Justice Ginsburg's health

NolaAuTiger

RBG has been through a lot this year, and I am sure many of you have already heard about the news from today. She is a legal titan, with unparalleled wit and intellectual richness. The legal realm has reaped immense benefits from her judicial contributions. I have disagreed with her on many occasions, but I treasure her ability to challenge differing viewpoints in such a way that forces an individual to refine, sharpen, and articulate their opposing views in a more intelligible manner. Her loyalty and fervent obligation to the law has been a remarkable one. She has faithfully and consistently carried out her duties of serving on the highest court of our land. 

She will certainly be in my thoughts and prayers during this season of life.

12 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Doesnt he have some female intern to sexually harrass?

LOL Proud dislikes this? After the guy paid millions?

Literally. Millions. To settle such cases. 

6 hours ago, AUDub said:

LOL Proud dislikes this? After the guy paid millions?

Literally. Millions. To settle such cases. 

I can handle it. Differences of opinion is okay. OReilly was obviously a perv that was chasing subordinates and it cost him his career.

• 2 weeks later...

Her own party tried to get her to resign during Obama's last term, so he could select her replacement, thereby guaranteeing her slot in the SC would stay liberal for many years to come.  She refused.

So it now looks like her slot will go to a much more conservative justice.

Archived