratic party and vote for the man.

You've made it extremely clear what you think of Trump and those you think support him. You put me in that category multiple times in this thread. How exactly do you expect people to view your constant attacks, insults, and labeling?

I tried to answer your question, and I did so in a mature and polite manner. You didn't like the answer and started tossing out your Fox News, Trump bits, then went into the labeling. Just like you always do. Funny how any discussion with anyone by you ends up being Jr High petty AF.

36 minutes ago, Texan4Auburn said:

Lol and there it is. The ole hard core Democratic line of tossing out the ist and isms. When in doubt or when at a loss then go to ism's and ist's. Maybe white males perk their ears when individuals such as yourself say it cause you are the type that reiterates that rhetoric.

For as much as you complain and whine about Trump and the election, you are coming off as exactly the type of person that encouraged people to steer away from the Democratic party and vote for the man.

You've made it extremely clear what you think of Trump and those you think support him. You put me in that category multiple times in this thread. How exactly do you expect people to view your constant attacks, insults, and labeling?

I tried to answer your question, and I did so in a mature and polite manner. You didn't like the answer and started tossing out your Fox News, Trump bits, then went into the labeling. Just like you always do. Funny how any discussion with anyone by you ends up being Jr High petty AF.

I've never seen anyone so eager to  be offended and play the victim as you are.

It's like you are cramming your foot into the "shoe" to make it fit.

It's strange.

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

See you stole a line from Limbaugh.Trying to put a little Homenian twist on it. 

Stupid response from you Brother Homer.

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

It's like you are cramming your foot into the "shoe" to make it fit.

It's strange.

Well obviously you don't read much of what Elle's posts then do you.

Cramming myself into a shoe? Lol you guys take anyone that doesn't agree with your exact point of view and toss them into an ocean... how broad your generalizations are. Before you try and back out of that remember you did label me as having "standards for who qualifies as "white" that are too high". Despite the fact that I identified them exactly how they identified themselves and provided evidence to that point.

Victim lol. Didn't you cry and whine about me pointing out your 3 Amigos attack on individuals was offensive and appropriation cause I joked that my GF was offended by it. Then you called me dishonest and demanded an apology despite many in this country do find it offensive. Ya, you didn't like it either.

So now make your rude comment and log out into your ichy account so you can give yourself rep. Or go back and read and you will see who started the pissing match.

10 hours ago, Texan4Auburn said:

Well obviously you don't read much of what Elle's posts then do you.

Cramming myself into a shoe? Lol you guys take anyone that doesn't agree with your exact point of view and toss them into an ocean... how broad your generalizations are. Before you try and back out of that remember you did label me as having "standards for who qualifies as "white" that are too high". Despite the fact that I identified them exactly how they identified themselves and provided evidence to that point.

Victim lol. Didn't you cry and whine about me pointing out your 3 Amigos attack on individuals was offensive and appropriation cause I joked thatt your my GF was offended by it. Then you called me dishonest and demanded an apology despite many in this country do find it offensive. Ya, you didn't like it either.

So now make your rude comment and log out into your ichy account so you can give yourself rep. Or go back and read and you will see who started the pissing match.

I rest my case. :rolleyes:

I don't recall "calling you dishonest and demanding an apology".  You'll have to refresh my memory, say with a quote.

15 hours ago, Texan4Auburn said:

My apologies for lumping  you into Trump cult. But to be honest your rhetoric often lines up with theirs. 

Just like the line about the isms. That’s classic right wing. Nevermind that the Right has a racist POTUS and enacts policies to disenfranchise POC. The left shouldn’t say “racism.” We say it because they are those isms. It’s not some light hearted insult we hurl at their feet. It’s real and fact based. When you call Nazi’s marching in the streets of America chanting “Jews will not replace us” very fine people, you are exhibiting racism. 

As for insults, this is a smack talk forum. But I will not apologize for my opinion of Trump and his supporters. Junior High Petty af is what you get when you deal with men who can’t handle a female who doesn’t cling to their right wing conservative bull****. 

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

I rest my case. :rolleyes:

I don't recall "calling you dishonest and demanding an apology".  You'll have to refresh my memory, say with a quote.

