***Early NSD Discussion Thread***

ellitor

Just now, ClaytonAU said:

Hall to AU is huge. He was our top target at buck and we plucked him out of Mississippi. 

I'm stoked about hall and wooden.... Those two both seem like they will be hell off the edge

• Like 1

Just now, Tigerpro2a said:

I'm stoked about hall and wooden.... Those two both seem like they will be hell off the edge

Wooden is underrated in my opinion glad our DL is still landing these guys

• Like 1

Just now, ClaytonAU said:

Me too, because we may need our dlineman to play both ways in 2 years 😂

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ClaytonAU said:

I agree. I believe wooden will be a monster. I'm excited for our defense for the foreseeable future

• Like 1

I complained incessantly on many sites about how disappointed I was about our buck recruiting/talent so it’s great to see that’s been shored up immediately 

I think the rest of the DL is night and day from a 2017 w/ a good rusher to a 2018 w/no one out there. Just amps up everyone else 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

Hall is a huge get. That kid looks like a star in the edge.

There we go!  That is the post I am looking for!  Welcome to the sunshine part of the world for the day.  Let me show you around...

tenor.gifgiphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

23 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

We’ve had a half dozen WRs I felt like should’ve been used by now, but when you think about the threat in the slot he should be between DBs having to account for Seth, George, Schwartz (for his sakes I hope he isn’t thrown into the fire at slot again after the way Stidham left him out to dry), MATTHEW HILL, etc, he should be an in space type of monster 

Gus just needs to dust off someone else’s route trees 

1 minute ago, abw0004 said:

There we go!  That is the post I am looking for!  Welcome to the sunshine part of the world for the day.  Let me show you around...

tenor.gifgiphy.gif

That sunshine baby from Teletubbies bothers me. Always has. He just stares and laughs. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Hopefully one of these guys is the speed rusher we have been missing. 

I didn't think I'd be particularly upbeat today but I'm enjoying the day's proceedings quite a bit so far. 

• Like 2

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

We’ve had a half dozen WRs I felt like should’ve been used by now, but when you think about the threat in the slot he should be between DBs having to account for Seth, George, Schwartz (for his sakes I hope he isn’t thrown into the fire at slot again after the way Stidham left him out to dry), MATTHEW HILL, etc, he should be an in space type of monster 

Gus just needs to dust off someone else’s route trees 

It’s a bit insane how deep we are at WR