Men vs. Murray State

WarTiger

20 hours ago, AURex said:

Do you guys realize how totally idiotic ya'll sound arguing about this nothing stuff?

Cole keeps it interesting for sure.   He has heavy -- heavy-- support ( Big Bird)  lol....     Dang it....  

43950296_309102609687618_4383926887722778624_n.jpg

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, bigbird said:

Is that a fat joke? 

Absolutely not.... Not from one who is 5'8"  250pounds Sir...   I meant heavy as artillery

1 hour ago, lost said:
1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Is that a fat joke? 

Absolutely not.... Not from one who is 5'8"  250pounds Sir...   I meant heavy as artillery

Interesting image...

Turkey-holding-guns-900x680_1.jpg

2 hours ago, lost said:

Cole keeps it interesting for sure.   He has heavy -- heavy-- support ( Big Bird)  lol....     Dang it....  

43950296_309102609687618_4383926887722778624_n.jpg

Cole does huh?? Ok 😂

I was thinking I was bird's secret weapon but turns out he's mine! I don't know how to take the dang it part though 🤔

Cole-----I tried to send this private--- You don't receive any so  ---

Seriously Cole---  Now this is just me.    Every thread i look you are taking someone on.  Alpha male syndrome?  It would be wonderful to check on a thread and not see spit on my screen from one aspiring to prove something to another---  Now this is not meant to start a war.  I do not know you personally and the going on at other posters maybe just what you do.   They EVEN may not have a problem with it.  If so, just ignore my whining...  I just saw all the trolling and mess i wanted on al.com and 24/7.  I am a little "sore" from the al.com and 24/7 experiences so if i am overreacting in your estimation just be patient with me.

I am sending this personally to just air it out-  I will not say anything again on the boards.   Merry Christmas Happy New Year and War Eagle..

2 hours ago, lost said:

Cole-----I tried to send this private--- You don't receive any so  ---

Seriously Cole---  Now this is just me.    Every thread i look you are taking someone on.  Alpha male syndrome?  It would be wonderful to check on a thread and not see spit on my screen from one aspiring to prove something to another---  Now this is not meant to start a war.  I do not know you personally and the going on at other posters maybe just what you do.   They EVEN may not have a problem with it.  If so, just ignore my whining...  I just saw all the trolling and mess i wanted on al.com and 24/7.  I am a little "sore" from the al.com and 24/7 experiences so if i am overreacting in your estimation just be patient with me.

I am sending this personally to just air it out-  I will not say anything again on the boards.   Merry Christmas Happy New Year and War Eagle..

What am I supposed to do with this? I don't know what exactly all of this mean. I can't speak on your experiences. I can only speak on our interactions in which you brought up some stuff from the beginning of the season and wanted to in your words take me on. I stated back you may be mistaken and told you what I actually said. That's it. 

Then a couple of days later you mention me again and say I have heavy support then say dang it......now naturally I think yeah me and Bird has been on the same page and have shared mostly the same position this year in basketball and football.....it makes me wonder why you have a problem with me but you're cool with bird but that's just a thought in my head didn't say anything about it. And only you can know what the dang it part mean but I didn't even offer an opinion so I could make sure not to put words in your mouth. Then you write this post.....not to start a war but you say some things.....then say merry Christmas. 

I can just say if I offended you somewhere my bad, I usually try to steer away from anything personal. If I stated an opinion you don't agree with I think I more than likely explained why I have this opinion but I promise nothing I say regarding basketball is personal and if we disagree there's no reason to be personally offended. For every person you think I'm "going at" I have somebody that we had a normal convo that we may not have agreed but they knew it was nothing personal and everything is fine. Of those post you mentioned you're not going to find that I was upset that somebody disagreed with me. 

Merry Christmas to you as well!

On 12/23/2018 at 9:52 AM, jared52 said:

I didn’t realize this, but I’m not one to let facts stand in the way of my arguements so I’M STILL RIGHT.

That’s how this place is supposed to work now, right? 😂

Facts don't care about your feelings!  And since feelings trump facts in 2018, I have to agree with @jared52 that we need more minutes from Mac and less from Wiley. 😀

On 12/24/2018 at 5:30 PM, cole256 said:

Stat keeper has to adhere to a minimal amount shot and like I said no stat keeper would compare 8 games to over 40.....but yeah stick with it, it sure is holding up!

College players do not have a choice on # of games played. Neither do pros. Thus it’s a legit comparison. No “sticking” to it. At said time when Harper won the game at the free throw line going 15 of 16, they were a mere 0.022% apart. Undeniable fact. But you keep denying it. 

1 hour ago, Scotty2Hotty said:

College players do not have a choice on # of games played. Neither do pros. Thus it’s a legit comparison. No “sticking” to it. At said time when Harper won the game at the free throw line going 15 of 16, they were a mere 0.022% apart. Undeniable fact. But you keep denying it. 

And it's beyond ridiculous to compare somebody's percentage from shot attempts in the 20's to somebody in their 50's hence the reason you're already saying at the time. It's why stats show our best shooters are walk ons.....

There's nothing to even argue about we can just wait and see at the end of the season... Who else you got Brown is Kobe Bryant? Wiley is Tim Duncan? Time and results will answer all. Keep that same energy

20 hours ago, cole256 said:

And it's beyond ridiculous to compare somebody's percentage from shot attempts in the 20's to somebody in their 50's hence the reason you're already saying at the time. It's why stats show our best shooters are walk ons.....

There's nothing to even argue about we can just wait and see at the end of the season... Who else you got Brown is Kobe Bryant? Wiley is Tim Duncan? Time and results will answer all. Keep that same energy

Did Harper win the UAB game at the free throw or not? 

Archived