Figured you would say that. It is your go to for being called on your insults. So let me help you:

https://www.lumosity.com/landing_pages/970?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIx5fa3qnX3wIVE7nACh2VPwaOEAAYASAAEgId9vD_BwE

Here is some of your 3 Amigo Offensive Sombrero bits, so there are hispanic/latin individuals that find it offensive:

https://www.thecollegefix.com/iowa-state-deletes-three-amigos-inspired-tweet-wishing-campus-happy-cinco-de-mayo/

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/12187450/fancy-dress-sombreros-maine-cultural-appropriation-students-university.html

2 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

My apologies for lumping  you into Trump cult. But to be honest your rhetoric often lines up with theirs. 

Just like the line about the isms. That’s classic right wing. Nevermind that the Right has a racist POTUS and enacts policies to disenfranchise POC. The left shouldn’t say “racism.” We say it because they are those isms. It’s not some light hearted insult we hurl at their feet. It’s real and fact based. When you call Nazi’s marching in the streets of America chanting “Jews will not replace us” very fine people, you are exhibiting racism. 

As for insults, this is a smack talk forum. But I will not apologize for my opinion of Trump and his supporters. Junior High Petty af is what you get when you deal with men who can’t handle a female who doesn’t cling to their right wing conservative bull****. 

I think you are being selective in what you see me say and lump the parts that don't meet your vision in with Trump. I'm middle of the road, means I have left/right leanings depending on the topic.

Don't approve of Trumps twitter stuff. He acts like a celebrity and makes the office look foolish.

Don't approve of the wall, think it is a waste of money, don't think it will work, and I'm more concerned with domestic crime than imported crime especially when it comes to violent crime.

Dislike his health care plan and he has failed on his promises in regards to Big Pharm. Definitely not a full repeal fan.

Believe in owning a gun. Yet I have no issues with stricter gun laws in regards to mental health, eliminating the boyfriend loop of some states, and stiffer background checks.

Not a fan of abortion, wish the infant could be adopted. But, I can't approve of a woman being forced to birth a child through rape or endanger her. So I'm pro-choice.

Trump said there were some fine people there, he didn't say all of them (like your white male comment). I get why he did it. Cause there is a large number of people that are concerned with the rights for whites that are not associated with these groups or involved in hate. It is also the majority of his voters. It is like Obama and not wanting to use the term radical Muslim. In the end Obama finally said it and Trump did denounce the KKK and Nazi's.

The Russians and Facebook. I don't care if you voted for Hillary, Trump, or the Green Party. If you based your decision off of a Facebook ad you are in the same boat with me. I think its funny and worth making fun of.

I didn't like the "Thanks Obama" crowd that blamed everything in life on him and I'm the same way with Trump. Obama wasn't the root cause/influence of everything and neither is Trump. My consistency on that has definitely turned individuals on this board against me lol.

For every Proud Boy there is an ANTIFA and they both are dangerous and pains to modern society. There is a violent right and a violent left.

I don't believe the Cops are out to shoot everyone that isn't white. Yes, video's like the one that you put up involving the Chicago PD tick me off. It was a legit stop and was executed according to procedure. Unfortunately kids 8 and up with guns in the S Side is not an uncommon thing.

And no, I don't believe every single action is racially motivated. Some people are just jerks equally to everyone.

I also believe that the left is just as responsible for the issues of this country as the right.

Here is what I think is a really good article on issues in America today that is from the left. I find it to be fair in assessing both sides and the impact they are having on one another.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/mar/01/how-americas-identity-politics-went-from-inclusion-to-division

1 hour ago, Texan4Auburn said:

I think you are being selective in what you see me say and lump the parts that don't meet your vision in with Trump. I'm middle of the road, means I have left/right leanings depending on the topic.

Don't approve of Trumps twitter stuff. He acts like a celebrity and makes the office look foolish.

Don't approve of the wall, think it is a waste of money, don't think it will work, and I'm more concerned with domestic crime than imported crime especially when it comes to violent crime.

Dislike his health care plan and he has failed on his promises in regards to Big Pharm. Definitely not a full repeal fan.

Believe in owning a gun. Yet I have no issues with stricter gun laws in regards to mental health, eliminating the boyfriend loop of some states, and stiffer background checks.

Not a fan of abortion, wish the infant could be adopted. But, I can't approve of a woman being forced to birth a child through rape or endanger her. So I'm pro-choice.

Trump said there were some fine people there, he didn't say all of them (like your white male comment). I get why he did it. Cause there is a large number of people that are concerned with the rights for whites that are not associated with these groups or involved in hate. It is also the majority of his voters. It is like Obama and not wanting to use the term radical Muslim. In the end Obama finally said it and Trump did denounce the KKK and Nazi's.

