what do fans want for christmas

aubiefifty

7 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

Consistency (good), and wins, that’s all I ask for

Good post, but I will add:

1. Beat who we are supposed to.

2.  If we lose, lose close and not because of the coach being "Gus".  Lose because of something like a great play by the opposition or maybe a simple mistake.   I am sick and tired of Auburn being outcoached.

3. Everyone pull for Auburn (which we do) and let the Gus Haters (me too) chill until it's clear we have another bad year (hopefully in like 2030).

4. Start getting some OL and RB talent.

5. UGA and bama get investigated - 

6. Bo Nix become the 'next one'

Its Christmas day. I want just this one day to be free of all negativity and not just about Gus. There will be plenty of time for all that tomorrow and if we lose to Purdue on Friday (its 50/50 that we will).

1) Finish off recruiting class in top 10, top 5 possibly 

2) New OL coach with proven track record recruiting, developing talent and instilling physical play. 

3) 5*/4* RB shocker added to class

4) BOT commitment to facilities upgrades needed. 

5) AG using his time & connections wisely to compile a solid list of HC condidates for the 2020 season. 

6) Basketball- Bruce keeps building program, SECC this year and sweet 16 at least

7) Baseball- SECC & College Workd Series 

War Eagle 

1) Auburn to be recognized as one of the top 10 best universities in the nation.

2) For all alumni and friends to give and increase the endowment 3x.

3) For each student to receive a degree that fulfills their dream and to get a job.

4) For each department to perform well.

5) For an Auburn school of Medicine within the next 10 years.

6) Peace and Good Will for all Auburn fans.

7) For all non productive  agendas and influences to be exposed and eliminated.

😎 For AL.com and the like to go bankrupt or bought out by AU.

A state of the art football only facility that is designed with the future in mind for expansion, technology and efficiency.  Put more thought and dollars into the functionality of the facility and less lipstick.  Work with Mr Cook and see if we can  have the most advanced Apple center for our student athletes.  Have some NFL types design the facilities and not the head coach.   it is not his building it is ours.    A clear path to staying at the top of the facilities race is the core strength of maintaining a consistent top program that we all crave to have.

1 minute ago, auburnphan said:

A state of the art football only facility that is designed with the future in mind for expansion, technology and efficiency.  Put more thought and dollars into the functionality of the facility and less lipstick.  Work with Mr Cook and see if we can not have the most advanced Apple center for our student athletes.  Have some NFL types design the facilities and not the head coach.   it is not his building it is ours.    A clear path to staying at the top of the facilities race is the core strength of maintaining a consistent top program that we all crave to have.

That would be nice

Archived