what do fans want for christmas

aubiefifty

the football team? this should be fun. i want a mean o line and a fearless QB to lead us next year.......

For football, I want Auburn fans to get behind their football team again.  No downside in supporting our boys.

For basketball, all I want for Christmas is for every opposing team we play to stop all of the sudden turning into prime Ray Allen’s against us.

For the football team I want our side of the scoreboard to light up like my Christmas tree. I want Purdue to feel like they've just gotten up from a huge Christmas lunch when they play us. 

38 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

the football team? this should be fun. i want a mean o line and a fearless QB to lead us next year.......

We want championships, 5 star recruits, the post season in every sport, new facilities, stadium upgrades, Leath gone, Gus to coach well, Gus to not coach at all, Saban to retire, Cam to grow a new shoulder, and, of course, Ralphie's official Red Ryder, a carbine action, 200-shot, range model air rifle, with a compass in the stock.

The Auburn family should want a head coach who's proven winner year after year, and not a head coach who goes 8-5 or 7-6. Also a coach who knows how coach players up and get them fired up and ready to play on game days.

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

We want championships, 5 star recruits, the post season in every sport, new facilities, stadium upgrades, Leath gone, Gus to coach well, Gus to not coach at all, Saban to retire, Cam to grow a new shoulder, and, of course, Ralphie's official Red Ryder, a carbine action, 200-shot, range model air rifle, with a compass in the stock.

You'll shoot your eye out, kid.

• WarTiger changed the title to what do fans want for christmas
1 hour ago, AUsince72 said:

giphy.gif

giphy (1).gif

7 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Gus when he was 9?

That might explain why he doesn't get along with the referees. They remind him of his childhood. 

Screenshot_20181224-114500~2.png

4 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Will there be this thing that tells time?

I want for everyone to get behind this team and the coaching staff for the coming year and stop the whining.   We know who the coaches are and we know who the players are so let's get behind them with our full support.  If you are a curmudgeon just don't post. Yeah, sure you have a right to your opinion but don't be a fair weather fan and stop being negative.  If you can't say something nice, just don't say anything at all.  Stop reading articles on AL.com as most of the sportswriters graduated from UAT or UAB, so you are not getting unbiased opinions.  Take a deep breath and the rest of us will help  you make it through the coming year.   

As for the Basketball team, I want Pearle to continue to work his magic and to give us some really memorable wins at home and away when we get into the SEC part of the schedule.

JWShewmake

7 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Sirachi shrimp back on the menu at Apple bees 

Oh my....

You just made me think of BREW PUB PRETZELS + BEER CHEESE DIP

...also at Applebee's 😋

26e383a2d122b91ded537f487a79ecff.jpg

Since we're talking of lost menu items,  the pork tenderloin at Outback. 

For basketball, I want Mustapha Heron back.  And I want Chuck Person convicted, sentenced, and incarcerated.

For football, I want Mustapha Heron back on the basketball team. And I want Chuck Person convicted, sentenced, and incarcerated.

Archived