***Early NSD Discussion Thread***

ellitor

15 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

IKR? You'd think he would've been up and at 'em early with a hot cup of joe and his crootin hat on. 

E, wake up you sleepyhead! Lol

🤣

9 minutes ago, atl-tiger said:

My UGA friends not confident on Sanders anymore.  Claim there is "mafia" type stuff happening with Bama. Lol welcome to our world. 

Kirby knows how it works. Welcome to our world UGA. Haha

1 minute ago, AuburnNTexas said:

I see Tommy Kennedy signed with Miami. I was really hoping we could pull him in.

Me too. Hopefully another quality GT will want to leave their school the next 4 or 5 months. I think it's a good possibility.

• ellitor changed the title to ***Early NSD Discussion Thread*** (Pappoe Has Signed Edition)
2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

CURSE YOUUUUU 

Beat me to it

I know the  hype around OP has died down due to the time since his commitment but this kid is a freak of a player

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I've been in the Early NSD Discussion Thread all morning where your question has been answered 5 times already. The only way someone hasn't seen me is if they avoided me Like my exes.

gotcha

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

Has hall’s NLI not come through?

Don’t think we have to worry. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Must be hanging out with Pappoe. Hope they didn't go all Thelma and Louise on us. :(

🤣

14 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I've been in the Early NSD Discussion Thread all morning where your question has been answered 5 times already. The only way someone hasn't seen me is if they avoided me Like my exes.

I am seeing two of you right now!!

• Haha 1

Man, I can honestly say I am as excited about our 3*s in this class as I am most of our 4*s. DJ Williams would even further cement that. 

Today's been a really nice break from... everything else. 

Just now, McLoofus said:

Man, I can honestly say I am as excited about our 3*s in this class as I am most of our 4*s. DJ Williams would even further cement that. 

Today's been a really nice break from... everything else. 

Thats because DJ aint no 3* IMO. 

• Like 1

Just now, weathergeakal said:

Thats because DJ aint no 3* IMO. 

Exactly! Neither is Jaunty (not even trying) Johnson. One of the TEs is probably 4* quality. Pritchett is a 4.3 guy. Osborne is a need. They're not all going to be contributors but when I look at that list, I don't see any who don't have a great shot at it. 

Interesting post from Keith. I think it means Handy is signing. The mileage & distance works out.

I'm out .... Leaving Gulport and headed to ..... We'll, I'll let you know in about 90 minutes.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Don’t think we have to worry. 

You must have missed that time a guy committed to AU on ESPN on NSD and then signed with uat later that day. Until the ink is dry on the fax, it's never done.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1