The Russians and Facebook. I don't care if you voted for Hillary, Trump, or the Green Party. If you based your decision off of a Facebook ad you are in the same boat with me. I think its funny and worth making fun of.

I didn't like the "Thanks Obama" crowd that blamed everything in life on him and I'm the same way with Trump. Obama wasn't the root cause/influence of everything and neither is Trump. My consistency on that has definitely turned individuals on this board against me lol.

For every Proud Boy there is an ANTIFA and they both are dangerous and pains to modern society. There is a violent right and a violent left.

I don't believe the Cops are out to shoot everyone that isn't white. Yes, video's like the one that you put up involving the Chicago PD tick me off. It was a legit stop and was executed according to procedure. Unfortunately kids 8 and up with guns in the S Side is not an uncommon thing.

And no, I don't believe every single action is racially motivated. Some people are just jerks equally to everyone.

I also believe that the left is just as responsible for the issues of this country as the right.

Here is what I think is a really good article on issues in America today that is from the left. I find it to be fair in assessing both sides and the impact they are having on one another.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/mar/01/how-americas-identity-politics-went-from-inclusion-to-division

Ok. That’s a lot to break down. But I’ll give it a go.

You say I’m being selective. But when you get snippets of people’s ideology then that’s all you have to go on. That said I’ll digest your comments and respond.

Agree with you on Trump’s Twitter. He isn’t really serving anyone by the foolishness he tweets. Fascinating that people didn’t factor in this part of his personality before they voted. 

The wall is stupid. Sarah Huckabee Sanders just states that we caught 4,000 terrorists at the southern border so it seems to me border security is working pretty damn well as is. At the risk of encountering your ire, I’m going to use those ism and ist words. A wall appeals to Trump’s racist fan base. Don’t believe me? Just look at what’s racists like David Duke are saying about a wall. 

Healthcare- Trump has no plan. The GOP wanted to repeal the ACA and Trump backed them into a corner by chanting “Repeal and Replace.” His ego wouldn’t let him stop at destroying Obama's legislation. He had to say he would create healthcare like no one’s every seen, the best healthcare. I have a child whose life literally depends on healthcare so this issue is close to my heart. Republicans have tried to take it away from her by destroying the pre existing condition mandate. Thankfully they failed. 

On guns- America has a gun problem. And we bury our head in the sand with excuses like “guns don’t kill people, people kill people.” We need sensible gun legislation. Did you know the pulse shooter was on a no fly list? He couldn’t get on an airplane in America but he could legally buy an assault rifle. That doesn’t even make sense. I am a gun owner. I’ll put your ass on the ground if you break down my door. But I have sense to know that everytime I get pissed about a situation a gun isn’t the answer. Mental health, toxic masculinity all play into gun violence so making guns harder for these people to acquire doesn’t infringe on my rights to arm myself. But again you have right wing fear mongering. I listened for eight years while they said Obama was coming for my guns. I still have them. I hate their lies. 

No one is a fan of abortion. Pro choice just shows that you are capable of recognizing their could be circumstances that would cause a woman to choose abortion. It’s no accident that abortion rates drop under democrat control. Democrats actually work to eliminate the reasons women choose abortion.

Trump using “very fine people” is in no way comparable to Obama’s refusal to say radical Islamic terrorism or radical Muslim. There is nothing fine about white supremacists. They are a hate group. Muslims are not a hate group. They are a religion which has a few members who are hateful. I’m Baptist but would hate being lumped in with Westboro Baptist just because we are all Baptist. 

Excusing white supremacy with the but ANTIFA line is ridiculous. ANTIFA is a loose connection of people with no definable purpose or leader. White Supremacists are defined with a purpose, they have leaders, they are organized. 

Not all cops are bad. But to not recognize that there is a problem with cops killing black men is tone deaf. Acknowledging that there is a problem doesn’t mean one thinks all cops are out to kill anyone who isn’t white. But when a white male who shot and killed a dozen people is apprehended but a black man with a cell phone is gunned down by police, there is something really wrong. 

Likewise just because I say the wall or cops killing black men is racially motivated doesn’t mean I believe everything is racially motivated.

