Do we need a FB?

TigerHorn

Not much happening on the recruiting board, hope its OK to post this here since the kid is not now an AU recruit. 

Blocking FB who can run that 1st down off tackle play time and again. 3.36 GPA. 4.6 40, not blazing but OK for a punisher at FB. 70 TD's 10.6 YPC. What's keeping schools away?

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/indiana-high-school-fullback-is-dominating-his-opponents-but-doesnt-have-a-scholarship-offer

Oh!  FULLBACK!

I thought you were pondering whether Auburn even needed a Football.

😉😉

Just about every team needs a strong Fullback. When you need to pick up short yards, you feed the ball to you're big FB. Plus he can block for the other RB's and the QB. So yes, we do need to sign a TRUE fullback.

13 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

Eh, let's just convert an undersized linemen.

.....or let's convert him to an Offensive Lineman. Just saying. 

No offense, but this does go into the Rivals recruiting forum. Also, the video is useless without actually seeing the kid play.

EDIT: Sorry, I clicked the video at the top of the artice and that's the one that's useless. There is one of him playing further down.

1 hour ago, AUsince72 said:

Oh!  FULLBACK!

😉😉

i thought he was talking facebook.lol   i kid i kid. lets sign him up.

someone should tag ellitor for the answers.i would but it seems i am brain dead at the moment........

1 hour ago, AUsince72 said:

Oh!  FULLBACK!

😉😉

Good thing I read the entire post or I was going to promptly reply WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN FB WE GOT OURSELVES A BRUCE PEARL

29 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

Well we don't need a tight end either, but we continue to recruit them. How, I'm sure I have no idea.

I believe that changes in 2019. We’ll see though. 

That kid looks like he’s a workhorse and is pretty smart, too. I think he’s definitely worth a look.

Spegal finished with 3,356 rushing yards (second in the nation), scored 70 touchdowns (first in the nation) and didn't lose a single fumble.”  😳

Archived