Music City Score Prediction

Win4AU

18 hours ago, DAG said:

Btw the super fan will be a honorary team captain which is really cool tbh!

Just knowing what I'm going through....

Kids like that are HEROIC in my opinion.  Good for him and God bless him!!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, AUsince72 said:

Yes sir ! Praying for you bud. Speaking of heroic 

1 hour ago, AUsince72 said:

I hope you are doing well in your journey to wellness, my heart goes out to you and this young man. If we lose, I will truly be happy for him and whatever joy a win will bring him.

I have no idea what to predict because I have no idea what kind of team Gus has prepared for this game. He’s 1-4 in bowls, so the odds are he’s got to win one, doesn’t it?

I can see a 31-17 type game where either team could come out on top.

15 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

Prayers for you my man . Great post and  so true . 

It seems as if Auburn is always the Goliath in these stories that gets beat. (Barry Alvarez back at Wiscy in 2016 Outback, UCF finishing off undefeated year with win, now Tyler Trent the Superfan is team captain...). I’d really like to end this streak today, and I could see Malzahn absolutely pummeling Purdue’s Defense, but could also see a same ole same ole where we’ve got a fourth quarter game that Purdue wins by 3. This will either be an Auburn win by double digits, or a Purdue squeak out. That said, I think we break the streak with Malzahn’s newfound HUNH. 

Auburn 37

Purdue 23

30 Purdue 

20 AU

I think they come out ready to play and i don't think we match it. We'll keep it close for 2.5 quarters and then Purdue pulls away while we fade. We get some points at the end to make it look better

I haven't had a good feeling about this team or this game since the invitation. But as always, on game-day I believe we're gonna kill them.

We're gonna kill them.

2 hours ago, nixtosanders94 said:

73-6 Purdue.

Might want to flip that one now. 

Good win for AU and just wondering why some folks who picked AU to lose were unhappy that AU did not run up the score with meaningless points at the end of the game.        Purdue was totally dominated on both sides.   

Happy to see JS go out with a career game....

7 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Good win for AU and just wondering why some folks who picked AU to lose were unhappy that AU did not run up the score with meaningless points at the end of the game.        Purdue was totally dominated on both sides.   

Happy to see JS go out with a career game....

We were ALL pleasantly surprised. And a decision to go for the record...easily within reach, THEN sit on it...would have pleasantly surprised further. Proud of our team!

Just now, ToraGirl said:

We were ALL pleasantly surprised. And a decision to go for the record...easily within reach, THEN sit on it...would have pleasantly surprised further. Proud of our team!

:)

Funny however, that our D is getting little praise for totally dominating a team that averaged almost 40 points per game and put up 49 on tosu and 47 on Wis. among others.  

4 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

We didn't sit on it, Gatewood AND Tolbert scored. Faggin' refs were playing mercy-rule ball.

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

Never doubt me..

good call....well pretty good.   But the O did look like old gus and not the decaffeinated version we've seen lately. 

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

:)

Funny however, that our D is getting little praise for totally dominating a team that averaged almost 40 points per game and put up 49 on tosu and 47 on Wis. among others.  

They WERE fantastic! Any given Saturday, any given Saturday...any anomaly can happen and often does. 

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

We didn't sit on it, Gatewood AND Tolbert scored. Faggin' refs were playing mercy-rule ball.

Gatewood definitely he was more than a yard into the end zone before he hit the ground.....Guess Gus figured he'd take a knee rather let the refs call some kind of procedure penalty on the next play to keep us from :-\scoring. 

1 minute ago, Swamp Eagle said:

I "perceived" that there "might have been" a decrease in AU firepower far prior to that last TD that all but assured the 71 wouldn't happen. To rephrase my statement...leave the fire in until 71 and break the record. Then, decelerate. 

On 12/22/2018 at 9:01 PM, jluvah said:

I agree. Same plays as always, just a few more goofy razzle-dazzles. I predict Gus will do a lot of nose picking and runs up the middle and we lose 31-17.

This aged well, huh?

On 12/25/2018 at 5:44 PM, weagl1 said:

I think we come out on fire and blow them out.  Of course I thought we would do that to LSU, MSU and especially to Tennessee.

Well, I thought we should come out on fire and blow them out.  Never seen a fire quite that hot or a blowout happen quite that fast!  Way to go guys!

19 hours ago, ToraGirl said:

I "perceived" that there "might have been" a decrease in AU firepower far prior to that last TD that all but assured the 71 wouldn't happen. To rephrase my statement...leave the fire in until 71 and break the record. Then, decelerate. 

Well, of course there was. There's this little trait called 'class' which most coaches possess. Gatewood actually scored, btw. The refs kept the record from being broken. 

I was irked a little by Gus basically shutting things down, but due to not allowing the backups to develop; not due to missing out on some scoring record.

Archived