The left is responsible for issues. We were wrong to think that America electing a black POTUS meant we had overcome racism. That’s why as much as it saddens me to say this, my party must run a white man in 2020. But we are not responsible for racial division. And we are not responsible for misogyny that helped elect Trump. The Democrat Party isn’t perfect but we do work for changes that are good and that will help Americans thrive. 

Edit- I’ve clearly got a lot of typos here but I’m too lazy to fix. Please forgive. 

1 hour ago, GiveEmElle said:

Trump using “very fine people” is in no way comparable to Obama’s refusal to say radical Islamic terrorism or radical Muslim. There is nothing fine about white supremacists. They are a hate group. Muslims are not a hate group. They are a religion which has a few members who are hateful. I’m Baptist but would hate being lumped in with Westboro Baptist just because we are all Baptist. 

Excusing white supremacy with the but ANTIFA line is ridiculous. ANTIFA is a loose connection of people with no definable purpose or leader. White Supremacists are defined with a purpose, they have leaders, they are organized. 

Not all cops are bad. But to not recognize that there is a problem with cops killing black men is tone deaf. Acknowledging that there is a problem doesn’t mean one thinks all cops are out to kill anyone who isn’t white. But when a white male who shot and killed a dozen people is apprehended but a black man with a cell phone is gunned down by police, there is something really wrong. 

Likewise just because I say the wall or cops killing black men is racially motivated doesn’t mean I believe everything is racially motivated.

The left is responsible for issues. We were wrong to think that America electing a black POTUS meant we had overcome racism. That’s why as much as it saddens me to say this, my party must run a white man in 2020. But we are not responsible for racial division. And we are not responsible for misogyny that helped elect Trump. The Democrat Party isn’t perfect but we do work for changes that are good and that will help Americans thrive. 

Edit- I’ve clearly got a lot of typos here but I’m too lazy to fix. Please forgive. 

In these points. Agreed that there is nothing fine with white supremacists. Disagree that it isn't similar. Both were toeing lines so not to generalize entire groups for the purpose of votes.

I didn't excuse white supremacy, so please don't try and act like I am. I stated that I see idiots on both sides that are violent and bad for the country. Disagree that ANTIFA doesn't have leaders or a purpose(readings, video I have watched). As an individual in the middle I don't like either side, what they stand for, and the actions they choose. I don't understand the excuse comment. I want them both brought down.

I have recognized there are issues since the days of ICE T releasing Body Count's Cop Killer and standing in a police uniform on the cover of Rolling Stone. Target the cops that go across the line, I have no issue with that (like that guy that put 16 in a person). Don't throw every video of a cop doing their job properly up and claim its discrimination and hate. I also understand the cops side having watched many of the videos that CPD released (since they get hit all the time). It isn't like they are shooting compliant individuals and many times these officers are forced to make a choice.

Really don't get the black POTUS thing. Especially considering that a white woman was the loser. She lost due to identity politics and didn't address the needs of a large voter group in the middle class. She was also very unpopular in many areas due to individuals views on past political transgressions. Whether their thoughts on her transgressions were correct or incorrect, they voted against her cause she was Hillary.

Democrats are just as responsible for the current racial divides as anyone. Disagree if you like that is fine. But even left wing publications and writers agree they played a part like in the article that posted.

3 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

it saddens me to say this, my party must run a white man in 2020.

and you call us racist??

"you make about as much sense as putting a milk bucket under a mule"

Festus Hagan

1 hour ago, Texan4Auburn said:

In these points. Agreed that there is nothing fine with white supremacists. Disagree that it isn't similar. Both were toeing lines so not to generalize entire groups for the purpose of votes.

I didn't excuse white supremacy, so please don't try and act like I am. I stated that I see idiots on both sides that are violent and bad for the country. Disagree that ANTIFA doesn't have leaders or a purpose(readings, video I have watched). As an individual in the middle I don't like either side, what they stand for, and the actions they choose. I don't understand the excuse comment. I want them both brought down.

I have recognized there are issues since the days of ICE T releasing Body Count's Cop Killer and standing in a police uniform on the cover of Rolling Stone. Target the cops that go across the line, I have no issue with that (like that guy that put 16 in a person). Don't throw every video of a cop doing their job properly up and claim its discrimination and hate. I also understand the cops side having watched many of the videos that CPD released (since they get hit all the time). It isn't like they are shooting compliant individuals and many times these officers are forced to make a choice.

