agree. AU 28 Purdue 24

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, doc4aday said:

Auburn 70

Purdue 14

If Army can do it, why not us?

Why not?  Army was a well disciplined, well coached and hungry football team.  Any other questions?  :roflol:

23 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Why not?  Army was a well disciplined, well coached and hungry football team.  Any other questions?  :roflol:

Just kidding my friend!

18 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

Just kidding my friend!

So was I, nothing more.  I hope we go into the bowl game with a want to be there and come out with a win.

4 minutes ago, aucanucktiger said:

Is Coe 100% or close? If so, we win 42 - 14, if not we win 38 - 33. 

Coe is instrumental to this defense, but he is not Khalil Mack instrumental.

This may be the saddest game thread I have ever been on....we're playing a 6-6 team that has been ranked in the top 20 at seasons end once this century and only about half of the folks are actually predicting Auburn to win....and half that number are admittedly only predicting Auburn out of fan loyalty duty....

1oa077l.jpg

27-17 Auburn 

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

AU-33

PU-32

Nice way to sneak the 3-2 score in there, sort of. 👍

On 12/23/2018 at 8:53 AM, ChltteTiger said:

agree. AU 28 Purdue 24

Yeah, this feels like a classic case of Gustav's "do just enough"-ism to kick in.

Purdue is supposed to have a good offense.  Tennessee scored 17 against Missouri, 14 against Charlotte, 13 against Vandy and 30 against AU. That's not a very good defensive showing by Auburn. In fact, the defense played below it's capability all season.  I doubt this changes but...

I think Gus taking back the offense results in an Auburn win, say 52-38. If we don't score a bunch of points we'll probably lose.

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

Purdue is supposed to have a good offense.  Tennessee scored 17 against Missouri, 14 against Charlotte, 13 against Vandy and 30 against AU. That's not a very good defensive showing by Auburn. In fact, the defense played below it's capability all season.  I doubt this changes but...

I think Gus taking back the offense results in an Auburn win, say 52-38. If we don't score a bunch of points we'll probably lose.

Defense was the primary reason we beat Washington . What you are saying is innacurate 

On 12/23/2018 at 10:19 AM, I_M4_AU said:

Houston ha d quit before the game...key player sitting out the game and key coach left....not too big a surprise other than the margin.

Wouldn't it be a marvelous opportunity to prove to the entire world that all of what we lived through in the last month, smoke-wise, lit Auburn's collective prep-and-execution fire or at least refrained from negatively affecting it? Would love to know something good came of it. No prediction. I surely hope...faith says I'm going to demand and expect, right?, Auburn to live up to its heralded potential. Will be praying for safety for the team, for sure. 

Archived