The Beginning of the End?

homersapien

13 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Thank Heavens, they are both bat sh*t crazy without any help.

And added together and X by 10 they dont equal Trump.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

And added together and X by 10 they dont equal Trump.

Dang David are you OK? Loving homie and hating Trump?;D

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

New pics from Inside the WH on Trumps Inauguration Day

Image may contain: 1 person

His hair looking better.

Is the hamberder on a silver tray kind of like the golden toilet?

5 minutes ago, HVAU said:

His hair looking better.

Is the hamberder on a silver tray kind of like the golden toilet?

It's all rather metaphorical for King Orange Baby himself, isn't it? 

16 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

Dang David are you OK? Loving homie and hating Trump?;D

I have never liked Trump. And homey and I are more alike than different, it is just taking time for him to see that. I do look at both sides with a magnifying glass tho. I clearly see the faults on both sides. 

I have never liked Trump. And homey and I are more alike than different, it is just taking time for him to see that. I do look at both sides with a magnifying glass tho. I clearly see the faults on both sides. 

I've always known that.  As you know, I've said as much to you in PMs.

Where we differ is I am willing to admit when I've made a mistake, for example, in accusing someone of being a "liar" for denying something they never said.

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

I've always known that.  As you know, I've said as much to you in PMs.

Where we differ is I am willing to admit when I've made a mistake, for example, in accusing someone of being a "liar" for denying something they never said.

You mean like "I only lied about you once" even though there is multiple instances listed n a page right in front of you?

51 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

You mean like "I only lied about you once" even though there is multiple instances listed n a page right in front of you?

You know exactly what I am talking about David. 

As do you, liar...

I am referring to the original claim you made regarding the reason Trump will be impeached.  Let's resolve that mistaken claim first and then we'll move on to the diversionary chaff.

I never said what you claimed I did.  Yet, you call me a liar for denying something I never said, even though you could not produce it.  You even admitted later you inferred it.    Those are the facts.

11 hours ago, McLoofus said:

If the political forum was a Mexican restaurant, you guys would be the chips and salsa. 

You get it every time and it really isnt satisfying?

9 hours ago, homersapien said:

I am referring to the original claim you made regarding the reason Trump will be impeached.  Let's resolve that mistaken claim first and then we'll move on to the diversionary chaff.

I never said what you claimed I did.  Yet, you call me a liar for denying something I never said, even though you could not produce it.  You even admitted later you inferred it.    Those are the facts.

It is resolved as far as it will ever be. Move on...

17 hours ago, McLoofus said:

If the political forum was a Mexican restaurant, you guys would be the chips and salsa. 

More like the tequila and the headache

On 1/16/2019 at 5:49 AM, DKW 86 said:

The main difference I see as that you would never pretend to support an argument that you actually disagree with just to tick someone else off.

1 hour ago, Grumps said:

The main difference I see as that you would never pretend to support an argument that you actually disagree with just to tick someone else off.

Presumably, you have an example in mind?

8 minutes ago, homersapien said:

It was a simple request for some evidence to support your statement.

Got any?

No, I don't have any in front of me so I withdraw my statement. You are WAY better than you were when you first came to this forum. Thanks for that!

Archived