Really don't get the black POTUS thing. Especially considering that a white woman was the loser. She lost due to identity politics and didn't address the needs of a large voter group in the middle class. She was also very unpopular in many areas due to individuals views on past political transgressions. Whether their thoughts on her transgressions were correct or incorrect, they voted against her cause she was Hillary.

Democrats are just as responsible for the current racial divides as anyone. Disagree if you like that is fine. But even left wing publications and writers agree they played a part like in the article that posted.

Both weren’t towing lines to get votes. Obama wasmaking a smart choice not to label a religion. Trump excused a hate group. All Muslims aren’t terrorists. All white supremacists are bad. This shouldn’t be debatable. 

I didn’t say you personally excused white supremacy. Of course there are idiots on both sides but deflecting to Antifa rather than disavowing white supremacists groups doesn’t make sense. Again, not referring to you personally, but that’s a right wing tactic that’s been used in this forum. Antifa has no heirschal structure. It’s a loose group of individuals with similar beliefs. In no way are they a threat the level of white supremacists. 

Just because I recognize the problem of police brutality against POC doesn’t mean I think all cops are bad. And it doesn’t mean I’m not aware of the risks they take to do their jobs. I don’t throw out “every video” so I’m not sure who you are referring to. I try and look at the situation before passing judgement but when a black man on a cellphone in his yard is gunned down by police, well saying he wasn’t compliant just doesn’t wash. 

A white woman was not the loser. She had 3.5 million more votes than Trump. Her opponent had the aid of a foreign adversary who disseminated disinformation to insure his victory. She was unpopular because from the moment the GOP realized she would run she became a target of their lies. I can’t even tell you the number of people who have told me she needs to be hanged for treason over Benghazi without even being aware that a Republican congress restricted sending aid to embassies without approval. The man who led the investigation into Benghazi, Trey Gowdy, actually voted in favor of acquiring approval before sending military aid to embassies. Oh and he also stands accused of forging documents in the investigation to make HRC look bad. 

I do disagree with Democrats playing a part in racial divisions. 

Just now, SaltyTiger said:

and you call us racist??

"you make about as much sense as putting a milk bucket under a mule"

Festus Hagan

How about you not pull out a part of my statement so you can make a smart ass comment just to get a like from your Trump fanboys here. 

36 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Both weren’t towing lines to get votes. Obama wasmaking a smart choice not to label a religion. Trump excused a hate group. All Muslims aren’t terrorists. All white supremacists are bad. This shouldn’t be debatable. 

I didn’t say you personally excused white supremacy. Of course there are idiots on both sides but deflecting to Antifa rather than disavowing white supremacists groups doesn’t make sense. Again, not referring to you personally, but that’s a right wing tactic that’s been used in this forum. Antifa has no heirschal structure. It’s a loose group of individuals with similar beliefs. In no way are they a threat the level of white supremacists. 

Just because I recognize the problem of police brutality against POC doesn’t mean I think all cops are bad. And it doesn’t mean I’m not aware of the risks they take to do their jobs. I don’t throw out “every video” so I’m not sure who you are referring to. I try and look at the situation before passing judgement but when a black man on a cellphone in his yard is gunned down by police, well saying he wasn’t compliant just doesn’t wash. 

A white woman was not the loser. She had 3.5 million more votes than Trump. Her opponent had the aid of a foreign adversary who disseminated disinformation to insure his victory. She was unpopular because from the moment the GOP realized she would run she became a target of their lies. I can’t even tell you the number of people who have told me she needs to be hanged for treason over Benghazi without even being aware that a Republican congress restricted sending aid to embassies without approval. The man who led the investigation into Benghazi, Trey Gowdy, actually voted in favor of acquiring approval before sending military aid to embassies. Oh and he also stands accused of forging documents in the investigation to make HRC look bad. 

I do disagree with Democrats playing a part in racial divisions. 

Not everyone at that rally was a white supremacist. There were other individuals there also that simply protested the removal of the statue. Trump chose he words wrong, he should of singled out those groups by name vs trying to be general. He was playing the game and he played it poorly.

I view Proud Boys and Antifa in the same mold. I want them both gone. You are not gonna justify one over the other with me. Same level, both need to exit. I see no difference in their tactics.

You talking about the kid in Sacramento. That kid was chased by cops and a helicopter. I've seen the videos for that. He was asked to comply twice in the dark. Comes a point where officers have to protect their own lives and make a judgement. Like I said, the guy in Chicago that went to jail for unloading his clip in the guy with the knife. Absolutely agree that was brutality.

In our system Hillary was the looser or she would be in the White House at the moment. Like I said perceptions of her past transgressions, regardless of right or wrong, is what did her in.

And as an Independent with no party affiliation I disagree that the Democrats aren't playing their part in racial divides. Disagree if you like, but neither of us is convincing the other on that one.

Anyway. Cowboys is priority now. Have a good night.

On 1/4/2019 at 10:01 PM, SaltyTiger said:

See you stole a line from Limbaugh.Trying to put a little Homenian twist on it. 

Stupid response from you Brother Homer.

Says the dude who listens to Rush Limbaugh.  :lmao:

On 1/5/2019 at 8:35 PM, Texan4Auburn said:

Not everyone at that rally was a white supremacist. There were other individuals there also that simply protested the removal of the statue. Trump chose he words wrong, he should of singled out those groups by name vs trying to be general. He was playing the game and he played it poorly.

I view Proud Boys and Antifa in the same mold. I want them both gone. You are not gonna justify one over the other with me. Same level, both need to exit. I see no difference in their tactics.

You talking about the kid in Sacramento. That kid was chased by cops and a helicopter. I've seen the videos for that. He was asked to comply twice in the dark. Comes a point where officers have to protect their own lives and make a judgement. Like I said, the guy in Chicago that went to jail for unloading his clip in the guy with the knife. Absolutely agree that was brutality.

In our system Hillary was the looser or she would be in the White House at the moment. Like I said perceptions of her past transgressions, regardless of right or wrong, is what did her in.

And as an Independent with no party affiliation I disagree that the Democrats aren't playing their part in racial divides. Disagree if you like, but neither of us is convincing the other on that one.

Anyway. Cowboys is priority now. Have a good night.

Trump is a racist and he defended racists. Yeah there were some good white people there. Like Heather Heyer, the girl who was murdered by a white supremacist. Unless your a pigeon or a racist why in the heck is the removal of a confederate statue offensive enough to protest? 

You view White Supremacy and Antifa the same. I don’t. One is a group of Nazi’s the other punches Nazi’s. 

I’m assuming you are referring to a video that I posted that you harp on about everytime we dialogue, one that honestly I don’t recall. But I can show you other videos of police brutality to people of color. I’m not sure how many times I have to say this before you understand but police brutality is real. That doesn’t mean I hate cops or think they are all bad. 

Yes in our system HRC didn’t win. That’s the second time in my voting lifetime that a democrat has won the popular vote yet been denied the presidency. Twice. That sucks. Perceptions of her transgressions are based on lies not truth and it’s sad that America believed the worst about the best and the best about the worst. 

Ugh! Cowboys? Is everyone on that bandwagon? I’m a Panther fan myself. 

5 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

One is a group of Nazi’s the other punches Nazi’s.

You haven't been watching the real Antifa have you?  :-\   

Heck, it wasn't just perceptions of HRC that did her in.  Talk about being blind to the situation.

Maybe the left will put together a better group of candidates in 2020. Same goes for the right. 

2 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

You haven't been watching the real Antifa have you?  :-\   

Heck, it wasn't just perceptions of HRC that did her in.  Talk about being blind to the situation.

Maybe the left will put together a better group of candidates in 2020. Same goes for the right. 

No I haven’t. But I don’t subscribe to right wing propaganda. 

Of course it was just perceptions that cost HRC the election. She had a foreign adversary colluding with her opponent actively engaging in a disinformation campaign. She was also up against racism and sexism. 

6 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

No I haven’t. But I don’t subscribe to right wing propaganda. 

Of course it was just perceptions that cost HRC the election. She had a foreign adversary colluding with her opponent actively engaging in a disinformation campaign. She was also up against racism and sexism. 

No, you turn a blind eye to Antifa. 

LOL. I'm sure you, the Guardian and Huff Post fully believe that line of BS too.  

24 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

No, you turn a blind eye to Antifa. 

LOL. I'm sure you, the Guardian and Huff Post fully believe that line of BS too.  

No, I recognize that they exist but they aren’t even comparable to White Supremacists. The right likes to use them to excuse their own abhorrent behavior and have made them the latest monster we should all fear. 

Considering Trump asked Russia to hack Clinton and they did hack to help him, and indictments prove this, I’d say you didn’t grow up on a farm and don’t know s*** from truth. 

Archived